Sort of Human (CLOSED)

YourDreamGirl

RP Addict and Proud!
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Posts
2,007
Night sky was lit with the glow of a nearly full moon and the sound of soft beating drums filled the air. Tonight was the night that the clan's leaders were passing the torch. Terra wasn't happy to be handed the responsibility of being the wolf clans new female leader or that she was promised to Demetrius the new Alpha male. “This is an honorable occasion Terra! You should be happy and not discontent” A deep male voice said as she began to disrobe.

Disrobing before the “change” was always easier than ripping through their clothing. She shook her head at her father's comments but he was right. Terra should have never been chosen. Her mother was fully human and taken as one of the clan's many sex slaves when her father met her. Until her birth it was thought fact that lycans couldn't breed with full blood humans.

They were their own race and bred with such. Terra was considered a flawed freak and a mutt to her own clan. Until her thirteenth birthday she wasn't even thought to be of wolf heritage. As a child she lived a normal life until then. Her father had released her mother when he found she was pregnant only to save his own hide from the clan. If they had found out that he created such a blasphemous creature he would have been put to death. It was only the pleas of her father and the promise that he would turn her over to the clan to be raised as one of them by them that both were spared.

“Consider this daughter? Would you have rather died that night woods or be taken in as part of us. Your mother abandoned you that stormy night, in the woods, alone on the first night of your change.” Her father continued as her face was painted with the ceremonial marks of their clan.

“You have proven yourself to be one of this clan and showed your value to many of its elders myself included and now your pairing with Demetrius will seal the treaty between the two most powerful clans in this region”

Terra shook her head in agreement but her face showed her disgust with the whole situation. She considered herself fully human and the lycans a cursed part of herself. She spent most of time in the city and not in the woods like most of them. Terra immersed herself in human culture rather than participating where she had too to keep the existence hidden.

“I understand father. Now the grand rite has begun and need to take my place at the alter” Terra said leaving her tent. Both her clan and Demetrius' clan were scattered about nude and forming a oval around the alter. As she took her place beside him there both clans leaders began to speak. Their current alpha females tied her and his wrists together with a single strap of leather while the male leaders spoke.

When the moon had reached it's full potential both clans howled in celebration. “Something's off here” Terra said breaking the leather bond between her Demetrius. She had caught whiff of human exertion earlier in the day but shrugged it off as hikers who would be gone before their hunt at the moons fullness.

Both clans yelled in disgust at her act but then one by one they begin to pick up the same scent as she had. The smell was faint meaning that they weren't close to their camp but somewhere in the woods. Terra's father convinced her to continue with the bonding ritual all the same.

“What more luck can be shed on us. For tonight when we change we will hunt humans” He said causing the crowd to cheer. They saw it not as murder but as a fun game to be played among them.
 
Last edited:
Damian had been looking forwards to getting away from the city with Kyra for a year. It had been a long year apart... but it was the end of his deployment, and Kyra HAD understood that he was 'out' after he was done.

The truth was that Damian had been out for two months, but with his militaristic background as a navy seal, well it was understandable that they didn't just let him walk off of the base. The military did everything they could to try and convince him to stay, but for Damian, it was time to head home.

Kyra had been understanding of his desire to serve his country... and when they were re-united it was the happiest time of Damian's life... and a month after his return home, they had taken off for the campgrounds. They headed deep into the woods... both Kyra and Damian were avid hikers, they both knew how to get around under the light of the stars, and they were both rather happy to set up a camp.

They were by a lake so that explained why it took the scent so long to get to the clan... but Damian and Kyra had no idea what was coming for them. Damian had just finished a dip in the lake and was on his way back to the campground when he stopped. At first he thought he had heard something... so his dark blue eyes swept side to side scanning the area... his breath became shallow, allowing him to hear more.

Yet he had no idea that the clan would have gotten to the camp before he even got there... his scent would be there... so the hunt was certainly going to be on. Damian's senses weren't as sharp as a wolves, but he was wary... the military tended to do that to a person. He had on only a pair of shorts that were still wet from the water, along with a pair of hiking shoes.

