Not open for further replies.
*looks at the calendar and Ella's pic*

I think we should inundate the sexy sailor with boobies today... :D

attachment.php

I agree, I think you should

I think we should inundate the sexy sailor with boobies today... :D

attachment.php

It does make Monday a little more fun, don't you think, gorgeous? Maybe we could get a trampoline in the cove...lol!

It does make Monday a little more fun, don't you think, gorgeous? Maybe we could get a trampoline in the cove...lol!

you might spill your drinks, well you could always put them down while you are bouncing, I mean jumping.:)

You should go recruit some more boobies... ;)

Definitely more fun, darlin'. But I'm not sure about the trampoline...can bouncing boobies cause black eyes? :confused:
Oh, now that just sounds painful when you put it that way!

Happy boobie Monday folks of the cove, hope you're all suitably relaxed and happy :) :kiss:

No comment really necessary.:kiss:

I think we should inundate the sexy sailor with boobies today...

attachment.php

More boobies for the cause.

13593942228520.jpg

This may be the best day in the cove...EVER. The only reason I say best, is that I don't want to offend someone who posted some boobies earlier.

I am deeply flattered at this! Thank you all.

You are amazingly beautiful women and I mean that both physically and personally!!!!

:rose::rose::rose: for all of you!!!!

This may be the best day in the cove...EVER. The only reason I say best, is that I don't want to offend someone who posted some boobies earlier.

I am deeply flattered at this! Thank you all.

You are amazingly beautiful women and I mean that both physically and personally!!!!

:rose::rose::rose: for all of you!!!!

Aw, shucks. You know we all :heart: you. Besides, what fun are boobies if they don't get to come out and play? ;)

Ooohhh...more umbrellas? Such a practical man! Hairball hasn't left yet, has he? He makes such good drinks...even if they do make the panties fly. :devil:

Yay! Sailer is here, it really IS party time!!!

Aw, shucks. You know we all :heart: you. Besides, what fun are boobies if they don't get to come out and play? ;)

Ooohhh...more umbrellas? Such a practical man! Hairball hasn't left yet, has he? He makes such good drinks...even if they do make the panties fly. :devil:

Here you go! Let's party!!! :D

tropical-drinks.jpg

(OK, honestly, I have back to back meetings starting in about 1/2 hour...I probably should look at the material for the meetings...but...eh BS attitude and experience....right????)

Here you go! Let's party!!! :D

tropical-drinks.jpg

(OK, honestly, I have back to back meetings starting in about 1/2 hour...I probably should look at the material for the meetings...but...eh BS attitude and experience....right????)

Yummm...I'll take the second one from the left. It looks nice and creamy...very decadent. *licks lips*

Well, sailer, I'm just glad I got to see you. I don't make it around here much these days so...:kiss: until we meet again. Or my boobies come out to play. :D

Yummm...I'll take the second one from the left. It looks nice and creamy...very decadent. *licks lips*

Well, sailer, I'm just glad I got to see you. I don't make it around here much these days so...:kiss: until we meet again. Or my boobies come out to play. :D

And...I'll take the panties in your profile pic...;) :D

I'm glad to see you too! The cove is always a better place when you stop by!

Morning. Is it too early for Barncle Cleaner?

That depends...is it too late for alcohol? or maybe too early for alcohol?

Basically, your choices are coffee or alcohol...take your pick :D

Hope your day shapes up well, and if it doesn't, come have a drink! :D

Okay, six titties....NOW it's a Party!!!

:D Six titties? Is that the minimum for a party? To be honest with you, I think I could have a party with only two titties....

Is this like "name that tune???" How many titties can you have a party with???

I can have that party in two titties!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back