Should incest stories involve swallowing cum?

Incest stories, should cum be swallowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a reason why they shouldn't?

In fact I would think seeing the sex is as taboo as it already could be then you want to add as many "dirty acts" as you could.

Let's face it, "I watched as Gina tilted her head back and made a show of swallowing my cum" is a good line, but does if you're an incest fan it pales in comparison to...

"I watched, transfixed as my mother..... or sister or aunt or whatever your story is.

Cant think of a reason why they should not...
It all depends on the context of the story...and the characters...
you can make it even a two way taboo story about incest and swaloing...
once you have broken one you eagerly seek another..

I, too, don't see why not. In sex and erotica, regardless of whether it's man/woman, man/man, or woman/woman, in some form or another there will be cum/vaginal fluid, or should be. ;-) And if cum is inevitable, it's going to end up in or on someone or something. What makes the stomach a different receptacle than a womb, ass, tits or stomach?

In an incestuous scenario I can see cum as being an essential element for achieving a greater level of filth. Think about it: it's the most intimate and personal of bodily fluids being exchanged from one person to another, in this case between two or more blood-related relatives. It's one thing for a brother and sister to fuck, but to have him shoot his cum inside or on her is him giving to her a much more significant part of himself in the act, regardless of where it comes to rest.

Last edited:
As an act of domestic love

Keep the home clean for the pair of you. That is where you intend to continue, without leaving a lot of evidence around.
You don't intend to be found out, so dispose of it internally.
The digestive system is very good at disposal and you can even find pharmaceutical information on the contents.

Not really a fan of incest stories myself, but I voted on this poll mainly cause I think it's pretty simple--of the worst options cumming in a pussy would be by far the worst thing. Swallowing cum in incest stories would be rather tame by comparison.

Not really a fan of incest stories myself, but I voted on this poll mainly cause I think it's pretty simple--of the worst options cumming in a pussy would be by far the worst thing. Swallowing cum in incest stories would be rather tame by comparison.

I100% agreement with you.

Should incest stories involve swallowing cum

Depending on context, yet I can see no reason why not, it can do nothing but enhance the descriptive process and improve arousal. My experience is that it is unrealistic to expect it not to happen.

All my own incestuous encounters have involved consuming each other's precious bodily fluids, so yes, slurp and swallow away.

I love your stories !

Thanks! Do you vote?

BTW I'm a few days away from posting the first batch of my A TASTE OF INCEST cycle. The first few (and probably others) are adaptations and expansions of some RON'S JOURNAL stories. The INCEST: A TASTE OF HONEY tales involve Ron with incestuous sisters (not his own) and a male cousin (yes, he goes bi). INCEST: PEACHES & CREAM has Ron with his own sister and female cousin. INCEST: PEARS & CIDER has him with other female kin. In all these, semen is deposited in both mouths and vaginas (but not rectums). Same with my BLACK & WHITE stories (sequels forthcoming) and my other inadvertent incest tales.

And in THE BOOK OF RUTH cycle, Randy shoots sperm into everybody and ends up impregnating: his mother; his sister and her girlfriend; his wife's mother and older sister; and his wife's girlfriend's stepmother (and lover). But not his own wife. (Not yet, anyway. I'm still working on that. Maybe I'll give him a cousin too.) In all these episodes, the women INTENDED to be knocked up. Randy isn't power-tripping with his democratic dick.

OP: Should an incestuous female swallow; or spit; or open her womb; or depend on The Pill? Depends on the story. Are condoms or contraceptives invoked? Is procreation a goal? Is the semen-blob a McGuffin? Let's try a twist: Incest bukkake.

I'm a fan of the genre and don't see a problem with it. I'm weirded out when a story has someone impregnating a relative. That can't end up well.

I'm a fan of the genre and don't see a problem with it. I'm weirded out when a story has someone impregnating a relative. That can't end up well.
No, IRL it probably doesn't end well. In the latest THE BOOK OF RUTH episode (mentioned above), the narrator (and also I, the author) are a bit weirded-out by his kins' desire for his kids. We don't yet know how that will end. (Tagline for the next episode: Yes, all the women in his life ARE batshit insane!)

But this is LIT, not RL. Authors can make anything happen. The results may be better than RL, or worse. Depends on the author's fantasies.