His knife was always with him... but he waited... the silence of the forest was almost... too quiet... as though the animals knew something bad was coming and were hiding. Little did he comprehend the true gravity of the situation... yet!
 
One by one they shifted into their wolf form under the light of the moon. The grand rite was all but finished when they had gotten scent of fresh meat in the air again. This time the scent was stronger and closer to their own camp then it had been before.

Terra reluctantly shifted into wolf form as Demetrius announced the hunt was on for the outsiders who had invaded their lands.

"Can you smell? Smell the fear that hides inside their heart?" He yelled to his fellow clansmen before changing himself into one.

With one final howl at the moon the crowd was off like a bullet setting out into the woods looking for their prey. So far it was unclear just how many strangers had stumbled upon them but it was clearly more than one scent in the air that night.

The crowd of wolves began to break into two packs. One pack following the scent that lied deeper in the woods and the other which Terra was in headed towards the water. She could tell that it was a man from his musky smell mildly hidden by water she had suspected.

Their eyes glowed in various eerie hues and was really the only thing that could be seen of them as they raced their way through the woods. Terra slowly fell to the back of her pack catching a stronger whiff of the scent in a different direction. Terra slowly stalked through a wooded area near the shore line passing up smaller prey for the larger one that lied ahead. She hoped to find him alone so that she could help him escape the wrath that was about to befall him.
 
Last edited:
Damian had no idea what was coming. The lake was only a ten minute walk from their campsite... but even as he could hear wolven howling coming from the forest he frowned to himself. This area wasn't known for wolves... but even as he drew his knife He looked out at the darkness... his muscles tensing as he didn't know why.. but something seemed off.

A scream came from the campground though and his head shot to the left. " Kira!" He hissed, his heart jumping into his throat as those muscles coiled and he took off. She could probably smell him as he curved up through the path he had made on the way down... it wasn't the beaten one, so she would 'catch him' before he got to the main campsite.

It was well known that females were taken as sex slaves, and that males were murdered on sight. Damian didn't know that though... he was taking off for the campsite... he was heading to his death unbeknownst to him. Yet he wasn't stupid... he would take the fuckers with him. Whomever was taking Kira was going to lose more than just their pride with Damian.

He wasn't blinded by fear or rage though... a deadly calm surrounded him, he was military after all, they didn't spook... especially not seals. There was simply a certainty to the way he carried himself. Whoever was at the camp would pay for making his girlfriend scream like that!
 
By the time she had found what she thought was the origin of the smell it had faded into the woods. Terra had heard the blood curdling scream of female only moments before which meant that Demetrius and his pack had found the campgrounds and were making themselves known.

Terra took off after the male's scent as fast as she could. She wasn't as worried about the female among the two. She would have most likely be spared and abducted like her mother was, something far better than to be torn to pieces by group of crazed animals.

The female would still live as where, well lets just say her male companion would never be seen or heard from again.


