Online Dom, maybe?

MeltformySir

Really Experienced

I've rethought my position and am now more clear on what I need and want. That's why I have posted this a bit above here:

Okay, I am back. After being officially set free from a potential entanglement today, I am looking for friends to chat with at times. I don't want a relationship, or to meet in real time. I don't want to have cybersex/Skype sex/phone sex. I know, boo. I just want to talk about D/s dynamics and learn more about other people's point of view about how they work. If you want to be chat occasionally, let me know. Especially if you have experience as a Dom and want to talk about your philosophies, etc.

Last edited:
My "real life" does not currently allow me to have a Dominant. I have a play partner in real life but he does not wish to be a Dominant to me at this time. However, mentally and emotionally I really, really need to have a Dominant in my life right now.

This would be long distance/online. I am willing to do video/skype/texts/emails/calls, whatever. I will be legally single in early November. I'd prefer someone who is very cerebral and who values mental dominance. "Sex" is negotiable but not absolutely necessary.

I need someone who is at least in their late 30's and preferably older. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
I don't know what I was thinking....this was a bad idea. Sorry all. :(

Last edited:
Did you get negative responses, or just none?

Neither. I just changed my mind about it. I thought I wanted an online Dominant, not for a relationship, but to give me direction and guidance and to feed my need to offer service and submission until I could get a "real life" Dom. Once I started talking to people, it felt completely wrong and I realized I made a mistake, and withdrew my request. Unfortunately, you can't delete a thread. :mad:

Neither. I just changed my mind about it. I thought I wanted an online Dominant, not for a relationship, but to give me direction and guidance and to feed my need to offer service and submission until I could get a "real life" Dom. Once I started talking to people, it felt completely wrong and I realized I made a mistake, and withdrew my request. Unfortunately, you can't delete a thread. :mad:

Maybe you don't need an online Dom, rather an online mentor might be of more benefit to you. Some one to give advice, and with whom to discuss your thoughts and desires as a sub. The right mentor could be helpful in your search for a real life Dom.

Maybe you don't need an online Dom, rather an online mentor might be of more benefit to you. Some one to give advice, and with whom to discuss your thoughts and desires as a sub. The right mentor could be helpful in your search for a real life Dom.

True. I do have a real-life mentor (a fellow submissive) and a few online Dominant friends who offer advice and guidance, I should just rely on them to help me through this phase of my life. Thanks for the thought. :)

True. I do have a real-life mentor (a fellow submissive) and a few online Dominant friends who offer advice and guidance, I should just rely on them to help me through this phase of my life. Thanks for the thought. :)

Having support is important for a submissive. It can help to avoid some of the mistakes a submissive can make while searching for a Dom. By nature, sometimes it's easier for a submissive to say yes, when she should have said no, and having support makes it easier when having to decide to accept or reject a particular Dom. Not all Doms have the best interest of the sub at heart.

Okay, I am back. After being officially set free from a potential entanglement today, I am looking for friends to chat with at times. I don't want a relationship, or to meet in real time. I don't want to have cybersex/Skype sex/phone sex. I know, boo. I just want to talk about D/s dynamics and learn more about other people's point of view about how they work. If you want to be chat occasionally, let me know. Especially if you have experience as a Dom and want to talk about your philosophies, etc.

Sounds like a delightful time

I've rethought my position and am now more clear on what I need and want. That's why I have posted this a bit above here:

Philosophy is my magic word. What I think a lot of people don't realize is that the Dom/Sub relationship doesn't even need to include actual sexual contact. In most cases it does, and it undoubtedly makes it more fun, but mental and spiritual domination & submission, in my opinion, is a much deeper and more fulfilling experience. I'd love to chat with you.

Philosophy is my magic word. What I think a lot of people don't realize is that the Dom/Sub relationship doesn't even need to include actual sexual contact. In most cases it does, and it undoubtedly makes it more fun, but mental and spiritual domination & submission, in my opinion, is a much deeper and more fulfilling experience. I'd love to chat with you.

This is very true. My just-ended six month real-life BDSM relationship was not sexual. Doesn't hurt one teeny tiny bit less because of it though, now that it's gone. I loved him regardless of whether sex was involved or not. :rolleyes:

Back