GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark197205 said:
She definitely is, in fact you both are.... ;)

Not a lot, have the place to myself til tomorrow night...... :kiss:
Awwww muffin! :eek: hehehe

Ouuuu home alone.. that can be interesting ;)

My weekend was great... got to spend it with my woman! Woot! :nana:

A little tired from the day, going back to work after a short weekend is never fun. Felt very unproductive today but what can you do eh? Not a whole lot, let me tell you.

I was hoping to come home to see my gf but alas, she was at the mall with a friend of ours so now I'm waiting for her to come over but I'll be starting on supper now and wish everyone a good night.

Mood: tired
Music: Che'nelle - IN love with the dj
Undies: blue and purple stripes

Good evening all! :heart:

The trunk of my car is literally stuffed with baby presents! :eek:

And what's better- B is coming home tonight!!!! :nana: (guess who's unloading the car?)

Minouners said:
Yeah slowly but surely with eh MSCE, I'm not going to do it overnight because I'll just kill myself.. I'm thinking years here, no sense in jumping the gun for this. If I get bored, I'll just move on lol
Besides, who knows? In another year or two, they might revamp the programs again.

Minouners said:
Well good luck with the stories and the writing. I'll try to send some inspiration your way! :)

I can see how that can make you go kuckoo, I know that I'd have probably lost it wayyyyy back being in that type of situation. You're one tough cookie that's for sure! Keep up the good work, we're all rooting for you! :rose:
*hugs* thank you very much, I'll take that inspiration. Tough?....I am a marshmallow...*grin* which are quite tasty after roasting them in a fire for a bit.
I am Kuckoo from way back too... nod...it is one of my many endearing qualities....Not!....well I am a shape shifter....whoohooo! And sometimes I can tell a good story.....Got any muses? Mine are boozing down in Cancun again. I really really should fire them.....but they tickle so funny sometimes... My old therapist approves of my new therapist...lol that is a good sign. Annie told me I can call her anytime.....even if it is 2 oclock in the morning.....should I?...You know I have not done a heavy breathing call in a long time.....aaaa .....nope...even us kuckoos know were the line is......sometimes :nana: Am I chattering again? :rolleyes:

Terra_Cide said:

And what's better- B is coming home tonight!!!! :nana: (guess who's unloading the car?)
cool baby stuff. :) evening Terra

Good evening everybody :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Well today has been about me for a change and I feel tired but so much more centred for it.
Firstly I reorganised all my clothes and shoes, I so need a much bigger place with walkin shoe storage and walk in wardrobes :) Took me about 6 hours :eek:

And while I was sorting out I found a whole A4 file of poetry and short stories that I wrote between 1986 and 1992. Reading back over it a lot of it is actually quite good especially the poetry, I also realised how much of an emotional time I was having back then. This evenng I started to type some of it up and I may even though it is totally unerotic upload some.

Gi_Venus said:
You are a good person Naughty :kiss: Now I wish you lived over here...I need a baby sitter sometimes...and I do not trust just anyone.....*grin* Seriously, I think it is wonderful how helpful you are to those in your life.
*blushes*

Well for many years bringing these two kids up for me & my SO has been like having a suragate family. Their mother C, has been a friend of my SO's since they went to the same nursery school together. And over the years we have almost become a three way unit, C isnt particularly great at relationships,and neither of the kids fathers have ever had anything to do with them. Whereas we have always been there to pick her up and support each other, I even was with her when she gave birth to the youngest. They both refer to my daughter as their sister and vice versa.

If you want to come over to the UK, and bring your boy we can always baby sit while you go out and flaunt yourself around :kiss: :p

lightsaver said:
Shall I up the ante and start a, "Vote for Gi's wet T-shirt pics!" :devil:

Not to pressure you into getting a new digicam or anything. :eek:

And Arrgh! on anyone who borrows and drops a camera - Eghad!

I hope its not too late for me to join the campaign :D

naughtyinsilk said:
*blushes*

Well for many years bringing these two kids up for me & my SO has been like having a suragate family. Their mother C, has been a friend of my SO's since they went to the same nursery school together. And over the years we have almost become a three way unit, C isnt particularly great at relationships,and neither of the kids fathers have ever had anything to do with them. Whereas we have always been there to pick her up and support each other, I even was with her when she gave birth to the youngest. They both refer to my daughter as their sister and vice versa.

