Putin's Bitch

Articulate_and_Analytical

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Posts
155
As Trump wages a war against the American Free Press, slanders the FBI, dismisses everything the U.S. intelligence community turns up, sabotages the U.S. economy, destroys American farms, tanks the U.S. stock market, shuts down America’s federal government, kills America’s tourism industry and repeatedly sides with Russian propaganda over America’s own intelligence agencies, refuses to implement new sanctions against Russia, calls for the old sanctions to be removed, and removes American troops from Syria, it’s getting harder and harder for Republicans to claim that Donald Trump is NOT Vladimir Putin’s obedient errand boy.

Every day must seem like Christmas to Putin. America is currently suffering under the weakest American president in the history of this country, one who is utterly and unquestionably submissive to the Russian dictator. America’s foreign policy reads like it was written in Moscow and Trump’s childish trade war, irresponsible tax cuts for the wealthy and his shutdown of the federal government are doing massive damage to the U.S. economy. Even if Trump were removed from office TODAY, it would take decades to recover from all the damage that Trump has done.

With that in mind, we were warned back in 2016 that Trump would be Putin’s bitch. Go back and listen to Hillary Clinton again, the woman who won the popular vote of the 2016 by millions of votes. She was far too polite to use words like “Putin’s bitch”, however, she DID try to warn us all in 2016 about Donald Trump’s coziness with Vladimir Putin.

Trump lied shamelessly about his dealings with Russia, saying, “I know nothing about Russia. I know Russia, but I know nothing about the inner workings of Russia. I don’t deal there, I have no businesses, I have no loans from Russia.”

Even as Trump was standing there on national television telling the world he had “no business” in Russia, his attorney, Michael Cohen, was actively seeking a real estate deal to build a Trump Tower Moscow, with the full knowledge and guidance of Donald Trump.

Numerous high-profile Russian oligarchs had snatched up Trump condos and other Trump real estate at unusually high prices. Around the same time Trump was on that stage with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, through attorney Michael Cohen, had made a corrupt offer to Vladimir Putin via Dmitri Peskov, his press secretary—approve the Trump Tower Moscow deal and Putin would be given a $50 million penthouse condo in the building.

Of course, Putin had to be watching the debate and even if there is no other blackmail material (like the pee-pee tape), Putin would’ve known at that very moment that he could have taken down Donald Trump by releasing the details of his corrupt penthouse offer. From at least that moment in time, if not well before that, Putin had Donald Trump right where he wanted him. What if, heaven forbid, Putin has more? More than the tape, more than the shady, corrupt real estate offers? Congress has an obligation to investigate Trump and get to the bottom of it, no matter how low it goes.
 
Any rational person who had observed Felonious Trump for more than a few days would have known he was a cheap bullshit Artist. :rolleyes:

He fooled a lot of rednecks and attracted people who could not in good conscious vote for Hillary.:eek:

My Texas Grand Ma would say, "He needs Killin'".:)
 
Republicans are utterly unable to come up with an argument for how Trump's secrecy about his meetings with Putin serve America's national security interests. They just scream "FAKE NEWS" and desperately try to change the subject.
 
As Trump wages a war against the American Free Press, slanders the FBI, dismisses everything the U.S. intelligence community turns up, sabotages the U.S. economy, destroys American farms, tanks the U.S. stock market, shuts down America’s federal government, kills America’s tourism industry and repeatedly sides with Russian propaganda over America’s own intelligence agencies, refuses to implement new sanctions against Russia, calls for the old sanctions to be removed, and removes American troops from Syria, it’s getting harder and harder for Republicans to claim that Donald Trump is NOT Vladimir Putin’s obedient errand boy.


77% of Trump voters said that even if it's proved that Trump colluded with the Russians, that he should still stay in office.

These people are disturbing as fuck and a threat to America's national security! These people are willing to see America's national security torn to shreds by Vladimir Putin if that's the price for keeping their intellectually-lazy, racist thug in the White House!
 
Republicans are utterly unable to come up with an argument for how Trump's secrecy about his meetings with Putin serve America's national security interests. They just scream "FAKE NEWS" and desperately try to change the subject.

What this is is a game of wait-and-see.

