Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Ooops! M had to take this today. What do you think, wear it or not?

Last edited:
Interesting

Comparing this thread to your other thread
Very arousing to think that such a fantastic woman would want to be so submissive
I doubt anyone last night would have had an inkling what you might really want
Perhaps I have this all confused..

That never happens. BTW, I wouldn't wear it like that out and about. Actually, I guess I can't imagine where I would wear it alone??

But if he said to so it?

That never happens. BTW, I wouldn't wear it like that out and about. Actually, I guess I can't imagine where I would wear it alone??

Perhaps he would like your reactions and all those around you, if there was a safe place ..

I thought that y'all would indulge me and let me post a few from date night last evening. I felt really sexy, he loved it, a lot, and the guy singing in the duo commented in front of the crowd that I looked "really great"! I felt like a million!

I think you underestimated how great you looked by a couple of million. You make that dress look so sexy. Thanks for letting us see how good you looked.

Yeah...maybe a little risqué for public......
but if you really wanted to show yoyrself off a little, you could start out slow like going out and checking the mail in it, or answering the door for the UPS guy or something.....lol.....:p

attachment.php

But seriously.....that is a very sexy and alluring top.......you look very nice in it...!!:heart:

I thought that y'all would indulge me and let me post a few from date night last evening. I felt really sexy, he loved it, a lot, and the guy singing in the duo commented in front of the crowd that I looked "really great"! I felt like a million!

What an amazing night for you! That dress takes my breath away, my breathing becomes shallow and full of anticipation.

Another date night pic or a little expose' perhaps. This certainly interested my man, and others.

Last edited:
I know it's been quite a while, sorry, but I guess I miss this too much. It's just little ol me. xoxox

Last edited:
One more from our get away to San Diego. We had a great time, but I didn't realize that the curtains were shear and we looked out at the courtyard area. I would guess that there was a bit of voyeuring going on??

Last edited:
One more from our get away to San Diego. We had a great time, but I didn't realize that the curtains were shear and we looked out at the courtyard area. I would guess that there was a bit of voyeuring going on??

I definatley would have been peaking for sure very nice

Back