Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup!

Boxlicker101 said:
As namron said, thanks. It was a really nice pic. What I liked is that you couldn't see any ribs, meaning she is built like a woman should be.

Personally, I think your breasts are even nicer and I, like every other guy and probably some women, are waiting for you to show us.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: The third one was for your navel and the fourth one was for your lips. :rose:

BL - I'm with you on that sentiment. I love a little flesh....soft...and inviting.... skin and bone does nothing for me. With a little 'extra' there is a healthy sense of indulgence that I find rather sensual...in my men

Good Morning Nipple lovers... :rose:

Here's a shameless shameless shameless request. I need 10 more votes on The Visitor story to enter it into the monthly contest by tomorrow.

Would anyone like to read it....and rate it???? ~big grin~

I've never done this before ...but The Visitor got such a great response in the ratings and comments that I thought it might be fun to enter it. Thanks for helping me out! :kiss:

JenniferMidnight said:
Good Morning Nipple lovers... :rose:

Here's a shameless shameless shameless request. I need 10 more votes on The Visitor story to enter it into the monthly contest by tomorrow.

Would anyone like to read it....and rate it???? ~big grin~

I've never done this before ...but The Visitor got such a great response in the ratings and comments that I thought it might be fun to enter it. Thanks for helping me out! :kiss:

Done and done. Loved the story, especially the scent-ual imagery.
Now, how 'bout another button?

:rose:

kisses

The Mutt said:
Done and done. Loved the story, especially the scent-ual imagery.
Now, how 'bout another button?

Thanks Mutt ~big smile~

That button is getting a little loose....

Re: kisses

JenniferMidnight said:
Thanks Mutt ~big smile~

You are welcome, Miss Midnight. I live to serve.
I am a vote or two shy of 10 on several of my poems. I crave the little black H on the field of red. The Mutt inivites all to read and enjoy and vote. I hope they make your nipples hard.

Re: kisses

JenniferMidnight said:
Thanks Mutt ~big smile~

In that case....let me help you with that. <wink>

mischevious eye said:
Have to keep an eye on this thread to see that button unbuttoned.

Well well well - welcome M.E. ~ it has been a while.... I hope you have been well and thoroughly entertained :kiss:

This thread cracks me up!
C'mon, Jennifer. Show all the boys!
I have big, dark nipples and I love to go out wearing a thin white t-shirt and watching all the boys stare. A guy walked into a lamp post once!

Fastidious Kinky said:
I have big, dark nipples and I love to go out wearing a thin white t-shirt and watching all the boys stare. A guy walked into a lamp post once!

:p Hey, FK. Welcome to Lit, and how about showing us? You can't have an AV yet but you can attach a photo to a post like some were attached earlier in this thread.:)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Those are for Jennifer and she knows where, but you can have some too if I have a place to plant them.

Fastidious Kinky said:

Go Girl Go!

:kiss: thanks BL

Button, button, who's got the button?
Excellent suggestion, Boxlicker. How's about it, Kinky?
J.M. or F.K. Who will go first?
:p :p

I like.....

Big Nipples not to puffy or inverted(blah) but dark long nipples. These are nice.

Attachments

• this+ok+to+start.jpg
    this+ok+to+start.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 574
I'll be glad to show you, HC4U, once I get a digicam. The pic on my profile was taken by a friend. Picture a gumdrop on a poker chip til then.;)

Jennifer,

Now that it's the middle of summer, maybe you could exchange the bloouse for something like a white camisole top....similar to what Fastidious Kinky might have been wearing when she distracted the guy into the post. Cosmopolitan Magazine has it wrong: a nipple showing through fabric, no matter how petite the breast, is more exciting (in my eyes) than cleavage, no matter how bosomy the woman.

Sappholovers

Sappholovers said:
Jennifer,

Now that it's the middle of summer, maybe you could exchange the bloouse for something like a white camisole top....similar to what Fastidious Kinky might have been wearing when she distracted the guy into the post. Cosmopolitan Magazine has it wrong: a nipple showing through fabric, no matter how petite the breast, is more exciting (in my eyes) than cleavage, no matter how bosomy the woman.

Sappholovers
Where I work, I see women come in from the heat into the frigid air conditioning all day long. Most of them immediately cross their arms across their chests to hide their high beams. Why, God why?!?
They dress sexily, then hide something (make that two things) that make them look so sexy. I just don't get it.
Shall we take up a collection to get Miss Kinky a digicam?

Sappholovers said:
Jennifer,

Sappholovers
That...is a suggestion I can't resist :kiss:

a new pic

Sappholovers said:
Jennifer,

Sappholovers

....a little pink flimsy nightie for you Sappholover...

Back to Puffy Nipples

Jenn, very nice camisole ... (Sappho, thanks for influencing her. you succeeded where many of us boys were not able ... but then again, isn't that what sappho's all about). I'll try to post some new nipple shots, since this is the subject we're supposed to be covering ... or uncovering.

Attachments

• 12388318.jpg
    12388318.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 503
Shiny Camisole

Luv u Jenn,

But that lovely camisole is so shiny, it's camoflaging the good stuff. What can we do about that? Thanks in advance.

Luv u again,

Cranky

Re: Shiny Camisole

namron711 said:
Luv u Jenn,

But that lovely camisole is so shiny, it's camoflaging the good stuff. What can we do about that? Thanks in advance.

Luv u again,

Cranky

Thanks for the pic posting Confidant...I love those sites!
:kiss:
....hmmmmm sweetest Cranky guy I know.... maybe if we got it wet...just a little? ~smile~

Last edited:
getting wet!!!

Dear Jenn,

What if we got it wet - a lot. And what are we going to use to get it wet?!?!?!

Luv Ya

Cranky

Re: getting wet!!!

namron711 said:
Dear Jenn,

What if we got it wet - a lot. And what are we going to use to get it wet?!?!?!

Luv Ya

Cranky
]

hmmmmm ..... let me see now.... how 'bout standing under the shower? ~grin~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back