The people who want it to mean something terrible can say everything they want to say, but they have no idea where it's going to end until the end. Same for the people who want it to mean nothing, except they don't need a reason to defend something that isn't over yet.

Until something comes of it: it means nothing and when it does mean something, then there is no need to explain, because the end result is right there.

You can't get too emotional with politics: It will drive you nuts.
 
Last edited:
This is disturbing.

Trump and Putin conspired against the United States of America. Trump is STILL conspiring with Putin against the United States of America, and millions of Republicans are talking and acting like this is a non-issue.

Isn't it about time that Republicans started GIVING A SHIT about the United States of America?
 
Trump isn’t working for us. He’s working for the Russians. Just look at the evidence:

Trump has a long financial history with Russia. As summarized by Jonathan Chait in an invaluable New York magazine article: “From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. ‘Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,’ said Donald Jr. in 2008. ‘We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,’ boasted Eric Trump in 2014.” According to Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s guilty plea of lying to Congress, Trump was even pursuing his dream of building a Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign with the help of a Vladimir Putin aide. These are the kind of financial entanglements that intelligence services such as the FSB typically use to ensnare foreigners, and they could leave Trump vulnerable to blackmail.

— The Russians interfered in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Trump president.

— Trump encouraged the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails on July 27, 2016 (“Russia, if you’re listening”), on the very day that Russian intelligence hackers tried to attack Clinton’s personal and campaign servers.

— There were, according to the Moscow Project, “101 contacts between Trump’s team and Russia linked operatives,” and “the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.” The most infamous of these contacts was the June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump Tower between the Trump campaign high command and a Kremlin emissary promising dirt on Clinton. Donald Trump Jr.’s reaction to the offer of Russian assistance? “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

— The Trump campaign was full of individuals, such as Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Michael Flynn, with suspiciously close links to Moscow.

— Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign for free and was heavily in debt to a Russian oligarch, now admits to offering his Russian business partner, who is suspected of links to Russian intelligence, polling data that could have been used to target the Russian social media campaign on behalf of Trump.

— Trump associate Roger Stone, who was in contact with Russian conduit WikiLeaks, reportedly knew in advance that the Russians had hacked Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s emails. (Stone has denied it .)

— Once in office, Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation of the “Russia thing” — and then bragged about having done so to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister while also sharing with them top-secret information. Later, Trump fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions because he would not end the special counsel investigation that resulted after the firing of Comey. As Lawfare editor Benjamin Wittes argues, “the obstruction was the collusion” — Trump has been effectively protecting the Russians by trying to impede the investigation of their attack on the United States.

Trump has refused to consistently acknowledge that Russia interfered in the U.S. election or mobilize a government-wide effort to stop future interference. He has accepted Putin’s protestations that the Russians did not meddle in the election over the “high confidence” assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that they did.

— Like no previous president, Trump attacks and undermines the Justice Department and the FBI (“a cancer in our country”) — two institutions that stand on the front lines of combatting Russian espionage and influence operations in the United States.

— Again, like no previous president, Trump attacks and undermines the European Union and NATO — he has suggested that France should leave the E.U. and that the United States should leave NATO, reportedly saying, “NATO is as bad as NAFTA.” The E.U. and NATO are the two major obstacles to Russian designs in Europe.

— Trump supports populist, pro-Russian leaders in Europe, such as Viktor Orban in Hungary and Marine Le Pen in France, just as the Russians do.

— Trump has praised Putin (“a strong leader”) while trashing just about everyone else from grade-B Hollywood celebrities to leaders of allied nations. Trump even praised Putin for expelling U.S. diplomats and, notwithstanding instruction from his aides (“DO NOT CONGRATULATE”), congratulated Putin on winning a rigged reelection.

— Trump was utterly spineless in his meetings with Putin, principally in Hamburg and Helsinki. Even more suspicious, according to a Post article on Saturday, Trump “has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with . . . Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials . . . Several officials said they were never able to get a reliable readout of the president’s two-hour meeting in Helsinki.”
— Trump defends the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and repeats other pro-Russian talking points.

— Trump is pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, handing that country to Russia and its ally Iran.

— Trump has effectively done nothing in response to the Russian attack on Ukrainian ships in international waters, thereby encouraging greater Russian aggression.

