Civil Disobedience???

So is this a thing? You post a link to a video on youtube with a leading question. I can do the same thing with any number of videos from TYT or any other liberal slanted youtube channels.

About the actual video. I'm not familiar with Boulder's law. I say let the court cases he mentioned decide that. That's America working the way its supposed to, and it's a complicated issue.

As for the intolerance...being a liberal that aint right especially when he mentioned his kid being bullied over it.

Gee, is it a shock that the NRA is giving these dudes money?

David Kopel, the Research Director and Second Amendment Project Director at the Independence Institute, who is often presented as an "independent scholar" on gun rights has received millions in financial backing from the National Rifle Association, according to a report in The Progressive

So is this a thing? You post a link to a video on youtube with a leading question. I can do the same thing with any number of videos from TYT or any other liberal slanted youtube channels.

About the actual video. I'm not familiar with Boulder's law. I say let the court cases he mentioned decide that. That's America working the way its supposed to, and it's a complicated issue.

As for the intolerance...being a liberal that aint right especially when he mentioned his kid being bullied over it.

Allow me to clarify it for you now that I have more crayons.

Boulder CO has initiated an actual gun confiscation program. If you currently own a gun on their ban list and refuse to turn it in, you can be imprisoned. This is not a "Red Flag" case. They don't give a rodents rectum if you are perfectly sane and innocent. They wrote a city ordinance to MAKE these people guilty. And now they are being punished.

Put simply 50k LEGAL, LAWFUL gun owners, who have committed NO CRIMES, are now being punished for someone else's behavior and other people's paranoia.

This violates about FIVE constitutional amendments. Six if you count the First amendment.

Allow me to clarify it for you now that I have more crayons.

Boulder CO has initiated an actual gun confiscation program. If you currently own a gun on their ban list and refuse to turn it in, you can be imprisoned. This is not a "Red Flag" case. They don't give a rodents rectum if you are perfectly sane and innocent. They wrote a city ordinance to MAKE these people guilty. And now they are being punished.

Put simply 50k LEGAL, LAWFUL gun owners, who have committed NO CRIMES, are now being punished for someone else's behavior and other people's paranoia.

This violates about FIVE constitutional amendments. Six if you count the First amendment.

I'm trying to engage this honestly here. I don't appreciate the ridicule.

If that's so then he and those other gun owners have a very good case against this ordinance. I don't see why you're stressing about it so much? I'd expect the man to win his case and to crow about it insufferably in the future on his channel.

Quick look up, it's not like a few council members passed something at midnight on a Friday making all guns illegal.

I'm not advocating one way or the other but ...

1. It was debated for months
2. The bill was passed unanimously in May of last year
3. There is a "grandfather" clause for assault rifles that requires certification
4. The ban only applies for inside the city limits

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...weapons-certified-boulder-ban-compliance-date

Back