What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
matriarch said:
Min and I have moved house 3 times in the last 10 months.
Fun it was not. I personally have moved house 5 times in the last 2 1/2 years.
It's becoming second nature to leave things in boxes ready for the next move. And I downsize on every move. At this rate I'll soon have nothing left to move!!

Those houses are heavy to move, too.

:p

impressive said:
Those houses are heavy to move, too.

:p

Baggage!!!

Wore sandals and t-shirts yesterday for our walk along the cliffs......and again today for a stroll to the local store......warm, sunny and lovely. Starting to cool down now though, evening now.

Better be warm in a week or so...I am NOT packing shoes and socks. I will be in sandals and bringing no other shoes.

I am seriously pissed! :mad:

One of the writers at one of my publishers is being shunned, shunned!, by the people in the town she lives in.

She wrote of lovely piece of work, about a woman struggling with weight issues. And yes it was erotic.

Now her 'friends' and neighbours are being horrid to her. The pastor of her church is threatening to kick her husband out of his prayer leadership. People are telling their kids to have nothing to do with her kids.

One of her 'friends' did an 'intervention', asked her if she'd 'be good with God when in front of The Pearly Gates'. If she was willing to bear the responsibility if someone read her book and raped somebody, or cheated on his wife.

Son of a fucking God Damn bitch! I do loathe my species sometimes!

rgraham666 said:

One of the writers at one of my publishers is being shunned, shunned!, by the people in the town she lives in.

She wrote of lovely piece of work, about a woman struggling with weight issues. And yes it was erotic.

Now her 'friends' and neighbours are being horrid to her. The pastor of her church is threatening to kick her husband out of his prayer leadership. People are telling their kids to have nothing to do with her kids.

One of her 'friends' did an 'intervention', asked her if she'd 'be good with God when in front of The Pearly Gates'. If she was willing to bear the responsibility if someone read her book and raped somebody, or cheated on his wife.

If this writer wants some back up or a friendly Christian Erotica writer ear, just let me know. I'll help all I can.

I get so angry when I hear this kind of thing, why are church folks so damn condemning? Christ wasn't, hell, he forgave, forgave, forgave and gave his life in the name of forgiveness.

rgraham666 said:

What a wonderful example of Christian behavior right here at Easter. Too bad religion gets mucked up by the fallacy of the human race. Only we could take something divine and make it ugly. :eek:

:rose:

*hugs* to your friend Rob. :heart:

vampiredust said:
:cathappy:

having fun with microphones

microphones are much fun :D

Mood: tired -it's been a long day. Manchester United lost and it's drained all my energy but it's easter tommorrow -yay so I'm looking forward to a big dose of joy :)

Nirvanadragones said:
What a surreal day . . .

And I'm not sure if I should add a :devil: , a :cathappy: , a :p , a :cool: , a :catgrin: , a :eek: or a :confused: to that statement.

Why not add them all and be done with it? :D

Elsie :rose:

xxx

My mood is kind of good. Rowing was really good today, had a nice outing in the scull first in which my coach actually said I was improving, getting confidence and not looking too bad (High praise indeed...). Then we went out in a four which was great fun if not all that good. We did a racing start at the end which went quite well and then got freaked out by the tourists taking photos on the bank! None of us like being photographed in a piece, it breaks your concentration and you always look awful (the faces people pull when rowing are unbelievable!). But it was fun nevertheless, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in a boat!

So yeah I'm feeling alright!

Elsie :rose:

xxx

English Lady said:
If this writer wants some back up or a friendly Christian Erotica writer ear, just let me know. I'll help all I can.

I get so angry when I hear this kind of thing, why are church folks so damn condemning? Christ wasn't, hell, he forgave, forgave, forgave and gave his life in the name of forgiveness.

Good question. I wish that I could answer it, beyond too much emphasis on things that actually mattered little to Jesus Christ, if one reads the New Testament closely. Philanthropy was far closer to the essence of Christ's teachings, near as I can tell. But don't tell that to my parents. They'd not exactly concur.

Glad to see that there are Christians who try to emulate Jesus, which is the point of Christianity, not governing who gets into whose knickers, or in this case. writes about it.

Well, Rob, can you send your friend some roses on my behalf? It seems as if she could use them. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

scriptordelecto said:
What a wonderful example of Christian behavior right here at Easter. Too bad religion gets mucked up by the fallacy of the human race. Only we could take something divine and make it ugly. :eek:

:rose:

*hugs* to your friend Rob. :heart:

By any religion's standard, God, whatever you call him, invented sex and the sexual organs, right? That always makes wonder why so many Christians and others of different sects (not everyone, just the ultra-conservatives, it would seem) have to frown something God-given. :rose:

rgraham666 said:

*sigh* This world is seriously fucked sometimes. If the book has been published, pm me the info so I can buy a copy. :rose:

*:rose:es* for Rob's friend.

~~

Well, dinner was interesting.

It took all of 15 minutes for the French Bashing to begin. I loathe that.

P sat with the women the entire evening.

Dinner was not as good as it usually is when auntie G cooks, but still she does better by certain people's standards without fail every time.

Dessert however...mmmm blueberry cheesecake- the irony, before dinner was served S and i were speculating over what wonderfully sweet pud would be on the menu for the evening, and i was saying how it had been a while since we'd last all had cheesecake together!

So, i am le stuffled.

:D

oggbashan said:
It is an antique boy's toy, not a reliable form of transport:
*Droools!*

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I feel like a heel. *sigh* :( I forgot her birthday and she's my best friend and I feel soooooo horrible, because she wouldn't have forgotten mine. :(
You've had a lot on your mind hun! :heart:

*pounces snuggles and molests Crim to put her in a better modd* :catroar:

I have no words for it. Nothing quite fits. There has to be some way to describe it.

My mood has been good all day, but I believe I let someone down, so some thinking is in order too.

Just got back from a quite pleasant outing. Thanks to you and your blessing, ML. :rose: So my mood right now is very good, but a bit stuffed and giddy. Great, now I feel sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back