What color is your underwear?

Boring beige, but the bra is really rather nice. I've never spent $65 on a bra before this one, it better be nice.

Pink frilly lace.. oh wait ummm no... black yeah black with skulls and barb wire. and its all torn up and holes in it. Yeah.

Ok so grey boxer briefs. Guy underwear is so boring:rolleyes:

Grey boxer shorts for bed, since it's gone 10:30pm. Black M&S Y-fronts earlier. Not sexy, but I've found I can't get on with boxers during the day as they chafe dreadfully if I cycle in them.

black satin birthday undies :eek:

Happy Birthday! (I am hoping today's the day, not just black satin undies from some day a few months ago when it was your birthday....)

I'm going to be wearing red soft lace and cotton boyshorts after my shower. Feeling a little spicy. :D

Boxer briefs are essentially briefs that extend further down the thighs, but still hug the body tightly. So they are longer like boxers, but tight like briefs.

Boxer briefs are essentially briefs that extend further down the thighs, but still hug the body tightly. So they are longer like boxers, but tight like briefs.
So basically, neither the support of the cluster plus freedom of the legs of briefs/Y-fronts, nor the hang-loose freedom of boxers.

And you wear these things? :rolleyes:

Well I'm about to get dressed, so it could be black, grey or navy. Any preferences?

(Making this thread interactive!)

Well I'm about to get dressed, so it could be black, grey or navy. Any preferences?

(Making this thread interactive!)

Damn! No-one replied. I've had to go commando all day, including a trip to the cinema with the wife.

And in trousers that I've just realised have a hole worn through at the crotch! :eek:

Why does one feel so compelled to let the world know what color their underwear is?
Pink

Why does one feel so compelled to let the world know what color their underwear is?
Pink

Well it's the stereotypical question supposedly asked when one phones a sex line, isn't it, "So what underwear are you wearing?"

Not that there's any need for that when there are so many lovely ladies on here willing to answer the question for free!!

Well it's the stereotypical question supposedly asked when one phones a sex line, isn't it, "So what underwear are you wearing?"

Not that there's any need for that when there are so many lovely ladies on here willing to answer the question for free!!

So this isn't a scientific and socially relevant study into something vital to humanity, but just a way to appeal to prurient appetites? I'm shocked! :eek:

Pink :cathappy:

Back