finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was putting laundry away the other day, enjoying the warmth of the sun streaming into the bedroom. As I bent down to pick something up off the floor, I felt a soft brush to my neck from plant leaves. It made me hyper aware of my skin and I immediately felt aroused.

The gentle tickle made me desire a soft touch. I took out a tickler, leaned against the wall, bathing in the warmth of the sun and I teased myself slowly with the feather duster from the Kama Sutra Honey Dust.

(Another product I can’t get enough of!! Men, please buy this and tease your ladies with it. Spend the time to trace every inch of their bodies…)

I lost myself under the sweet smell of the Honey Dust and the silky textures of the powder and feathers. The songs playing were also perfect for closing my eyes and fantasizing. I was listening to Moby.

I indulged. I took the time to enjoy myself and the sensations – I climaxed leaning against the wall bathed in sunlight. In the after shakes, I slowly slid down the wall and stayed sitting, damp, and flushed for a few minutes before resuming my never ending to do list.

attachment.php

So sensual! So amazing, and inspiring. :rose:

This photo completes the image in my mind that your story started. The beautiful lady, the warm texture and color, the gentle touch, the biting of the lip in pleasure. :heart::kiss:

I was putting laundry away the other day, enjoying the warmth of the sun streaming into the bedroom. As I bent down to pick something up off the floor, I felt a soft brush to my neck from plant leaves. It made me hyper aware of my skin and I immediately felt aroused.

The gentle tickle made me desire a soft touch. I took out a tickler, leaned against the wall, bathing in the warmth of the sun and I teased myself slowly with the feather duster from the Kama Sutra Honey Dust.

(Another product I can’t get enough of!! Men, please buy this and tease your ladies with it. Spend the time to trace every inch of their bodies…)

I lost myself under the sweet smell of the Honey Dust and the silky textures of the powder and feathers. The songs playing were also perfect for closing my eyes and fantasizing. I was listening to Moby.

I indulged. I took the time to enjoy myself and the sensations – I climaxed leaning against the wall bathed in sunlight. In the after shakes, I slowly slid down the wall and stayed sitting, damp, and flushed for a few minutes before resuming my never ending to do list.

These pictures are fantastic! Very sensual!
And your words are almost as good! Do you write? If not, then you should. And if you do, then I NEED to read! Haha :)

never ending "to do"

I came into the bathroom and saw you, half sitting, half squatting on the floor, your face flushed with the unmistakeable look that whispers "orgasm."

I leaned down, took your hand in mine, and lifted you up. Guiding you gently by the hand, I led you to the bedroom.

"No, no, I have so much to do" you protested. You felt the delicious languor of that post orgasmic afterglow and you didn't have the energy to be awakened.

You looked soft and vulnerable, sitting naked on the edge of the bed, your hands resting in your lap, half covering you, your full soft breasts caught between your arms, nipples soft, and yet the rosy circles so inviting. I felt myself harden in a moment. It took only two moments to strip off my tee, undo my jeans, and step out of them, so I too was naked.

You stared, torn between hunger and that completely relaxed state.

I reached down and lifted your legs, so you sank onto your back.

"Close your eyes" I instructed. You didn't even have the energy to protest, and closed your eyes, waiting for the feeling of my soft tongue between your raised and parted legs.

And then, a cry of stunned disbelief as you felt your pussy stretch, and yield, as I slid inside, effortlessly, between your slick coated lips. Power. Total control. Your legs in the air, gripped by me. You yielded.

How amazing, that even though you had no energy, and all you craved was softness and gentleness, it still seemed so right to feel me slam deep inside you...

Oh my...
Yes please!
That was sure nice to read at the end of a work day. May have to play a bit before heading home. Thank you Down Under!

I think it would be fun to blindfold you and then tease you with that feather. :)

ooh mama!! :D :D :kiss:

next time you habe to fo lsundry, let me knowe. i would love to hel you , especially with that rockhard nipple

Part One

**I have to share this here, because I can’t tell anyone in real life, I hope that's ok.**

A few nights ago we went out with another couple for drinks and dinner. I was very excited because I have a huge crush on my girlfriend. Not only is she smart and funny, she is stunning. She has a remarkable natural beauty to her. Her dark brown hair falls to her shoulders in soft waves and her bangs frame her face perfectly. Her eyes are intoxicating, and say so much with their sparkle. I long to see them in the heat of passion. She has beautiful full lips and great breasts that jiggle when she laughs - not to mention her wonderfully curvy bum. Her giggle makes me tingle. I love watching her and often find myself zoning out as she speaks and wondering about her skin, and aching to kiss her neck.

She knows I like to write and read erotica and I have told her a little bit about Lit. She has seen some of my pictures and I am trying to persuade her to let me take pictures of her. She has said maybe in a few weeks with lots of wine! We have talked about our past experiences with girls and there is “some” unmentioned tension between us, the good kind!

At the restaurant we were seated in a U shaped booth, she and I were beside each other at the end. The lighting was dim and the music was good, it was a fantastic ambiance.
We chatted and laughed away, enjoying our drinks, we both had one knee up on the seat and our bodies were leaned in close. As our conversation went on I was very aware of the warmth between my legs and at one point had to go the to washroom to feel just how wet I was. A friend had requested a photo of my dress so I had two missions now.

...to be continued...