Meanwhile
``````````````

Demetrius and his group had found the campsite. The small fire that lit it shown as a beacon drawing the rest of his clan to it. The snapping of twigs caught the girl's attention allowing a few of his wolves to approach her from the front without being noticed.

Their growls held her in place as Demetrius shifted back into the form of a man and stepped out of the woods. "Don't worry...we won't hurt you, much anyway" he voice was deep and husky as more of his cohorts stepped out of the shadows.

With a simple nod of his head they grabbed the red haired beauty. One gave her a small punch to the jaw to knock her out making her easier to carry. Demetrius flared his nostrils picking up the sent of the male headed towards them.

He stood proudly crushing kicking dirt on the campfire to put it out. When he knew the stranger was near he yelled "Come out! Come out! Wherever you are... you simple creature"

His shifted color from a calm green to a neon yellow as his teeth began to sharpen as well. Slowly he transformed back into his animal form ready to pounce who ever was hiding.
 
Last edited:
Damian had rushed back towards the campsite... but as he arrived he saw the man hit Kyra, his eyes narrowing as he would make that man pay dearly for that. They wanted no trouble... they had just come here for a small retreat from the world... a chance to get away from it all!

Yet as the man whom called out shifted... well Damian's eyes widened. " What the.. fuck." He mused beneath his breath. His first thought was some form of mutation... perhaps militaristic in nature... but why rogue agents would be out ruining random campers days... well he didn't know.

As Terra took off after the males scent though Damian had tore away from the campsite... and yes in fear. She could pick up his scent as it took off down towards the lake again... he knew from his training that scent didn't carry through water... and he had enough survival training to know that he had to get out of there. His steps were swift, and his breath came swiftly... he wasn't winded at all... he could literally run for hours without fatigue... but he was scared as well.. as he should be.

She was literally chasing him all over the place it seemed... Damian wasn't fighting some weird mutation freak... he would hide, and when the time came he would hunt them down and figure out what was going on! So far they hadn't actually met... but truth was he was heading right for her. His knife was drawn, and anything that got in his way was getting cut!
 
Terra could smell him dead ahead of her as she began to run faster towards him. Little did she know the man was armed and poised to strike anyone that should come up on him in the dark of the night.

Then it happened suddenly Terra felt a sharp pain puncture her leg and she immediately fell. Her howls of pain slowly turned into the curse words of wounded girl as she shifted back into her human form.

Her breathing grew shallow feeling the stinging pain in her leg. "What the fuck?" she yelled trying to stand. Her naked body glowing with sweat as she limped towards the dark figure in hidden in the brush of the shore line.

The wound itself wasn't as bad in her human figure as it was in her animal one. It would take no more than a week for her to heal from it.

"I'm trying to help you idiot!" She could still smell him there and waited for to step out of the shadows
 
Oh he wasn't stepping out of the shadows... and if she thought that he was going to she was insane. He had seen fur, the glint of an animalistic eye and his training had taken over... a roll, a slash punctured the leg directly into the tendon... and after a few minutes he certainly did have to admire her athletic and very naked form.

"I'm trying to help you idiot!"

He didn't believe her of course... and even as she was limping he was moving in the shadows... circling around behind her before he 'struck' again... though not with the blade. She would feel only one hand grab her hair, before the other wrapped the blade around her throat.

" I don't know who the fuck you are, or whether your trying to feed me to your friends... so we're going to head down to the lake and wash off the scent." He directed... his voice quiet, but calm. " If you resist, I will kill you. If you scream, I will kill you. do you understand?" He wasn't screaming his head off in fear.

That should tell her something. He wasn't like the men her pack had hunted in the past... he was a hunter in a way... a hunter of men... and he had seemed to have captured her. His warm chest pressed to her back as he knew she would agree, either that or she would die. When she agreed he forced her down the path. It only took two minutes to get to the lake... he forcing her out into it as he headed around the bend.

He had seen a cottage that had looked packed up there on his hiking earlier, so he would take her there... and try to figure out what in the flying fuck was going on!
 
Terra growled as he forced her into the water. She could have easily killed him if she wanted and if she was a pure blood lycan she would have. Her legs stinging pain began to ease some as she slid into the cool water of the lake. Terra was pleased when she saw that he was leading her towards a cabin.

"That's convenient, I need to recoup after the way tonight has gone down" she could tell that it wasn't his by the it was packed up so who ever owned it hadn't been there in at least a few months.

