Uptight RA

loquere

Smile!
Uptight nerd RA is caught singing by some of the Dorm students he's responsible for.
-They have an all male band
-But there band mate transferred schools
-They realize he can sing awesome
-He joins the band and soon the band had a company that wants to sign the band
->The nerd soon has hot female groupies

This doesn't seem very well thought out. The sexual side of this seems very extraneous. The way I see it, you are really looking at two completely different stories that don't really work well together.

1: Nerdy, sheltered male RA is caught singing in the shower.

*You could either go in the direction of male students who gossip and some female students find out, go on a wild chase too catch him.

OR

*Co-ed dorm, the girls heard him from their floor (which has a shared balcony hallway with the boy's floor). The girls quest to be the first to experience his love making, knowing full well it's against the rules of the college.

2: A semi-professional band is enjoying a drink at the bar around the corner from their rehearsal space. With drinks in hand, they laugh raucously make fun of the hopeless vocalists making fools of themselves singing karaoke. That is until one of the local college RA's happens into the bar already loaded. He's struggling with being shot down by one of the female RA's. As he gets up on stage, the band realizes they've found their replacement singer. He now must adjust to life in a band on the fast track to celebrity.

I guess you really could make three full stories out of this one idea. But what is it that you specifically like about this? Is it mostly guys who would be interested in reading this or would there be a few of our beautiful Lit ladies who would love snuggling down with a copy of these stories?

I apologize for my ignorance. What in the eleven frozen hells is an RA?

This doesn't seem very well thought out. The sexual side of this seems very extraneous. The way I see it, you are really looking at two completely different stories that don't really work well together.

1: Nerdy, sheltered male RA is caught singing in the shower.

*You could either go in the direction of male students who gossip and some female students find out, go on a wild chase too catch him.

OR

*Co-ed dorm, the girls heard him from their floor (which has a shared balcony hallway with the boy's floor). The girls quest to be the first to experience his love making, knowing full well it's against the rules of the college.

2: A semi-professional band is enjoying a drink at the bar around the corner from their rehearsal space. With drinks in hand, they laugh raucously make fun of the hopeless vocalists making fools of themselves singing karaoke. That is until one of the local college RA's happens into the bar already loaded. He's struggling with being shot down by one of the female RA's. As he gets up on stage, the band realizes they've found their replacement singer. He now must adjust to life in a band on the fast track to celebrity.

I guess you really could make three full stories out of this one idea. But what is it that you specifically like about this? Is it mostly guys who would be interested in reading this or would there be a few of our beautiful Lit ladies who would love snuggling down with a copy of these stories?

NO

Uptight nerd RA is caught singing by some of the Dorm students he's responsible for.
-They have an all male band
-But there band mate transferred schools
-They realize he can sing awesome
-He joins the band and soon the band had a company that wants to sign the band
->The nerd soon has hot female groupies

I'll take out this part-He joins the band and soon the band had a company that wants to sign the band.

I apologize for my ignorance. What in the eleven frozen hells is an RA?

Resident Assistant. An RA is a member of the student body who applies for a leadership position within the dormitories of American Universities. Typically, an RA will be charged with an entire floor, though sometimes there may be two RA's per floor.

The RA answers to Resident Director, who is NOT a member of the student body, has been hired by the University to maintain the dormitory. They are charged with overall quality of the dormitory as well as approving or disproving of students residency.

Usually, an RA must take a lesser course load. Something like 5-10 credits, whereas the typical full time student will take 20-24.

Back