Eva....REBORN!

Great to have you back

Would definitely love for you to start posting again. This thread is one of my all time favorites. Glad you are back.
 
d

Sa-weeeet
great pics, love the attitude too, welcome back, look forward to seeing you around more
 
Hey everyone if you're still out there, it's EVA (princyblonde) my username log in is different at the moment because I just registered a new username (this one) ti. I can figure out my princyblonde account log info. I have been thinking a lot about this lace and my dear friends, and followers a lot for s while now. Just have been dealing with a lot in my life (putting it extremely mildly) tut anyways.... I know this sounds crazy since they're photos of myself but for some reason my pics are not showing up.....I don't have the computer they were on anymore and would really like to get whatever photos I could....if anyone has any I would appreciate so much for you to post or send along whatever you've got.

Also to any of my faithful friends and followers from way back in those good ole' days if you're still around and miss me, like I've missed you guys send me a PM or just hit me up here, but please do hit me up somewhere, after all my buddies on here....are some of my closest confidants. Maybe soon I could even begin posting new photos for my resurrection.

Hope so much to hear from my old and new friends. That's all for now. Again it's so good to be back, and please if you have or know where any of my pics are.....you know where I am. I also hope to get back to "princyblonde" very soon but for the time being this is me.

Love, hugs, & kisses! :heart::kiss:
Eva
 
Hi Eva. :) So good to see you back. It's fun when people from the past return and bring us up to date on where life has taken them. I do hope you're doing well. If you scroll back to page 48 and work your way forward you'll find your Christmas pics from '07 but otherwise they do seem to all be gone. Not sure why although the rules did change here a few years back and anything that showed too much pink pussy got deleted. Maybe that's what happened.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you either here or in PM.
 
hi sweetie!

i was just thinking about you the other day, was wondering what you were up to. welcome back, looking forward to many new photos... :)

i can retrieve your photos for you from this thread, i'll let you know when i have them
 
Missing you too

I know that you and I have kept up over the years. I just want to let you know I have always loved you and miss you tons.

Oh and you are making me jealous talking about the other here. Hehe


Love you,
Darlinggg
 
Back
Top