Attachments

• Karaoke Night 1.jpg
    Karaoke Night 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,071
Last edited:
I'm enjoy your style of post. Erotic paragraphs with alluring photos.

I'm looking forward to your next instalment, to where you may take my mind, and what you may let me see. ;)

I have to share this here, because I can’t tell anyone in real life.

A few nights ago we went out with another couple for drinks and dinner. I was very excited because I have a huge crush on my girlfriend. Not only is she smart and funny, she is stunning. She has a remarkable natural beauty to her. Her dark brown hair falls to her shoulders in soft waves and her bangs frame her face perfectly. Her eyes are intoxicating, and say so much with their sparkle. I long to see them in the heat of passion. She has beautiful full lips and great breasts that jiggle when she laughs - not to mention her wonderfully curvy bum. Her giggle makes me tingle. I love watching her and often find myself zoning out as she speaks and wondering about her skin, and aching to kiss her neck.

She knows I like to write and read erotica and I have told her a little bit about Literotica. She has seen some of my pictures and I am trying to persuade her to let me take pictures of her. She has said maybe in a few weeks with lots of wine! We have talked about our past experiences with girls and there is “some” unmentioned tension between us, the good kind!

At the restaurant we were seated in a U shaped booth, she and I were beside each other at the end. The lighting was dim and the music was good, it was a fantastic ambiance.
We chatted and laughed away, enjoying our drinks, we both had one knee up on the seat and our bodies were leaned in close. As our conversation went on I was very aware of the warmth between my legs and at one point had to go the to washroom to feel just how wet I was. A friend had requested a photo of my dress so I had two missions now.

...to be continued...

Wow - that is a strikingly beautiful dress! And your figure filling it makes it that much more jaw-dropping.

xxx
Tyler

She knows I like to write and read erotica and I have told her a little bit about Lit. She has seen some of my pictures and I am trying to persuade her to let me take pictures of her. She has said maybe in a few weeks with lots of wine! We have talked about our past experiences with girls and there is “some” unmentioned tension between us, the good kind!

...to be continued...

I like where this is going. :D

...to be continued...

I would love to be that girlfriend...sitting so very close to you...drinking wine...trading stories of past experiences...thinking about what could happen when two sexy and adventurous women get together...maybe next time you're with her, take that feather out of your purse and

:kiss:
OQ

...to be continued...

Please continue playm0mum Your story has a Great start and Looking Great in the Dress .. Let's hope your plan comes together ;)

attachment.php

Beautiful in the Dress !!! .. Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Part Two

**I have to share this here, because I can’t tell anyone in real life, I hope that's ok.**

- My night out continued -

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror as I ran my hands up and down my front a few times, enjoying the feel of the silky fabric against my skin. I then slid my dress up, as I started to play. I removed my panties, ran my fingers up and down my freshly shaved outer lips a few times, enjoying the silkiness. At this point I could feel my pussy aching to be acknowledged. I dipped in slowly, just one finger, all the way up, moved it in a circle and then back out. It took all my power not to continue. My wetness got me even more aroused. I loved the sensations I was feeling. From the warmth of my cheeks to my tingling pussy, it was all so exciting.

I straightened up and went back to the table, my thong folded in my hand. I tucked it in my purse back at the table.

As the four of us were sharing travelling stories the topic of Karaoke came up. We decided to go to a venue, one where you can rent your own private room depending on group size. After a few songs, she chose a song the two of us to sing. I immediately recognized it from the radio, it was Katy Perry’s, I Kissed a Girl. When the title came up on the screen I got butterflies and felt my pussy clench. I am sure my heart started to beat a little faster as we stood beside each other, microphones in hand. We did not kiss but we certainly flirted as we sang. Our eyes looking at each other all sexy like when we sang the chorus.

(not great pictures, but I was enjoying taking them as I thought about how excited I was)

to be continued...

Attachments

• Karaoke 2.jpg
    Karaoke 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,477
  • Karaoke 3.jpg
    Karaoke 3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,620
Last edited:

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror as I ran my hands up and down my front a few times, enjoying the feel of the silky fabric against my skin. I then slid my dress up, as I started to play. I removed my panties, ran my fingers up and down my freshly shaved outer lips a few times, enjoying the silkiness. At this point I could feel my pussy aching to be acknowledged. I dipped in slowly, just one finger, all the way up, moved it in a circle and then back out. It took all my power not to continue. My wetness got me even more aroused. I loved the sensations I was feeling. From the warmth of my cheeks to my tingling pussy, it was all so exciting.

I straightened up and went back to the table, my thong folded in my hand. I tucked it in my purse back at the table.

As the four of us were sharing travelling stories the topic of Karaoke came up. We decided to go to a venue, one where you can rent your own private room depending on group size. After a few songs, she chose a song the two of us to sing. I immediately recognized it from the radio, it was Katy Perry’s, I Kissed a Girl. When the title came up on the screen I got butterflies and felt my pussy clench. I am sure my heart started to beat a little faster as we stood beside each other, microphones in hand. We did not kiss but we certainly flirted as we sang. Our eyes looking at each other all sexy like when we sang the chorus.

(not great pictures, but I was enjoying taking them as I thought about how excited I was)

to be continued...

mmm :D

Thank you for sharing your sexy night out story and the accompanying pics gives me an additional erotic charge. love your shape BTW.

to be continued...

Can't wait to read more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back