"You should just go now while you have the chance. The longer you stay in these woods the longer they have to catch you" Terra said watching his movements. It was obvious to her that he must be some kind of officer of some kind.

She posted herself on the porch of the cabin catching her breath and relaxing her body. Her eyes turning back from a glowing deep purple into a hazel brown.


"Did you hear me? There is no winning that battle" Terra laughed to herself realizing that now he knows of their existence. Any normal person would think rationally about this. She didn't tell him that they were most strong during the days of the lunar cycle. Outside of that they maintained the strength, speed and other attributes but could not shift as easily.
 
Oh she seemed to under estimate him... a trait that happened with most beings... though he didn't really have any idea what was going on.

Even as she said that it was convenient that they were going to the cabin he threw her onto the porch, his knife going back into it's sheath with efficiency as he worked on the door. As she caught her breath and relaxed her body he looked to her.

" Oh? and what exactly am I fighting?" He asked curiously... though he added. " I have to admit I don't see men and women turning into wolves every day." He remarked, the crack of the door lock indicating his success, before he pushed it open and catching her by the arm again he pushed her inside, he following after her.

" You're going to tell me where they've taken Kyra. If you do I will just tie you up and that will be the end of it. If you want to be difficult about things, then things will get rough." He said it matter of factly... an interrogator. He took her into what looked like a bedroom and opening a drawer he found some old rope, he pulling it out of the closet from the kit that was stashed there.

" So, what's it to be, nice, or rough?" He wasn't leaving... and he was clearly out to get information out of her... one way or another. It really didn't hurt that she was stunning either.
 
Terra laughed at his comments. "Even if I do tell you where, neither of you will be leaving alive."

She made herself comfortable in one of the chairs examining the wound on her leg under the lights. Terra in wolf would have simply licked the wound but in this form there was really nothing more that she could do but deal with the pain. At least the bleeding had stopped.

"IF you think that you're going to get anywhere near me with the rope you're sadly mistaken my friend" Terra said standing and walking with less of a limp now. She stood no more than a hairs distance from him and staring straight into his blue eyes said "Now if you would excuse me I have a full moon to catch"

Terra rolled her eyes and walked past him to window, removing the old curtains and a few box's used to shield the window. She was going to use the light of the moon to help her wound heel faster and hopefully well enough to be able to run back to her clan.

They were most likely looking for her by now. If she wasn't the new alpha they would have cared less. "It would be in your best interest to leave, especially since you don't know who I am. "

Her wound was healing faster than a humans and was now nothing more then a really bad bruise but the pain inside of it hurt like hot nails.

"Besides they'll probably let her go once they tire of her" Terra said making her way towards the door.
 
Last edited:
Damian was quite confused as to how she thought that he was just going to let her walk out of there. He had managed to get her there, and with the door closed the scent wouldn't have re-connected, as they had been drippnig wet from the water.

She was clearly going for the rough way... and even as she headed for the door the rope was looped and coiled around her neck before she even had time to turn around. Even as he did his one arm caught hers as he spun her around and kicking out a leg they were on the floor, he moving swiftly and straddling her.

" You're not going anywhere." He mused, and before she had a chance to scream for help he wound the rope and tightened it, it moving into her mouth creating a bit like gag. It was clear whomever this human was he wasn't just going to be a push over.

He was sitting right on her, so when she was gagged he yanked her arms behind her... he looking down to her as he used a base knot to tie her wrists, she not even having a chance as he settled atop her... but when she WAS helpless he moved back a bit and eyed her heart shaped ass.

" Now then, i'm going to use you like your friends are probably using my Kyra... and when I am done with you we will try the co-operation thing again." As he said that he swung his hand down and smacked her upturned ass. " Do you understand you little bitch?" He was done playing nice... she had said that she wanted to help him... well she would help him, whether she liked it or not.
 
She growled more like a wolf than a woman. He was definitely a bold man to go as far as he did with Terra. In her weakened state and not there the moon she couldn't free herself as easily as she'd hope. Terra struggled to pull against the ropes he tied her up in but it was no use.

Her lying on the floor gave little to no leverage for that tactic. Terra let out a howl when he struck her ass and quickly rolled over onto her back and rose to a sitting position. Her eyes flickering back to the neon color that they had once been. Terra's lip quivered as she grunted backing away from him.

