Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking after little kids is easy. All you need is vasoline (great placebo ointment for cuts and grazes), band-aids (ditto), Icy poles (distraction), and a bottle of whiskey (for you)

:("I'm not allowed to drink whiskey anymore - nothing but a little wine on the rheumatoid diet.....But I DO have plenty of that! And Disney movies!":D

And may I also just say:

Cookie--yay for happy surprises!

Bella--yay for a grill free day!

TT and DaddyC--yay for naughty fun times at work! (And I hope the Dr. has good news and some answers for you)

Peaches--yay for 8 days to go! (and don't get me started on Disney movies lol)

Hugs and hello to Daddy PA!

I hate hearing how sick and achy everyone has been lately, here's hoping the end of all that is in sight soon!!!! :)

And of course :heart: and :kiss:s to my own sweet and lovely Daddy!

And of course Little girl..........you always say just the right things.......That's why I love you Little One........:kiss:'s & :heart:'s to you always...........:)

And of course Little girl..........you always say just the right things.......That's why I love you Little One........:kiss:'s & :heart:'s to you always...........:)

(Squealing happily) "DADDY G!!!!!" (Waving and blowing a kiss!) "Gosh it's good to see you!"

:("I'm not allowed to drink whiskey anymore - nothing but a little wine on the rheumatoid diet.....But I DO have plenty of that! And Disney movies!":D

Wine is full of healthy stuff! I approve! And Disney movies don't work on my nieces... Actually MOST movies don't work on my nieces... Crayons and drawing paper do - Though I'm glad their mum has to deal with the diapers...:D:D:D

And this will be my last post for the day peoples.. Just been hit with a bad case of "Murphy's Law"!!! The 100 cartons of stock that I ordered to arrive on Wednesday, arrived on Thursday (No explanantion given) The 100 cartons I ordered for Friday - arrived on Thursday (Once again no explanation).

Today is Thursday.... Sigh Thankfully I have 10hr shift today. i might be able to get it all away as well as serving customers!

Also no sure if TT will be about today as she is having internet data time problems.
But we both are thinking of all of you and thankyou to everyone who is thinking of us too:heart::kiss::heart:

Ohgod. She's finally down. *gasping for air, as she collapses in her chair*

OK ...Daddy PA, I have more than shovels at.my disposal, just FYI. All kinds of caustic chemicals, and stuff. I got the hook up. *nodnods*

*blushes at all of the sisters complimenting her, turning deep red* what makes me so different? Nada. I'm just Bella!

We are soo soo happy you are here! I was just telling your Little One that you haven't been around in awhile!:rose:

Happy VAlentines day too to evrybody in this here abode of ours. Big hugs for anyone who wants them and a special VAlentines hug for my babygeil TT. This is our first Valentines and unfortunately we can't be together. But you know that means when I see her next week she gets extra special attention!!!

Neither of us are big on Valentine's but daddy does seem a bit bummed we aren't together.

Welcome RA always nice to see a new face and please don't be shy.

PA I'm sorry to hear about your bg *hugs*

Bella so glad your faja is ok even if he has to eat healthier.

Peaches not long now :D

Wine is full of healthy stuff! I approve! And Disney movies don't work on my nieces... Actually MOST movies don't work on my nieces... Crayons and drawing paper do - Though I'm glad their mum has to deal with the diapers...:D:D:D

"Oooo I have those too!" (Nodding happily)

where ... the fuck have you been hiding? :eek:

GA.......you are too funny my friend........thanks for putting a huge *smile* on my face......:)

Well.........I recently was given more responsibility at work........instead of being a regional sales manager responsible for and roughly 18 states.........I am now North American sales Manager (US & Canada).........:eek:..........great job......but the hours are killer and the responsibility is FUCKING overwhelming.........