I recently read a story (sorry, can't point to it) where the bad guy seduces a wife, fathers a daughter, abandons them, then (years later) is seduced by the daughter (who doesn't know he's her bio-father) and fathers a granddaughter -- with grave birth defects. That's probably an exaggerated bad-RL outcome.

In my THAT'S MY GIRL, the outcome of inadvertent father-daughter (she was adopted-out in infancy) incest is quite benign. Their child is quite normal and integrated into a family network. This is probably a too-sweet RL result.

Actual RL outcomes? Probably mostly severe social problems, totally non-erotic, nothing that LIT readers want to see -- except as moral themes. We don't want TOO much RL here in LIT Fantasyland, now do we?

Why not? But not all the time, like any other category you have to mix it up.

In some stories the mom/sis swallows. In some they drool it back out then lap it up, others its just a nice cumshot on their face.

You can't do the same thing all the time.

Same with cumming during the sex scene, sometimes I have them cum inside their mother/sister which personally I find the sexiest place, but others they cum on their ass or stomach....

Like anything else it needs variety.

ETA did not realize this was an old thread that got bumped and I already replied.

Thanks! Do you vote?

BTW I'm a few days away from posting the first batch of my A TASTE OF INCEST cycle. The first few (and probably others) are adaptations and expansions of some RON'S JOURNAL stories. The INCEST: A TASTE OF HONEY tales involve Ron with incestuous sisters (not his own) and a male cousin (yes, he goes bi). INCEST: PEACHES & CREAM has Ron with his own sister and female cousin. INCEST: PEARS & CIDER has him with other female kin. In all these, semen is deposited in both mouths and vaginas (but not rectums). Same with my BLACK & WHITE stories (sequels forthcoming) and my other inadvertent incest tales.

And in THE BOOK OF RUTH cycle, Randy shoots sperm into everybody and ends up impregnating: his mother; his sister and her girlfriend; his wife's mother and older sister; and his wife's girlfriend's stepmother (and lover). But not his own wife. (Not yet, anyway. I'm still working on that. Maybe I'll give him a cousin too.) In all these episodes, the women INTENDED to be knocked up. Randy isn't power-tripping with his democratic dick.

OP: Should an incestuous female swallow; or spit; or open her womb; or depend on The Pill? Depends on the story. Are condoms or contraceptives invoked? Is procreation a goal? Is the semen-blob a McGuffin? Let's try a twist: Incest bukkake.

I have voted 5 stars on some of your stories tonight, had great time jerking off to them :D

Yes and you'll be really happy to know that every single one of my stories does involve cum swallowing. Every single one.

I have voted 5 stars on some of your stories tonight, had great time jerking off to them :D
An author can ask for no higher praise. :cool: Keep at it, don't run out of spunk, and don't let your meat loaf.

Slight update: The A TASTE OF INCEST: HONEY episode where Ron goes bi will instead be called A TASTE OF JASMINE (he shares jasmine tea with his girlfriends' naked-yoga MILF mom, in-between sharing her daughters and his male cousin).

Yes and you'll be really happy to know that every single one of my stories does involve cum swallowing. Every single one.
I think I mention 69ing and cumming into mouths in about all of my stories -- except one, BIG BANANA, where the incestuous siblings are transformed into sentient banana slugs. Such gastropods are simultaneous hermaphrodites and fuck each other at both ends. No semen -- they emit 'love darts'. S'truth -- look up gastropod reproduction. Fascinating stuff. Actually, one (human) character in the story DOES swallow slimy organic... oops, no spoilers now. :)

As opposed to what, spitting it out? Whether or not it's incest is irrelevant, the answer is always swallowing is better.

I wouldn't expect swallowing exclusively, maybe he cums on her face and leaves it there, maybe she takes the cum in her mouth but snowballs it off to someone else (another girl, or the guy himself).

Why not? How does it make it any more or less Taboo???

I think the question boils down to: into which orifice should hetero incest sperm be delivered? Meaning, should impregnation be risked, and should anal be avoided? Here, I think we get to rate taboo levels. I might rank the incest options (most to least taboo) as:

1) PIV with impregnation
2) PIV, no impregnation
3) penis in anus
4) penis in mouth
5) anything else anywhere else

Your scale may vary.

It depends if the character, almost almost the woman, likes to or the partner, the man, would like her to swallow his.

It depends if what the two people agreed (or not) or how and where the story leads to.

Back