If she gave up her clans location she would be killed on sight and this man as well. She thought over her options and almost decided to give him the location just to get rid of him but shrugged it off not wanting to give in to that mean animal side of her.

Demetrius most likely had the scouting party out looking for her and he was not the best of them to negotiate with. If this Kyra was begging and pleading with him it would fall on deaf ears. More than likely turn the wolf on enough to mount her.

Terra didn't care for her new mate very much. So the thought of him finding another woman's pussy to help satisfy him was appealing. She watched Damien closely almost admiring his body. He would have made a good wolf but that just wasn't is lot in life she guessed.

The corners of her mouth turned up into a smile and a cocky one at that. She would go along with this game of his until she was healed enough to just over power him and go. She closed her eyes and swirled her head in the air picking up his scent. Terra breathed in deep and basking in it's essence, the small amount of effort he used to retain her calling to her like an addictive fragrance.

She could feel her canine teeth grow sharper and pointier but then she opened her eyes and focused more on the looks of the cottage. Terra resisted the urge to bite through her bindings that would most likely ruin her teeth by time she had finished anyway.
 
to Damian this wasn't a game... and even a she growled like a wolf he didn't really care. Even as there certainly wasn't much that she could do against him he took advantage of that.

Even as her lying on the floor didn't help her situation, as she howled and rolled over he smirked as her eyes flickered. As her lip quivered he shrugged. " Well then I take it that this will be the hard way... your choice."

He mused, and even as the scouting party would be out she seriously under estimated Damian... and he wasn't going to under estimate her or her 'friends'. He had already learned quickly that she regenerated using the moon... and while that in itself was some fucked up stuff... well he took note of it.

Even as the corners of her mouth turned into a cocky smirk though it did cause his frustration and anger to rise... and as he looked to her and saw her close her eyes before they re-opened he had slammed her up against the cabin wall, her hands tied behind her as he forced his mouth onto her neck, biting it as she felt his hands un-doing his swim trunks.

She was gorgeous, and he had said that he was going to treat her as he suspected Kyra was being treated, which he assumed was being raped. Kyra was strong, but she would be terrofied as well. He could tell that this bitch wasn't going to tell him anything.

Even as he un-did his swim trunks his cock sprang out... eight inches long and four and a half inches thick it was truly large... but even as he looked to her he watched her with deadly intent. " Still cocky?" He grumbled though as he saw that smirk the gag wasn't deep enough in her mouth for her to cut the gag with her sharp teeth... so she couldn't answer right away.

He wasn't listening as she saw him kick her legs open, before the big tip of that cock touched her entrance, running through the lips of her pussy. He looked to her though and tapped it against her clit, but he smirked. " Well, since you're a bitch..." He yanked her away from the wall, kicking his shorts away he forced her over to a wooden table and slamming her down onto it she felt him behind her.

She had little time to 'get ready' though because he slammed his cock into her, if she was dry it would hurt, but with such primal domination he was going to bet some money that her slit and hole wouldn't be dry by then. " That's what your friends are doing to my girlfriend you fucking bitch..." He snarled at her as he reached around and painfully pinched her nipples, pulling her off the wall he held her as his hips slammed into her hard, his cock piercing her thoroughly.
 
Last edited:
Terra arched her back in protest, her long dark hair flying back as she did. Her eyes squinted some at the small bit of pain it caused her when he entered her tight hole. He wouldn't have known it but she was a virgin. Terra didn't really like the men of her clan and was too afraid of the consequences of fraternizing with a human. Werewolves didn't share their women all though it was common practice for the women to share them.

If things had went as planned tonight she would have been taken by Demetrius. She couldn't scream from but she wanted too.

Terra pushed back as she felt his sizable cock enter her. Almost ripping her in two is exactly what it was doing. Her pushing back against him only forced him further inside of her.


She pressed her head down against the wooden table when she felt herself finally becoming used to his cock inside of her. It wasn't like she hadn't played with herself before but it was never anything more than two fingers inside of her. Terra's knees buckled slightly causing her flat stomach to lie perfectly across the the table.

She could wait for her clan to find her and more so get rid of Damien now. At first she wanted to help him by letting him leave unarmed but that deal was no longer on the table. Terra could feel her nipples graze the table's surface. Her voice was now nothing more than a whimper. Her body had tensed so much that it was almost unbearable.


Meanwhile
````````````

