A picture a day....

Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

smart move missy :) very good.
mm and yummy too!!! yum yum yum!!

Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

Love this one. Gorgeous breasts!

Wish I had been on here in time to see the face pic.
Thanks for your service, both in the military and here. :)
Eagerly awaiting new pics now.

Errands!

Running some errands (which I try nt to do in uniform.)
Here is my sexy outfit for the day!

Last edited:
And for those of you who don't wanna see a fully clothed me, here you go!

Last edited:
And for those of you who don't wanna see a fully clothed me, here you go!

I don't mind seeing you either way Alyssa. I have to admit that this is a deliciously sexy picture of you though

attachment.php

Running some errands (which I try nt to do in uniform.)
Here is my sexy outfit for the day!
alyssa you are smoking fucking hot ...i love your tight little body....thank you for making my day...btw im a sucker for a sexy woman in boots :p

Yes, ive been in the military my entre life haha. I tried just going to college, it wasn't for me. I am however going back to college next spring.

That's interesting. So your dad was in the service, I presume?

What will you be studying?

(is this too many questions?) :D

That's interesting. So your dad was in the service, I presume?

What will you be studying?

(is this too many questions?) :D

Nope, you're fine! I don't mind sharing.

My dad and grandpa were both in the Air Force. I had one grandpa in the marines I think. It's a family thing.

I'll be studying criminal justice. I'd hope to branch off into forensic anthropology eventually. I love science, and I've wanted to do forensics since I was very little.

Back