Virginia!!

Greetings everyone. Mrs. Fox and I just moved to VA from SC. Glad to still be in the South.

How's everyone doing this evening?

Welcome to the area foxtrot. I love the pics of you and your wife!

Thanks, we had a blast taking them. We've not had a chance to be as adventurous lately but hopefully the new scenery will encourage us again. It's also hard to "remember" the camera in the heat of the moment.

It's a great day to be a Virginian...and an even better day to be a HOKIE!! WOOT!

Hokies 35...Ohio State 21.

hampton virginia in the house..well cause it's raining..so i'm just hangin here online

I'm sleeping in Ashland tonight...anyone know a good place to eat there?

I'm sleeping in Ashland tonight...anyone know a good place to eat there?

Drive down to Richmond...if you love beer, google Mekong, one of the five best beer 🍺 bars in the country, three years running. Or try their new place called the answer, next door.

Drive down to Richmond...if you love beer, google Mekong, one of the five best beer �� bars in the country, three years running. Or try their new place called the answer, next door.

I was there last week...love Mekong

Long time reader but just worked up the courage to join the forums! Just wanted to say hi to all the VA peeps (and Hokies!) 26 y/o SWM and VT grad in the DC area.

PS - how the heck do I add an avatar? maybe I haven't been around long enough to have that option? couldn't find the option when creating my profile...

Long time reader but just worked up the courage to join the forums! Just wanted to say hi to all the VA peeps (and Hokies!) 26 y/o SWM and VT grad in the DC area.

PS - how the heck do I add an avatar? maybe I haven't been around long enough to have that option? couldn't find the option when creating my profile...

You can add an avatar after 100 posts.

I have been hoping to find this again!

The weather today is splendid & the deer are as treacherous as ever at night here in the 804 area.

I have been hoping to find this again!

The weather today is splendid & the deer are as treacherous as ever at night here in the 804 area.

Yes indeed, tis the season when we hunt deer with our cars here in old virgin y.

Up early enjoying the lovely weather and headed out to lovely VA Tech for the Color Run!

Mornin' people :)
It's already 60+ degrees. I'll be laying in the sun in just a few :)

Back