Not open for further replies.
I want Cabernet Ganache Swirled Brownies

swirled-620x414.jpg

DANG!! You better share!!! :devil:

Respy posted this link this morning and I've been obsessing ever since

cabernet-ganache-swirled-brownies

Does that make it a 'Respcipe' - try saying that 10 times fast :eek:

*uproarious laughter*

only if i had actually created the recipe....or respcipe. that is a mouthful. :eek:

I :heart: Respy and her recipes so I am all for a respcipe.com website cause I know everything she makes is with LOVE.... ps... I will tell you about the chicken recipe tonight after I make it and let you know how it turns out

I :heart: Respy and her recipes so I am all for a respcipe.com website cause I know everything she makes is with LOVE.... ps... I will tell you about the chicken recipe tonight after I make it and let you know how it turns out

please do! i :heart: you too....how are you feeling, love?

I want out of this house!! Two days is one day too many to be snowed in... in TEXAS! We don't get this kind of weather often.

I want to kiss him out in the rain... then I want to run inside and rip each others clothes off and have sex all over the house..... and next to the fire. :D

not to be indelicate but I want to be fucked ...sorry i went there..bad bad I know

not to be indelicate but I want to be fucked ...sorry i went there..bad bad I know

Doesn't everyone?

And it needs to be a long, drawn out affair of sex all over the house, with orgasms galore. Brief periods of regaining your breath followed by intense fucking, all day long.

I want to spend so much time on light foreplay that my arousal builds up slowly until I can't take it any longer and just lose control and cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back