The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physically, yes ... emotionally, it's going to be awhile:(

Copious hugs and cuddles for you, darlin'. :rose::kiss:

I'm going to take a nap. Surgery is no fun.

Careful hugs for you. :kiss::rose:

Damn woman! At least now I don't feel quite as guilty for not getting down there. I'm glad you got out!

Saturday's onnnnnnnnnnn! Bring yer dancin' shoes ... and DON'T plan on being home until sometime Sunday! :nana:

Oooooo! Can hardly wait. I'll wear my new boots. :D

Flirting Boots? Like . . . thigh high with three inch heels? This I wanna see! Bright red, I hope, I hope, I hope . . .

Are you feeling better?

Yes, I am. Not just better but horny, not that I'm probably up to much. I lost nearly a liter of blood during the procedure (you don't want to know the details) so I'm still really weak. But there's enough libido to write with so that's what I'm doing.

Well, hate to say this, but it's bedtime for me ... with the holiday season in full swing, work is starting a little earlier now :rolleyes:

G'night all :rose:

Yes, I am. Not just better but horny, not that I'm probably up to much. I lost nearly a liter of blood during the procedure (you don't want to know the details) so I'm still really weak. But there's enough libido to write with so that's what I'm doing.

Hmmm... A big bear in a weakened condition, with an over-active libido. Ah, the temptation to do things...

Well, hate to say this, but it's bedtime for me ... with the holiday season in full swing, work is starting a little earlier now :rolleyes:

G'night all :rose:

Good night, doll. Sleep well.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back