Back at the clans camp they were meanwhile back at the wolf camp time was slipping by slowly as they waited for Terra's return. The ritual still hadn't been fully completed and her new mate was becoming angrier by each moment. It was rare to have a wolf woman still unspoiled and he wanted to get his hands on her.

He hadn't managed to touch Kyra yet. She was inferior of his attention he thought. At least for that night. "Don't worry she's a tough woman Demetrius. She has beaten every female in this clan to become Alpha, barely even gaining a scratch. She will be home tonight" Terra's father said trying to calm him.

"The scout party should have found something by now Marius. This is is ridiculous"
 
Last edited:
She thought herself better than Damian... but it seemed that at each turn she was being bested by him. Perhaps she shouldn't under estimate him... but then again she WAS a werewolf... so he wasn't sure what exactly he was dealing with.

Even as her back arched in protest he looked to her with angry eyes. " What, you don't like that? I don't know... your pussy seems to enjoy it." He growled at her, and it was true... her tight pussy WAS clenching at him... her body pushing back only served to push him further in.

" Oh? You want more? Well then." He mused... and her own regenerative powers would 'work against her' here as she would heal within moments... which meant that all that would be left was pleasure. As she laid her head down he smirked as she did.

She could feel his hand press into the nape of her neck as her laying herself fully onto the table also served to line her hips up perfectly with his cock. " You're making this easier and easier." He growled as he didn't care about any deal, he wasn't leaving without Kyra, but as he slammed his hips into her and fucked her hard, she could feel his dominance of her.

He had no idea that she had a mate waiting for her... he didn't care either. They had taken something incredibly important to him... so he was taking something back... namely this tight bitch's pussy. Not only that... but he was fucking her VERY well... his heavy balls slapping her clit each time as he drilled her, making her body quake with the power of the male fucking her!
 
She opened her palms as reversing her hands so that they gripped her ample bottom as he drove himself deeper and deeper into her. It was all she could do to brace herself for his thrust. Terra's breast slid forward with each thrust into her and her hips drew back when hand gripped them pulling her down onto his member.

The experience was totally unsatisfying to her. In fact she found herself enjoying the rough pleasure that he was giving her. Damien was fucking her with such passion and determination that it turned her on. Terra still kept in mind that it wasn't real lust he was feeling for her but anger and a need to seek revenge for what had happened.

Her grunts of joy weren't as easy to distinguish between her growls of disgust but they were still there. Every time his balls would brush against her clit it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand. The combination of his fucking and their strokes against her clit made it easier and easier for her to take him. There was still a bit of pain with his vigorous drilling into but she healed quickly making the pleasure all the more delectable.
 
Damian looked to her as she opened her palms, her fingers gripping her ample ass only caused him to grin... though even as she 'braced' herself it was truly an exercise in futility as he wasn't giving her even a moment, nor second even to 'get used' to what she was experiencing for the very first time.

He looked to her as she was clearly getting wetter and wetter... and even as she kept in mind that he certainly WAS fucking her to 'take control' of the situation, he still held one hand free, the other pressing her face into the table as he watched her body shake with the fucking. " Oh... I can feel it... you like this you little slut." He watched her as her hips seemed to buck up.

Even as her grunts of joy began to come more and more frequently though he smirked as he watched her... and even as he felt her lovely little pussy soaking his cock with her juices, the pain slowly dissapeared, she was left with only pleasure. He forced even more into her as he reached around, and snaking his hand between her hips and the table she was 'sparked' with more pleasure as his rough calloused fingers found that nub, and began to firmly rub her clit.

" Oh? You offering your ass to me as well?" He asked as he saw her fingers holding onto her ass... he knew that's not what she had actually meant, but it was still something he might take as well... for now he was enjoying the drilling of her tight little cunt... he didn't care if she was a virgin... he was going to make this defiant little bitch cum on his cock!
 
Terra's body flinched when he mentioned taking her virginal place. She was barely just now getting the full enjoyment of having him inside of her. As his hand went to her clit her body reacted instinctively by her thighs closing suddenly almost locking his hand there.

