Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

She’s in the shower now. She’s the best gift, perfumed and sweet, soft and fun. I tell her some things about life, she tells me the same as our bare feet caress eachother’s legs under the covers and our heads sharing one pillow. I missed her.

Beautiful words, beautiful photos.

Treasures

I am a deep dark forest with light shining through the canopy.
I am the smell of the beach with soft sand underfoot.
I am a bonfire at dusk, crackling and dancing for you.
I am a piece of art so unique, abstract, subtle.
I am an expensive whiskey, delicious, bold, intoxicating.
I am joyous as the laugh of a toddler playing with a puppy.
I am the first kiss after being away from eachother for an extended time.
He says I am a treasure. It is then that I know I am.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Both sweet and sexy..

A treasure to be kept forever.

Indeed you are. :devil::kiss:

Moore than you know and such a beautiful treasure you are!!! Beautiful photo!!

Married

I love him. The way the dark hair covers his body like a wolf. My wolf. I love the smell of him next to me on those rare nights we sleep adjacent. He makes me feel loved with the wonderful things that he does and the sweet words that he says. Would he ever forgive me for the things I’ve done and still may do? Probably, but I don’t want to gamble away the security I feel right now.

*picture note: I got pierced!!! So excited! Had to share.

Last edited:
I love him. The way the dark hair covers his body like a wolf. My wolf. I love the smell of him next to me on those rare nights we sleep adjacent. He makes me feel loved with the wonderful things that he does and the sweet words that he says. Would he ever forgive me for the things I’ve done and still may do? Probably, but I don’t want to gamble away the security I feel right now.

Beautiful breasts. I do love bars in nipples.

Hungry like the wolf, baby...:devil::kiss:

Very nice!!!

You are an absolute treasure!

So wonderful to not only know your beautiful, sexy body but your lovely, dirty mind as well.

Fortunate indeed are the men--and women--who get to experience your passion and attention firsthand!

Thank you so much for sharing with us

My hand rests nonchalantly next to where his is, and I feel it. That electric, gutteral feeling that makes my insides twitch with excitement, anticipation. Will something happen between us finally this year? Will these passions building between us for years finally erupt, the table separating us disappear as we inch closer to eachother and finally make a further connection? This infatuation with you transcends distance now as I think about you inside me and those nights we spent bundled and quiet, for fear that others would know what was happening behind that closed door. We dance, are tangled in sheets, are full of giggles and pleasures and sweet kisses in my mind.

* a note on the pictures: I couldn’t decide which hand placement was better, so have both! *winks*

The second one...

Immeasurable

She is my hufflepuff sister. The one I hope will always be there. We have common threads that pull us together, and in the backseat of this lyft, holding her hand tonight I can’t help but feel those ropesbinding is further. Her hand in mine, held tightly, her hand on my cheek, her lips on mine. The driver talks. She breaks away from me long enough to answer him and I get a glimpse of her lightly freckled chest in the street lamp lights. Then her lips are back on mine, my free hand in her hair. I want her closer, I kiss down her neck as she answers another of the driver’s questions, stopping at the tops of her breasts and then back to her honeyed lips. I don’t want to leave this sanctuary of this backseat.

Last edited:
She is my hufflepuff sister. The one I hope will always be there. We have common threads that pull us together, and in the backseat of this lyft, holding her hand tonight I can’t help but feel those ropesbinding is further. Her hand in mine, held tightly, her hand on my cheek, her lips on mine. The driver talks. She breaks away from me long enough to answer him and I get a glimpse of her lightly freckled chest in the street lamp lights. Then her lips are back on mine, my free hand in her hair. I want her closer, I kiss down her neck as she answers another of the driver’s questions, stopping at the tops of her breasts and then back to her honeyed lips. I don’t want to leave this sanctuary of this backseat.

Lovers on the move, enjoying each other’s company.

Beautiful breasts and I love your hard nipples with the bars

Intoxicating and oh so luscious. :devil::kiss:

Nothing good after 2am

Living my life at night. A nocturnal kitten, always prowling, hunting for happiness or lusting for more. I see you there in the shadows too. I am drawn to you, I want to be next to you, dance with you, show you all of me and touch all of you. Don’t stop me. I’m a runaway train now, there’s no turning back.

Last edited:
Living my life at night. A nocturnal kitten, always prowling, hunting for happiness or lusting for more. I see you there in the shadows too. I am drawn to you, I want to be next to you, dance with you, show you all of me and touch all of you. Don’t stop me. I’m a runaway train now, there’s no turning back.

Nothing good, my ass...or yours, which is more than good but great. :devil::kiss:

Lovely posts and words. Reminds me of collective soul

no stopping u now. so sexy please continue

I wouldn’t stop you. I would love that you want to show me all of you.

Replies for you!

Beautiful breasts. I do love bars in nipples.

Thank you! I think they are quite lovely too... hopefully you all don’t get bored with me wanting to show them off! *winks*

Hungry like the wolf, baby...:devil::kiss:

*purrs and paws at your chest*

Very nice!!!

Thanks! *blows you a kiss*

You are an absolute treasure!

So wonderful to not only know your beautiful, sexy body but your lovely, dirty mind as well.

Fortunate indeed are the men--and women--who get to experience your passion and attention firsthand!

Thank you so much for sharing with us

It is my absolute pleasure to share my musings with you. I have quite a few treasures yet to discover. *sends you many, sweet kisses*

The second one...

there have been so many opinions on this! Thank you for giving yours :kiss:

Lovers on the move, enjoying each other’s company.

Beautiful breasts and I love your hard nipples with the bars

Glad you enjoy my imagery and images *big smiles*

Intoxicating and oh so luscious. :devil::kiss:

:cattail:

Nothing good, my ass...or yours, which is more than good but great. :devil::kiss:

*blushes* Thank you!

Lovely posts and words. Reminds me of collective soul

wow! Such high praise for little ‘ol me! :kiss::kiss:

You're body is angelic perfection. Thanks for sharing with us!

It is my pleasure. I also don’t mind the attention, so win-win *winks*

no stopping u now. so sexy please continue

I think I can, I think I can...

I wouldn’t stop you. I would love that you want to show me all of you.

Good things come to those who wait... and those who comment often *giggles and throws you my panties*

Back