Ladies, what would you do?

AshleyBeckem

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Posts
173
Ladies, what would you do if someone offered you a large amount of money for sex? Would you tell y our BF, Husband, SO?

Now, to make the question interesting...not only is the man good looking, but he clearly oozes sexuality. The kind of man when he looks at you....your panties get wet. Of course the man has power and money...and he wants you.

just imagine if he were to offer you $10,000
or $100,000

or the movie version, $1,000,000?

Could you? Would you tell your SO?

While we all know that money doesn't by love or happiness, money does make life easier...

so, lets talk about this!
 
I just posted this in my other thread, and I wonder what if the dollar amount was different?

Not sure about you but I don't know anyone with a spare million dollars. So, what if this fictional stud has offered you $10,000 or even $20,000?

Kind of makes me think about 'The Client List' and what some of us have to do for our families. Makes for interesting drama
 
If he was that sexy I would fuck him for free and invite both my husband and my lover to watch :D
 
In a heartbeat

If I was offered that kind of money I would in a heartbeat. ..doesn't hurt he is oozing sexuality. Since I am single....no one to tell!
 
That's a tough one. It's not like and extra 10,000 in the bank account doesn't come with a few questions from the husband...
I'd tell my husband and let him decide. No amount of money is worth a broken marriage (especially when you consider that my husband brings home that amount of money after a month of working). Money isn't the pinch point for me. It's the oozing sexuality that caught my attention. Even so, having someone who knows my ins and outs and can make me cum in a matter of minutes is worth keeping around, and also, I love him... There's that too :)
 
Well now you are kind of asking two questions.

Would I fuck for money? - sure somewhere between $0 and $10,000 depending upon the guy

Would I betray my husband? - no, in our case I have free reign anyway, but if fucking the guy involved betraying my husband's trust then it isn't worth it regardless of the money especially these modest amounts. I know $10,0000 is a lot for a fuck, but in the grand scheme of life it is maybe two months of living expenses. Even a million dollars isn't as much as it used to be and doesn't put me permanently on easy street. Either seems like a paltry sum to compromise my marriage and therefore my life.

As i say, I have free reign with hubby anyway. When I asked him the question he just said make it at least $10k to help buy the Ducati he is saving for ;)
 
Tempting, but clearly this guy has to much money on his hands, or clearly doesn't know how To budget. Why waste 10k and up on one woman for one night? That seems stupid to me.... If you want a hot evening and willing to blow that much for it, there is a lot more you could do, and a lot more people to join in on the fun. Sorry but I'm my eyes no woman or man is good enough to blow 10k and up on. ( for sex )



I highly doubt I would. Money is great but you can't guarantee quality, passion and true intense emotions. Also even if they were willing to properly get me off, I don't want just anyone to see me in such a vulnerable state. ( I often cry because my orgasms are so powerful ).


It's tempting and would be nice to be wanted, but it just comes off as desperate or an excuse to blow high amounts of money for a short term thrill.


Also no marriage is worth destroying for sex.
 
Last edited:
Eddie Chao, the billionaire Hong Kong shipping contractor, offered - still has it out there too - $30 million for some guy to seduce and marry his daughter, who went off instead and married her lesbian girlfriend. She, of course, has a bunch of money so money is no incentive to her.

In today's world of derivative finance platforms, a million dollars is peanut gallery stuff.

Why do you think so many movie stars get into so much 'affair' trouble? You make 100 million a year with one good movie and see what kinds of trouble you get into next.
 
If he was hot, I would invite my hubby along if the guy was into that... As for the money, all depends how good he is :p
 
I had sex for money a few times at college. The first couple of times it felt really exciting. But it sort of got boring after a while. The guys were mostly OK looking; nothing special.

I wasn't married at the time, but the story excites my husband now.
 
I totally would. I don't think my boyfriend would protest much if I used the money to take him on vacation with me! Plus, I think communicating with your partner about it would yield positive results. If you did it and told them, no bueno. But if you were like, "yo, this dude is gonna pay me 20k for one fuck, I should totally do it, right?" I have a feeling they'd agree.
 
Sorry- Can't resist old joke...

A man walks up to a strange woman, says, would you have sex with me for 1 million dollars?

She smiles sheepishly and says, "Yes."

He says, "okay, how about I give you $50 to suck my dick?"

She slaps him, saying "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

He say, "What was that for? We've already established that you are a whore- now we are just haggling about price."
 
My wife says she would take the money and call me to meet up for a three-way. Since we would do it for free, why not take the money.
 
I have done more for a helluva lot less. Doesn't make me kinky or even a whore. Makes me ....me. Certainly not proud of my past infidelity and if I were involved in a relationship under the OP's circumstances, no I would not tell my partner. Guys if you think your wife would not fuck around on you for money because she is a woman and women don't do things like that.......better think once more. Sad to say money is the least of the reason's we do it. Not feeling appreciated, desired, not being made to feel sexy, I could go on. Men have been using the "frigid" label for years as an excuse to sneak around and wanna know something? These days we are not all that different. A writer once said that the problem with the opposite sex is that they aren't so opposite anymore. True for both sexes I think.
 
I have sex with someone because I am attracted to them, and it is reciprocated. To bring money into to equation demeans me and introduces an element of power and control to the relationship. If I want to have sex, I have sex. Why would I accept money? And why would someone offer it? Something I could never see myself doing.
 
For a lot of money I would do it and I am almost positive my husband would tell me to do it. I guess that makes me a prostitute.
 
For a lot of money I would do it and I am almost positive my husband would tell me to do it. I guess that makes me a prostitute.

Just a one-time experience? I don't think that makes you one. Just a fun-loving gal who knows how to get a good return on investment!
 
Thanks. I actually brought this up with my husband. He said, "Of course you do it." Then it came down to price. We agreed on $ 10,000 or more. He said he gets half.
 
Thanks. I actually brought this up with my husband. He said, "Of course you do it." Then it came down to price. We agreed on $ 10,000 or more. He said he gets half.

That's a good, round number. And I think you could command it!
 
depending on...

With my husband knowing, maybe a few thousand, and without him knowing, definately more. But then again, it also depends on the looks of the guy. That would drive my price definitely up or down.
 
Back
Top