Terra moaned out deeply dragging her bottom lip lazily across the table as she did. She could feel herself wanting to say "Fuck me harder! Is that really all you have to show me big boy?" He might have caught her cocky little words she managed to get out despite the makeshift gag stuffing her mouth.

Damien would have to do a lot more if he wanted to fuck this bitch into submitting to his will. Terra began to push her ass back into him fucking him back with as much force that she could harness in her current state.


Tapping her head softly but erratically on the table she began to cum. She came hard enough to feel her juices leak out around his thick member and dribble a trail along the inside of her thighs. Terra lied there for a moment still being rocked by his thrusts into her but catching her breath and regaining some composer.

She grinned a cocky smile before saying "Please may I have another" sarcastically at that. Then Terra gave her ass a swift smack just to taunt him.
 
He looked to her as her body flinched, and even as she was still able to maintain her cocky demeanor, it was honestly a bit surprising since he WAS literally fucking her hard. Even as she was barely able to register the pleasure that he was 'forcing' upon her, it was clear that by then the pleasure was driving her on.

Even as she moaned out deeply though he looked to her as his hand curled into her hair, and giving a rough pull there was pain in her scalp as he yanked at the hair, using it as a set of reigns she felt that even as she was lifted from the table slightly her nipples would still graze the table.

As she managed to say that he smirked. " Oh you're going to get much more than that." He mused before he was indeed still thrusting, drilling her with piercing thrusts even as her cum dribbled out around his cock. He wasn't merciful at all, instead as she was held aloft he did seem to pick up her desire to be fucked harder.

That was exactly what was happening to her... Damian's stamina was very good, he was trained to 'go' for long periods of time and his military control kept him from cumming, he putting a mental block so that he didn't cum right away, instead he drove into her harder still, his fingers on her clit suddenly pinching it as he forced her body towards a second orgasm, he not giving her a break at all.
 
She screamed as loud as she could feeling the grip on hair. Now this was more like it she thought to herself. The sound of him smacking into her ass was like music to her ears. Terra was confused by the fact that she had been enjoying herself so far. She thought this was going to be the harder way, slowly her devious little mind had gotten it's wheels turning.

If she could hold out on giving him her next orgasm she would be able to extend the pleasure. Terra began to clinch her inner walls around his rock solid cock trying to keep her climax held up inside of her.

She purred swiveling her hips in intricate circles and movements. Terra realizing that it might be harder to withhold her orgasm from him rather than make him cum first. Their fucking had now become a race to the finish. Terra wanting to get him there as fast as she could and he wanting the same of her.

Who would be the first to give in?

Terra opened her legs releasing the tight grip that her thighs had formed around his hand. Now they were spread so far that there was really nothing keeping him from forcing his entirety in her. His firm grip on her hair held her stable in the position that she had managed to work her body into.

With the way that he was giving it to her, his girlfriend would have been pissed to see. Inside, Terra saw that as her own personal small victory.
 
He heard her scream and felt a thrill within himself at that... and even as she was clearly being forced towards a second orgasm he wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of letting her make him cum first.

Her inner walls gripping at him caused Damian to grunt aloud though even as she purred and swiveled her hips he kept a good hold of her clit and kept rubbing and pinching it, sending intense shocks of pleasure into her. For Damian though this wasn't for pleasure at all, he wanted this bitch to know that she wasn't better than him.

Even as she opened her legs and spread so wide she was almost leap frogged on the table as his hold on her hair kept her there for him. Even as he knew that Kyra would certainly have been pissed Damian didn't care right then. He yanked on her hair and slammed her so hard she could feel how he was 'giving it to her'... his big cock drilling her right to her cervix as he fucked her incessantly.

" That's it you little cum slut... you fucking bitch." He growled as he drilled her, she feeling how he pulsed inside her, but Damian had amazing control... he was going to make her cum on his cock again!
 
She fought long and hard to keep herself from giving in to him but that wasn't really going to help her in this particular situation. Terra screamed one more time as she felt her pussy submitting to his cock again. This time screaming "Fuck" her tone was one of minor defeat but still she held her ground so to speak. Taking the pounding he was giving her more and more willingly now.

