A Rebirth

*sigh*...but my clit throbs when I see pics of you...Oh please, pretty please...you tweaking your nipples...or fingering yourself through your panties...oh the little wet spot that is so divine...and...ooooooooh...and please...smart balls...just saying...what can I say, do, to you...to make it happen? It would be my pleasure to assist, too...with my pierced tongue...or nimble fingers...:kiss:

For you my dear :kiss:

DF8A42DF-BC56-45F7-91FD-D897FCAEF5C3-3862-000005BA71A53819_zpsc9e88c39.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

you're sooooooooooooooooooo damn sexy...and accommodating...:heart: that about you, Sexy...thank you...:kiss:

I aim to please...You :kiss: I'll take my theme pics tomorrow for you so you can have your fix. ;)

Damn that is hot HS. I have always enjoyed looking at your body. I can't ever decide if I like your tiities or your hot ass more. This picture has me leaning towards yore titties.:devil:

Thank you ;) actually thank Simone hehe it wouldn't be here if it weren't for her

Thank you ;) actually thank Simone hehe it wouldn't be here if it weren't for her

Yes thanks to Simone for the request, and thanks to HS for fulfilling said request.:devil::heart:

So many impure thoughts are running through my head right now. I might even trade one of my SC experiences for some HS time.:devil:

Yes thanks to Simone for the request, and thanks to HS for fulfilling said request.:devil::heart:

So many impure thoughts are running through my head right now. I might even trade one of my SC experiences for some HS time.:devil:

We'll have to discuss those impure thoughts soon ;) you know I love story time

*sigh*...but my clit throbs when I see pics of you...Oh please, pretty please...you tweaking your nipples...or fingering yourself through your panties...oh the little wet spot that is so divine...and...ooooooooh...and please...smart balls...just saying...what can I say, do, to you...to make it happen? It would be my pleasure to assist, too...with my pierced tongue...or nimble fingers...:kiss:

For you my dear :kiss:

DF8A42DF-BC56-45F7-91FD-D897FCAEF5C3-3862-000005BA71A53819_zpsc9e88c39.jpg

Thank you Hissub for the great pic.

Thank you Simone for the suggestion and the power to persuade Hissub to post it.

Always grateful to both of you.

Back