South Carolina

ravis72

Literotica Guru
Place for s.c people to meet, chat, or what ever else Cums across their minds.:rolleyes:

Is there anyone from the Myrtle Beach area? I'm going in a week and wanted to know some things to do around the city. It's been years since I've been.

Hey Y'all - may I just lurk on this thread? Originally from SC and I do so enjoy seeing the familiar towns.... especially the low country. Got to love that azalea festival.

Is there anyone from the Myrtle Beach area? I'm going in a week and wanted to know some things to do around the city. It's been years since I've been.

I'm not from there but like to go down there about once a month during the spring and summer time. I might be able to help depending in what kind of things you like to do.:)

Hey Y'all - may I just lurk on this thread? Originally from SC and I do so enjoy seeing the familiar towns.... especially the low country. Got to love that azalea festival.

Once a Carolina Girl, always a Carolina Girl! :rose:

I'm a FL girl originally so we just switched states. :D

Once a Carolina Girl, always a Carolina Girl! :rose:

I'm a FL girl originally so we just switched states. :D

Well I will admit I didn't switch by choice - ex husband was military - but it's not bad - I've been here for 20 years. I do love to go home and absorb some of that Southern Hopitality from time to time - that and some okra soup and delicious sweet tea.... nothing better...

I'm not from there but like to go down there about once a month during the spring and summer time. I might be able to help depending in what kind of things you like to do.:)

Well..it's a family vacation. I'm going with my aunt & parents so.. nothing too dirty unfortunately :)

Back