His fingers manipulating the soft sensitive skin of her clit was more than enough to make her melt in a pool of her own desires as she began to cum even harder than the first time.

She felt him pulse inside of her when her cunt started to spasm around him over and over again. "You must be really enjoying this Tiger" she purred the roped gag crushing against her bottom lip as she did.

"How long do you think you can keep this up huh? Before you fill me to brim with your cum?" she taunted him. Her hips working in simpatico with his as they continued the battle of wills.

Terra could feel him stretching her in ways she never ever wanted to feel. Although it had felt amazing to her she never wanted anyone's touch between her legs other than her own. Terra could feel her knees growing weaker and weaker by the minute. It wouldn't be too long before they would give out causing her hips to sink lower.

"Fuck! " she yelled breathlessly one more time as her body did what she was dreading that it would do. Her knees begin to bend changing the angle in which his cock had been fucking her. Her hips lowered causing his thrusts to take an upward stroke into her instead of the full on forward stroke that it had before.

The thick veined shaft of his continued to rub against her g-spot begging her pussy to give it another orgasm, to cover his throbbing manhood in her juices yet again and yet again she resisted this urge.

"That will be the last time you ever feel me cum" she growled trying with all her might to out last the stranger that was invading her insides.
 
Last edited:
He could feel her body 'fight' to keep herself from cumming... but it was literally only a matter of time until her body 'gave in'. After all she may be some kind of mutative freak with regenerative powers, but she was also clearly a woman, with desires, pleasures and needs.

Even as she managed to push the rope from her mouth it achieved her nothing as he looked to her. Hearing her scream her little obsenity he smirked. " That's it... just give in to the pleasure." He grumbled, and even as she was cumming harder than ever before he saw her little smirk as she began to spasm.

" Oh you're tight." He mused, though as she asked that he chuckled. " Oh I can go all day long little bitch." He replied to her. Even as he felt her hips lowering willingly to let him thrust into her even more easily, her bold little statement was simply met with the deep powerful slamming of his hips.

" Oh I don't know about that... your body is already submitting to my cock... your cunt is going to be cumming all day long." He remarked matter of factly... his eyes watching her as he grinned and even as he did he shifted a bit, his hand leaving her neck as he reached around her arms and lifted her right up, standing her right up as his hips continued to slam her deep and hard.

" The real question is, how many times can you cum." He mused calmly, he not close to cumming, even as he overwhelmed her with his clear physical control and dominance.
 
"Oh no! Not now..." she said gasping to herself as she felt another climax coming on. The guy was clearly more than what she had first assumed him to be. He kept up his relentless strokes into her calmly and steadily, never differing from his rhythm in the slightest bit.

Again the warm fluid trickled from the lips of her now weeping cunt and onto him. Each time the tingle of her orgasm passed through her body she shivered. There wasn't even a way to fake a lack of cumming at this point.

Her body was betraying her words and nearly breaking her will to go against him. Terra was just about to give in, just about to give up her defiant demeanor but then her climax had subsided.

Terra began to pull away from his grasp on her arms. She at this point was beginning to feel more like herself. The night was nearly over meaning that the sun would be here soon. Terra had to get back to camp and quell the leaders of the two clans. At least to let them know that she hadn't just abandoned her duties as the new alpha.

It was known that she hadn't wanted to take them anyway and with the scouting party failing to find her by now. She wondered just how long Damien was planning on keeping her there.

Terra's head started to swirl a bit meaning that she was becoming light headed. She hadn't eaten in over a few hours, this wasn't good for her nor was his incessant drilling into her now defiled cunt. "Okay...Okay! I'll tell you want you want to know just stop!"

She barely had the energy to speak those words, those words being the only thing keeping her lucid. Her body quivered again signaling another explosive orgasm was on it way and at that very moment her head dropped. Terra's body becoming nearly limp under his touch as she began to drift in and out of consciousness.
 
Back
Top