If you want to come over to the UK, and bring your boy we can always baby sit while you go out and flaunt yourself around :kiss: :p
:kiss:Nod, that is very sweet and wonderful. The stability you give those children, ever think of writing a screen play?...sounds like a great theme for an Independent film.

Lol I would love to do that. Maybe I can use my tight tee - shirt collection on such an occasion....I do not know why I keep buying those things.... but damn they look good on me...Lol :catroar:

Minouners said:
*grabs naughty and tips her*

I have missed you too hun!

I have got my shit together because the other way just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. And thanks, I hope I deserve it! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How you been?

I am fine, had a really good weekend we had a small party, which for some reason turned into a lets all dress up in my clothes and wigs and heels, and dance the night away till dawn. I still cant remmebr who's idea it was that every hour we got changed into another outfit, it could be because we also drank a ridiculous amount of zinfandel :eek:

Today there was a fair amount of laundry!!!

Love the pic of you and your g/f, she looks wonderful and you are radiating happiness :rose: Also love the idea of your halloween costume, I must insist on at least one pic please. :kiss:

Originally Posted by lightsaver
Shall I up the ante and start a, "Vote for Gi's wet T-shirt pics!"

Not to pressure you into getting a new digicam or anything.

And Arrgh! on anyone who borrows and drops a camera - Eghad!

naughtyinsilk said:
I hope its not too late for me to join the campaign :D

Lol now it is my turn to blush. :kiss: :heart:

Gi_Venus said:
:kiss:Nod, that is very sweet and wonderful. The stability you give those children, ever think of writing a screen play?...sounds like a great theme for an Independent film.

Lol I would love to do that. Maybe I can use my tight tee - shirt collection on such an occasion....I do not know why I keep buying those things.... but damn they look good on me...Lol :catroar:

I would love to write a screenplay, but I am also somebody who believes in keeping confidences and would hate to inadvertently upset anyone by revealing something that I shouldnt. With my head injury this would be a real danger.

Anyway I am writing at the moment, though its not so exciting, its a Witchcraft/ Wicca reference book to assist people along the path especially those that arent in covens and work alone. I am on the fourth draft, but at 700+ pages its far too long. It may end up getting split into three volumes.

As fot the tshirts wear them WITH pride and WITHOUT a bra :p

Terra_Cide said:

And thats it now for the future, for the rest of your mortal life the house will be filled with toys and stuff, even when they have grown up & left home and have kids of their own the house will still be filled with it all. You will remember the days fondly when you used to have enough storage space :nana:

Diz :rose: :rose: :rose: *HUGS* honey, just realx and see where this takes you, I am sure she will appreciate your intelligence beauty and grace, and dont be too shy to reach out to her :kiss:

naughtyinsilk said:
I would love to write a screenplay, but I am also somebody who believes in keeping confidences and would hate to inadvertently upset anyone by revealing something that I shouldnt. With my head injury this would be a real danger.

Anyway I am writing at the moment, though its not so exciting, its a Witchcraft/ Wicca reference book to assist people along the path especially those that arent in covens and work alone. I am on the fourth draft, but at 700+ pages its far too long. It may end up getting split into three volumes.

As fot the tshirts wear them WITH pride and WITHOUT a bra :p
Lol, I do not own a bra yet, I think I need to buy some though...just for those more conservative occasions. My ex is thinking covering up....but ....he..he..I am thinking exaggerate. Of course she has been dealing with DDDs for most of her life...

Gi_Venus said:
Lol, I do not own a bra yet, I think I need to buy some though...just for those more conservative occasions. My ex is thinking covering up....but ....he..he..I am thinking exaggerate. Of course she has been dealing with DDDs for most of her life...
Well if you want to exxagerate it, forget the bras, go for a decent half cupped corset :kiss:

naughtyinsilk said:
Well if you want to exxagerate it, forget the bras, go for a decent half cupped corset :kiss:
see you can help me I do need help too.....sigh....half cupped corset....*scribbling notes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back