It's nice to post here again........feels like home and being here brings me closer to all of you guys.......it always feels good........PWMT & talk a lot and she keeps me abreast.....(oh my.....she does keep me "a-breast")......so I'm not too far out of the loop....but it's not the same as hanging with you guys.........posting and playing......I'll try to come in and out when I can.......:rolleyes:

My new guy just went to bed..I hope a good nights sleep and a day off tomorrow helps. I finally found out what has been crawling up his backside..besides work. The weather. He doesn't like it here, anymore than I do. I tried to explain that Mother Nature has really taken it easy on us the past couple of winters, but he isn't used to this cold or especially the snow. I pretty much called him a whiny ass baby and told him to get over it. I asked him what he would do it were 85 & sunny tomorrow. He said it depended on the humidity. Cali boys...I tell ya..never happy. ~giggles~

TT & Daddy C...I'm sure you will make the most of the your day!

Bella, so happy that she finally found sleep...mine didn't want to simmer down either. I put Ghost Hunters on. He covered his eyes...out like a light! I know..I know..I'm a mean mommy. No, I'm a tired mommy! Unless he is sleeping or in Sunday school..he is by my side. Closed bathroom doors mean nothing to him. Just once, during the light of day, I want to pee in complete privacy. After that, he can come back! I just want those few, precious seconds..

Ohgod. She's finally down. *gasping for air, as she collapses in her chair*

OK ...Daddy PA, I have more than shovels at.my disposal, just FYI. All kinds of caustic chemicals, and stuff. I got the hook up. *nodnods*

*blushes at all of the sisters complimenting her, turning deep red* what makes me so different? Nada. I'm just Bella!

"Sweetie there is NOTHING "just" about you!":rose:

My new guy just went to bed..I hope a good nights sleep and a day off tomorrow helps. I finally found out what has been crawling up his backside..besides work. The weather. He doesn't like it here, anymore than I do. I tried to explain that Mother Nature has really taken it easy on us the past couple of winters, but he isn't used to this cold or especially the snow. I pretty much called him a whiny ass baby and told him to get over it. I asked him what he would do it were 85 & sunny tomorrow. He said it depended on the humidity. Cali boys...I tell ya..never happy. ~giggles~

TT & Daddy C...I'm sure you will make the most of the your day!

Bella, so happy that she finally found sleep...mine didn't want to simmer down either. I put Ghost Hunters on. He covered his eyes...out like a light! I know..I know..I'm a mean mommy. No, I'm a tired mommy! Unless he is sleeping or in Sunday school..he is by my side. Closed bathroom doors mean nothing to him. Just once, during the light of day, I want to pee in complete privacy. After that, he can come back! I just want those few, precious seconds..

(Nodding as I remember those days too. Kids could be outside playing two doors away until I tried to pee and then they were leaning against the door crying 'MomMomMomMomMomMom.....' And when the boys got too big to interrupt anymore I got the darn dog.....and for 13 years he KNEW I couldn't pee unless he was sitting on my feet:D)

Neither of us are big on Valentine's but daddy does seem a bit bummed we aren't together.

Welcome RA always nice to see a new face and please don't be shy.

PA I'm sorry to hear about your bg *hugs*

Bella so glad your faja is ok even if he has to eat healthier.

Peaches not long now :D

:D"SIX!"

"Naaah - not too biased. I thought he was a pretty cute little man too. And SUCH a flirt!"

He is kind of awesome :) Flirt? OH YES! Some days I wonder what side he is playing for tho..lol Maybe both. :)

Yes..he was putting on my make up again. I was mom enough to remind him what brushes are for what cosmetics. :) He has said that he knows make up is for girls, but he likes it. To each their own.

*blows kisses* to Peaches.........It's good to see you too baby.........:kiss:

I'll try to be back a bit more.....*****mise......;)

"You BETTER! Or I'll stick out my bottom lip and pout and then someone will have to paddle me and WE KNOW how those things always turn out;)" (Giggling) "Seriously though Daddy G, I'm very glad about your promotion although I imagine the entire continent del Norte does give you overwhelming headaches! Glad too that our sister PWMT keeps you 'a-breast'." (Giggle snorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back