Searching for a third to join us in UK

We are still looking for the elusive unicorn or couple.

No more guys please, we appreciate your interest and are sure you're lovely (or if not lovely them horny) but we've a queue of fellas stretching all the way round the corner.

Well that didn't work, just got even more guys.

Maybe we should try some reverse psychology - no more women, women stop throwing yourselves at us, nooo keep your gorgeous boobs and delciously lips to yourselves, we can't cope with all of you at once.... noooooooo more!

We have found one potential woman, but are definitely still in the market for more, so don't be shy if you fit our bill.

Surely there must be UK woman feeling frisky and curious and adventurous on a Sunday morning...

Surely there must be UK woman feeling frisky and curious and adventurous on a Sunday morning...

Guys, if you are seriously looking for a real life play partner/threesome you need to look on hook-up/swinger sites. Better still, you need to go to events. Unicorns tend to only like playing with people who are validated by connections and social presence – it's about safety and quality assurance.

It would also be wise to change your approach. It seems like the man in this duo is doing all the scouting and is the driving force behind the threesome. However, to be more successful, the woman in your partnership should be in the forefront. There are many reasons why, which I won't go into here.

The last piece of free advice: Rarely does a threesome (FFM) happen without any prior play between one of the people in the duo first. Even when I have a MMF, the new male always wants a private play session with me first to get to know me so he feels comfortable, so we can develop trust. This also happens with organised gang bangs with new members – the original couple vets each with a private session first. One of you needs to be prepared to have a private play session with the unicorn first before introducing the other to a threesome session.

Cheers
xx

Guys, if you are seriously looking for a real life play partner/threesome you need to look on hook-up/swinger sites. Better still, you need to go to events. Unicorns tend to only like playing with people who are validated by connections and social presence – it's about safety and quality assurance.

It would also be wise to change your approach. It seems like the man in this duo is doing all the scouting and is the driving force behind the threesome. However, to be more successful, the woman in your partnership should be in the forefront. There are many reasons why, which I won't go into here.

The last piece of free advice: Rarely does a threesome (FFM) happen without any prior play between one of the people in the duo first. Even when I have a MMF, the new male always wants a private play session with me first to get to know me so he feels comfortable, so we can develop trust. This also happens with organised gang bangs with new members – the original couple vets each with a private session first. One of you needs to be prepared to have a private play session with the unicorn first before introducing the other to a threesome session.

Cheers
xx

Thank you Racy, all good and useful thoughts and appreciate the gesture. (Only disagreement would be it isn't the man who is the driving force, we've been posting here equally.)

Certainly be prepared to meet the unicorn seperates, if she'd rather meet the man or woman of the party first, and to take it slowly.

It is also possible we travel more in hope than expectation and that is fun in itself.

Again, thanks Racy.

Back