What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I was born 3 weeks late, well past midnight during a heat wave in July.

I'm still a royal pain in the ass.

*raises eyebrow*

I was born 3 weeks early, after 3 days of labor, during a July heat wave.

Interesting.

Hmm... THat is interesting.
What would be more interesting is if it were the same year. or town or ... yeah.
but it is not the case.

Oh.. i stand corrected. I was born just after 1 in the afternoon.

but the other stuff is right. and only 8 hours of labor.

Kinda like a turkey. or something.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait... boom. im here.

Might be where i get my procrastination from.

Hmm... THat is interesting.
What would be more interesting is if it were the same year. or town or ... yeah.
but it is not the case.

Oh.. i stand corrected. I was born just after 1 in the afternoon.

but the other stuff is right. and only 8 hours of labor.

Kinda like a turkey. or something.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait... boom. im here.

Might be where i get my procrastination from.

There might be something to psychoanalyze, like procrastination, from my birth, but I don't know what it is. Three weeks early but over 3 days of labor for a late afternoon delivery in 112 degrees at a hospital with no air.

Its one of the many reasons I didn't have my own biological children. Paybacks a bitch.

There might be something to psychoanalyze, like procrastination, from my birth, but I don't know what it is. Three weeks early but over 3 days of labor for a late afternoon delivery in 112 degrees at a hospital with no air.

Its one of the many reasons I didn't have my own biological children. Paybacks a bitch.

I hear you on the kids. I PRAYED for boys! Hard.

And I could psychoanalyze it pretty much anything.
Its kinda like doing the star charts for astrology.

Oh look. I filled in everything and made a Spirograph.

Mean something to someone else but, yeah, not me.

ETA:
Starting at the star chart thingie agian... It's very one sided and squigglie.
WAYDRN? Wondering if I post it if wackado will try to prove we're destined for eachother. Should be fun.

Last edited:
I hear you on the kids. I PRAYED for boys! Hard.

And I could psychoanalyze it pretty much anything.
Its kinda like doing the star charts for astrology.

Oh look. I filled in everything and made a Spirograph.

Mean something to someone else but, yeah, not me.

ETA:
Starting at the star chart thingie agian... It's very one sided and squigglie.
WAYDRN? Wondering if I post it if wackado will try to prove we're destined for eachother. Should be fun.

My aunt used to do those things. I never found it very useful. Then again I use tarot cards so I am not going to discount anything... just saying I never found them to be accurate.

My aunt used to do those things. I never found it very useful. Then again I use tarot cards so I am not going to discount anything... just saying I never found them to be accurate.

i found one thing that's accurate.
"You are probably attracted to futuristic art, and unusual sexual relationships."

i found one thing that's accurate.
"You are probably attracted to futuristic art, and unusual sexual relationships."

I adore tarot cards. Mostly as a hobby. But whatever.

And for shits and giggles.

Here.

I've found it to be relatively accurate. Humorous and extensive if nothing else.

I adore tarot cards. Mostly as a hobby. But whatever.

And for shits and giggles.

Here.

I've found it to be relatively accurate. Humorous and extensive if nothing else.

HEY. that makes squiggles spirographs too.

ug.

I think i'll go read more on... something. i just read a ton of crap I'll never remember. So.. let's keep up the trend and find some comics.

Squirrel.

Netflix.

Watching Walking Dead and studying. Mostly watching Walking Dead with a highlighter in my hand.

Sitting in box office, wondering where all the damn people are.

Contemplating a new story idea.

Trying to figure out what's up with this tremor in my fingers I seem to have suddenly acquired.

But don't worry, I haven't been thinking that it's probably something terrible that will kill me!

Trying to figure out what's up with this tremor in my fingers I seem to have suddenly acquired.

But don't worry, I haven't been thinking that it's probably something terrible that will kill me!

-watches-

Naw. I have that shit all the time. It's only part of the subset symptoms of my autoimmune disorders, so, you're fine, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back