— Trump is sowing chaos in the government, most recently with a record-breaking partial government shutdown and “acting” appointees in key posts such as the Defense Department and Justice Department, thus furthering a Russian objective of undermining its chief adversary.
 
Trump isn’t working for us. He’s working for the Russians.

Trump isn't working for the Russians, but I can see him working for himself and doing things during his Presidency that he things will shoot him into the upper reaches of the Billionaire club once he is out of office. And if this is found to be true, let the punishment fit whatever :rolleyes: crimes were committed.

Bottom line: if the CIA hasn't heard anything since Trump started running for President or before, it's hard to believe he's working for them.
 
Trump isn't working for the Russians, but I can see him working for himself and doing things during his Presidency that he things will shoot him into the upper reaches of the Billionaire club once he is out of office..

Isn't he ... won't he ... run(ning) afoul of emoluments?
Seems awhile since I've heard that coherently discussed, or is it winding its way through a court somewhere?
 
Isn't he ... won't he ... run(ning) afoul of emoluments?
Seems awhile since I've heard that coherently discussed, or is it winding its way through a court somewhere?

Don't know. I don't like speculating on crimes that are being investigated or haven't been charged when their are tangible issues that can be discussed. Talking about would-be crimes or non-existent crimes is wishful thinking. It's masturbation for the opposition. I'll let the law do it's job (whether I like it, don't like it, or don't care) and trust in them and their evidence when it's all said and done.
 
Isn't he ... won't he ... run(ning) afoul of emoluments?
Seems awhile since I've heard that coherently discussed, or is it winding its way through a court somewhere?
There are some recent developments on Trump and emoluments, in the case of the DC Trump Hotel.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/16/watchdog-gsa-ignored-emoluments-trump-hotel-lease-1106581

Basically, since Trump didn't divest it himself when elected, the GSA figured they may as well not mess with its success, although legally they should have pulled his lease.

So yet another case where Trump can argue credibly that he simply didn't know that he was breaking the law.
 
Trump’s lawyer (Rudy Giuliani) is now pushing the narrative that Trump’s campaign people colluded with Russia, but Trump had nothing to do with it. The evidence that Trump’s campaign manager, foreign policy advisor and other members of his team colluded with Russia is so massive, Giuliani isn’t even going to try and deny it, so, he’s switching tactics and say that YES the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, but Trump wasn’t involved and he had no idea what they were doing.

A better lawyer than Rudy might be able to make this defense work, however, even IF it works, it sends the message that Trump can’t supervise his own people and that he’s not really in charge of anything. It sends the message that Trump isn’t a leader, and that he has no idea what’s going on directly under his own nose.

It’s a defense that MIGHT keep Trump out of jail, but it also sends the message that Trump can't even effectively manage SMALL groups of people and that he can't be trusted to be in charge of ANYTHING, especially not America’s national security, America’s law enforcement and America’s foreign policy!
 
Hillary Clinton tried to warn us. Maybe we should have LISTENED to her!!!

IMMEDIATELY after the Trump administration lifted the sanctions on Putin's buddy, Oleg Deripaska, the holding company that owns Rusal (a Russian aluminum company owned by Deripaska), appointed Christopher Bancroft Burnham as one of its directors. Burnham is a former Trump official, who served on Trump's State Department transition team.
 
This is disturbing.

Trump and Putin conspired against the United States of America. Trump is STILL conspiring with Putin against the United States of America, and millions of Republicans are talking and acting like this is a non-issue.

Isn't it about time that Republicans started GIVING A SHIT about the United States of America?



Republican values include the following:

1. Bashing gays and lesbians.

2. Taking away women's legal rights, and turning them into baby-making machines.

3. Giving rapists more rights. It's tough to be a rapist in America. The media gave Trump a hard time when they examined his history of predatory sexual behavior.

4. Passing legislation that gives Christians more rights than Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Deists, and other heretics.

5. Kicking dark-skinned people out of the country.

6. Going into foreign countries and dropping bombs on dark-skinned people.

Stopping Trump from conspiring behind closed doors with a Russian dictator, just isn't on their agenda. It's not a priority for them, and it never will be.
 
Back
Top