BrettJ's Bella Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettJ

Romantic & Kinky nutbar
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Posts
24,901
Hello everyone.

I am opening a new thread and sincerely hope that everyone will join us here in the same joyful spirit as the two previous Lounges.

I must apologize - the previous Bistro has been closed down, as far as I can see. As has my other thread, which I likely will not re-open.

The mods have made a decision and while I won't get into it here, the decision stands.

I hope to see all of you return and wish all well. Let us see if we can make a second attempt at fellowship.

The same basic ideology applies - fun and flirty conversation, sharing of ideas, checking in and a convivial atmosphere.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Its like its completely gone ? I'm very confused. Glad I found this thread.

WOW....is all I can say.
 
It seems to have vanished, yes.

Welcome NRSE, I hope you wish to continue your co-host role? It makes sense, as you're the first visitor.

BrettJ in Canada
 
What a bunch of bullshit! I'm about done with these boards all together. They close threads like these but threads with full blown penetrative sex keep on going. :mad:
 
Ready to log off when I saw this thread. ...good to find you guys.:)
 
Thank you GREEN and welcome to the new Bistro. A bit of remodeling but I hope our friends return in due time.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Nice to see you as well ROZALIN. Hardcore isn't allowed on LIT and I do agree about double standards. That is all I will say on the matter, although if anyone wants any further commentary from me, feel free to PM.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Is it your Babes thread they closed? I very much enjoyed that one! Wishing you the best on this one.
 
I had two threads and both were closed. Until I can fully understand WTF they do / don't allow with pictures, I will not be posting any. I am glad you enjoyed the thread and sorry it is no longer available for viewing.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I had two threads and both were closed. Until I can fully understand WTF they do / don't allow with pictures, I will not be posting any. I am glad you enjoyed the thread and sorry it is no longer available for viewing.

BrettJ in Canada

I will sorely miss your babes.
 
Until I can fully understand WTF they do / don't allow with pictures, I will not be posting any.


Will this help? :)
Literotica said:
Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines: Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site*may not*contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:- Actual or simulated:*(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;*(B) bestiality;*(C) masturbation;*(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or*(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.- All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age.- Image must not contain URL or other advertisement.- You must have a legal right from the copyright owner to post any images - i.e. photographs/drawings that you yourself created and/or have a license or other permission to post.
 
Thank you Dark, but yes - and no.

How can I post any images without posting URLs? I upload an image to a page, doesn't that automatically create one?

If I pay for the images- which I do as both a Penthouse and Playboy subscriber - I am allowed to display them. So why not here? I also have seen several threads with images containing such material that are still running. I find the rule very arbitrary.

Regardless, no images here as yet, I will let others figure things out. I hope we get returning members, that is all will say at this point.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hello everyone.

I am opening a new thread and sincerely hope that everyone will join us here in the same joyful spirit as the two previous Lounges.

I must apologize - the previous Bistro has been closed down, as far as I can see. As has my other thread, which I likely will not re-open.

The mods have made a decision and while I won't get into it here, the decision stands.

I hope to see all of you return and wish all well. Let us see if we can make a second attempt at fellowship.

The same basic ideology applies - fun and flirty conversation, sharing of ideas, checking in and a convivial atmosphere.

BrettJ in Canada

Oh. You're the nice Irish guy
lep.gif
who gave me advice on dealing with my break up. You're my knight in shining armor.
kiss.gif
 
Thank you KITTY and welcome. You're one of the new visitors to my thread. I am hoping that our past members will return and you can meet them and enjoy their company.

Our rules are simple - be friendly, share what you like and try not to judge.

BrettJ in Canada - has no Lucky Charms
 
Resumption of Ideas

In the other thread, someone (I believe Warlock) asked a question about whether or not our patrons had ever had sex with a stranger. New members please feel free to weigh in.

I have one for the female patrons (girls, feel free to formulate one similar of your own choosing) - Do you have a "seduction" outfit? By that, I mean an ensemble you wear out to get a man (or woman's, if you are so inclined) attention or on special occasions.

Trying to keep it lively, I am ...

