Business Attire/Business Casual

Hot hot hot...

Who's keeping score?
NOW I have WORK to do around here!
Hope everyone is having an incredible day!

attachment.php

Ready for my hands to push the hem up to expose that curvy ass and to let me ravish you from behind :devil:

:rose:
Kiwi
 
Fantastic thread!! Falls into a huge realm of fantasies!! And you are so very beautiful!
 
Fantastic thread!! Falls into a huge realm of fantasies!! And you are so very beautiful!

Thank you so much, Lost One, I've had to take a brief sabbatical but...
Care to share any thoughts about those... fantasies?
 
Work is the bane of our existance. Working with you would be a pleasure!:D

You are too, too kind,
Work is all consuming right now but I hope to get back in the saddle this week, I love this as much as you do!
 
Ready for my hands to push the hem up to expose that curvy ass and to let me ravish you from behind :devil:

:rose:
Kiwi

Thank you Kiwi! For all of your compliments! Would you believe that earlier in the day, I was out soliciting donations for a fund raiser in this skirt?
 
wow,

please keep posting nothing better than everyday clothes.
just love the voyeur type..legs are unreal...:rose:

Thank you nokey13! I didn't realize how very exhibitionistic I am (I guess) until I started this thread, I love to post and love the responses!!
 
I am not sure of raising funds, but that view has me raising something :devil:

Pictures almost showing, or just showing, panties will always get things rising here :D

:heart:
Kiwi
 
Very beautiful and sexy! Absolutely loving the whole business attire theme! You are very hot hunny! ~Kiss~
 
I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

To themilf ... a super hot thread! More later & thanks for posting
 
Being an avid scientist I am always dressed professionally , so I do adore your professionalism in your choice of attire. You are quite exquisite. Your petite size accents your choice of clothing too.
 
hard to beat

Hi Ms Milf,
Again fantastic pics..just cant wait for more.
hope we can see more of those legs...
just gorgeous...perhaps a sitting or squating upskirt..
anything to see more pics..sos so sexy
cheers
nokey:rose:
 
Back
Top