finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy TGIF !!!, playm0mum .. Amazing Sexy Shot .. Love that Smile and Hair !!!

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Your body is amazing, but when you add your beautiful smile it always takes it to a new level

You are looking delicious as always and purple looks great on you. I am still volunteering to be your personal photographer.

I give you full permission to never hide your lingerie, ever :) as long as you share with us.

Purple is my favourite colour and I thought I would share this little set with you too! Seems many of you like the green outfit as much is me, what about this purple one? It is silky fabric to touch which I love!

It really is too bad lingerie is kept so hidden, it can be so fun, playful, sexy, erotic, and some is darn right intoxicating!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1270494&d=1376592293

Ooooooo, I love purple! You look so so so so sooooo kissable here! Very pretty. :)

shoes

I had a vision. I had high hopes for these photos but they bombed. No sense in just leaving them in iPhoto though. So here are a few.

I will try again one day but maybe wearing my black boots. I am seriously thinking of taking a little photography course and maybe even using something other than my iPhone!

It was fun however, wandering around in a thong, bra and heels! ;)

Attachments

• Pumps 1.jpg
    Pumps 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 758
  • Pumps 2.jpg
    Pumps 2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 680
  • Pumps 3.jpg
    Pumps 3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Pumps 4.jpg
    Pumps 4.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 854
I had a vision. I had high hopes for these photos but they bombed. No sense in just leaving them in iPhoto though. So here are a few.

I will try again one day but maybe wearing my black boots. I am seriously thinking of taking a little photography course and maybe even using something other than my iPhone!

MMmm, I love sexy shoes!

oh i wouldnt say they bombed...as i person that has a foot fetish..i say hell yes they are hot hot hot..not to mention that sexy sexy body of your is in there...my god you can just see heaven poking out! i say no bomb winner!

Strong back light fooled the light meter. Not sure you can overexpose a couple of stops on an iPhone, but it doesn't diminish the artistic vision. Gives us a chance to let our imagination do a little happy dance. You are a thing of beauty in shadow or not, and I do hope you try it again.

I don't think they are a bomb ... Pump 3 and 4 both are incredibly sexy....
Thank you for sharing ..

I played with the last two with a couple of editing tools on my phone... they looked really good in black and white, lightening the highlights and middle tones just a bit...

I really do need a better paying job so I can buy sexy undies, I love them! Just wish boxers were as sexy, I could buy a 3 pack for 12 dollars at Costco. LOL. Not sure they would have the same effect though.
I don't know where I want to nibble first. Great pics beautiful.

I have plans for those shoes.

What a Way to start the Week, playm0mum !!! .. They turn out Great .. ;) .. I think you should explore a
photography course .. You do get with an iphone !! .. :heart: this One .. ;)

attachment.php

Great lighting and the subject is Hmmm !!! .. :p :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Love the purple and to walk up behind you and press you against the wall grab your hips and whisper in your ear and kiss the back of your neck and grind into you mmmmm

I bet it was fun being dressed like that, now just lose the thong and bra and I would stay home with you all day long :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back