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
I have a special sheer dress that when I wear it...I feel so sexy...so naughty...I walk with my shoulders back...and a bounce and a swish in my step...It's made a daringly gossamer gauzy fabric that flows so seductively when I move...being that it’s so transparently sheer I choose to wear my finest vintage undergarments...my black bustier that nicely accentuates my ample breasts and shapely full figure. Thigh high seamed stocking, and my sweet black pumps with the opened toes...thus allowing my pretty red polished toenails to play peek a boo...My long flowing red curls cascading down my back is the finishing touch to my very provocative outfit...Look out world ...here comes Kellee, I'm looking for a sexy...place to cum visit...This place has potential...Hi...my name is Kellee I have a good ...FEEL....for this place:)
 
Hello to KELLEE and welcome to the Bistro. I am the host and Maitre D', my name is BrettJ.

That is precisely the kind of answer I was looking for. I've asked that question before and gotten quiet & tame responses. I wanted a bit of something that indicated flirtation and a hint of naughty. As an erotic fiction author, I do want to make my female characters more real and that's the kind of attitude that helps.

I am hoping you will make this room a LIT stop and share whatever you like.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Nice to meet you Brett, ...I enjoy writing about erotic encounters I personally have experienced...and fantasies of ones to come...
 
You can feel free to share thoughts here or provide links to any writings you have posted.

There are a few authors in the thread and others may yet join us.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I didn't read Warl0cks question on the other thread. I must have missed that.

Before I was married I did have sex with strangers, even at work. Well that was more of blow job to a patron while his friend watched...not sure that qualifies. Now being married that is not my thing.

As for what I feel sexy in is an entirely different matter. I always start with lingerie. Wearing a lacey black matching bra/panty set always makes me feel sexy. Of course this is an attitude, I can wear jeans and boots and feel just as hot.

I remember over the summer walking out of the casino and a man approaching me was just staring at my legs and painted toes clearly on display in my high heeled black sandals. I smiled knowing he thought that a hot look. So sometimes something simple is just as hot. It is how we feel about ourselves. That is where the magic starts and I am sure Kellebabes would agree with me. She knows she is a hottie and isn't afraid to show it...you go girl and welcome to the thread.:)
 
Hi Brett, nice new lounge here, as were all your previous ones :)

What a bunch of bullshit! I'm about done with these boards all together. They close threads like these but threads with full blown penetrative sex keep on going. :mad:

I think what Roz said sums up all there is to say: as I have tried to point out somewhere else (I think that thread has vanished too :rolleyes:) it is uttermost arbitrary and full of double standards, willingly or unwillingly, how the rules are applied
 
Thanks for your posts, GREEN and Vibes.

All we can do is continue to post here and see what goes on. I appreciate the responses to questions and hope everyone enjoys this thread.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good Morning ! so what happened , didnt like the other Thread and closed it down:eek: ~had to do some snooping around to find this one yikes
 
Only once have I had sex with a stranger. Happened after a bad break up with a man I thought was the "one". Turned out his wife I did not know about thought the same thing. I went to a bar. Got drunk and picked up a man. I took him to a hotel and tried to fuck the Marine out of my memory. I regretted it after. And it never happened again.

Today my sexy look. A very tight, clingy red sweater and scarf. I will be covered neck to naval but this fabric hugs every curve :). A shelf bra from VS. They sit very low on the breast so lots of soft cleavage will be visible in my sweater. I like the soft rounded "ripe" look. Paired with a short gray skirt and knee boots. At 5' 10" I have very long legs. I admit I love showing them off. The skirt has a ruffled/fitted hemline. So it hugs my bottom. When I walk I know it gives me that certain little sashay :)
One of those days I just feel like strutting my stuff :D

When I walk I want the sexies watching to want to lick me like a candy cane :kiss:

Co- Host and girl with the stems NRSE
 
Hello NRSE - to quote Yakko and Wakko (but not Dot)

Damn, I wish you lived closer. Of course, you've already got a "someone", but still. ~sigh~ Thank you for acknowledging and accepting once again, the co-host duties. I'm still looking for at least two more, although it makes sense to wait to see if the thread thrives. This should be the final post of Page One unless someone beats me to it and then, we're on Page Two.

LING, I got a message informing me I had made some violations, but not that the threads were being closed. I am not happy, but rather than dwell, I opened this one.

Happier news to report - I got my first E-Mail communication from my friend in NC yesterday. It was bittersweet, wonderful to hear from her in person, yet sad, because it is clearly so obvious that she has a long road to travel. They are going to let her go home for Thanksgiving this week.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top