NAACP is screaming at Mitt Romney: THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
The African American community will have none of his purple kool-aid.

Look for LESS than a 10% African American turnout for Romney in 2012.

And while AJ is screaming "Blacks are living on the Democrat plantation!" perhaps he can also explain why Romney will fail to get a majority with ANY NON-WHITE racial groups in 2012.

Without the white vote THERE IS NO GOP.

Whoops. Who's on the plantation now, fuckers? :D

Hey busyturd how does it feel to know that YOUR PARTY would not exist without the white vote?

How does it feel that the white population is on the decline?

The bell tolls for you, pasty.

Without the black vote, there is no Obama!

Blacks need to decide whether being black means more than being free and employed, it's that simple.

Democrats created the KKK, wrote the Jim Crow laws, lynched the black Republican government of North Carolina, created the projects, and invented the Plantation...

Last edited:
Without the black vote, there is no Obama!

Blacks need to decide whether being black means more than being free and employed, it's that simple.

Democrats created the KKK, wrote the Jim Crow laws, lynched the black Republican government of North Carolina, created the projects, and invented the Plantation...
Whites are on the decline. The GOP is doomed within the next 50 years.

I know this hurts you. :)

And while AJ is screaming "Blacks are living on the Democrat plantation!" perhaps he can also explain why Romney will fail to get a majority with ANY NON-WHITE racial groups in 2012.

U.S. Census figures released Tuesday gave Asian Americans and Latinos plenty of reason to bask in their growing population. clout in California - but for the Bay Area, the numbers foreshadowed what will surely be a lessening of political power.

The first detailed release of statewide numbers from the 2010 census showed that the Asian American population grew 31.5 percent from 2000, faster than any other ethnic group. The Latino population grew by 27.8 percent, the second-fastest.

The white population grew by a comparatively paltry 6.4 percent, and African Americans at an even slower 1.6 percent.

African Americans will have to depend on guys like this to survive:

Desmond-Hatchett.jpg

Bone up on your Chinese language skills!

:eek:

Last edited:
U.S. Census figures released Tuesday gave Asian Americans and Latinos plenty of reason to bask in their growing population. clout in California - but for the Bay Area, the numbers foreshadowed what will surely be a lessening of political power.

The first detailed release of statewide numbers from the 2010 census showed that the Asian American population grew 31.5 percent from 2000, faster than any other ethnic group. The Latino population grew by 27.8 percent, the second-fastest.

The white population grew by a comparatively paltry 6.4 percent, and African Americans at an even slower 1.6 percent.

African Americans will have to depend on guys like this to survive:

Desmond-Hatchett.jpg

Bone up on your Chinese language skills!

:eek:

But they won't have to depend on GUYS LIKE YOU!!! Hahahahah!!!

cause black peoples are doing so well under Obama. Kind of makes sense...

If the white race disappeared (I mean magically disappeared in an instant, not generationally), the blacks and Hispanics would form the two polarities almost immediately. Kind of how it is in prison and some schools. The Asians would be sitting on the sidelines with some popcorn laughing most likely.

Point being, there is no such thing as "non-white" unity other than shared hostility toward whitey. Once we're gone, it will actually get really interesting.

The first state Obama won in the Primaries probably had a hand full of blacks living there. His constituency crosses racial and gender lines. From listening to people on here it seems like it dosen't corss educational lines.

The first state Obama won in the Primaries probably had a hand full of blacks living there. His constituency crosses racial and gender lines. From listening to people on here it seems like it dosen't corss educational lines.

Guess getting more votes than residents doesn't indicate voting is now an 'Eric Holder crock of shit Award' recipient!

Bone up on your Chinese language skills!...

The problem for Asiatics is that their population growth is primarily due to direct immmigration. The Asian-American birth rate is low, I don't know off the top of my head, but I would guess its the same or lower than whites. Hispanic growth is being fueled not only by direct immigration, but by the high birthrates among second and third generation Hispanics.

As far as language, not all the Asian-Americans are Chinese. Chinese is not likely to become widely used in the US outside of first generation Chinese immigrants. Many of their children don't even speak it, whereas most Hispanic children retain Spanish after the first generation.

The first state Obama won in the Primaries probably had a hand full of blacks living there. His constituency crosses racial and sex lines. From listening to people on here it seems like it dosen't corss educational lines.

Iowa has more than a "handful" of blacks, I think its around 4%.

You are correct however in the sense that whites split their votes among the two major parties, while other groups vote much more as blocks. In the end that was probably the undoing of the white community demographically. Even now, they continue to split their votes. I could offer theories as to why (both as to why whites vote split and why other groups don't), but its dangerous discussion territory to venture into.

At any rate, its got nothing to do with so-called Obama but rather to do with already established partisan divisions. That guy in the WH is simply a beneficiary of existing trends.

The problem for Asiatics is that their population growth is primarily due to direct immmigration. The Asian-American birth rate is low, I don't know off the top of my head, but I would guess its the same or lower than whites. Hispanic growth is being fueled not only by direct immigration, but by the high birthrates among second and third generation Hispanics.

With the Asian Population now at over 4 Billion and a HUGE percentage wanting to immigrate to the U.S., the Asian birth rate will not be an issue for some time.

Back