The Literotica Tag team competition?

I posted the link to the OC story page in the New Story Advertisements thread with a brief explanation of the challenge. So hopefully it draws some more readers.

Real time stats on the stories...http://www.literotica.com/c/erotic-couplings

Until they get bumped off the new list. :D Or tomorrow, whichever comes first. ;)

I've been looking at it here and there. Not a lot of votes. The first story above ours has close to 100 top I saw for OC was 27. I think length in EC is a detriment. Lot of stroker types in that category.

I also saw they all started off okay then seemed to drop about the same time.

Obvious bombing.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

I've been looking at it here and there. Not a lot of votes. The first story above ours has close to 100 top I saw for OC was 27. I think length in EC is a detriment. Lot of stroker types in that category.

I also saw they all started off okay then seemed to drop about the same time.

Obvious bombing.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

JBJ getting his revenge because he doesn't know which one is yours. ;)

JBJ getting his revenge because he doesn't know which one is yours. ;)

LC's is the best of the contenders but not his usual wares. I didn't score any or leave any comments, so STFU. I don't have to like them or applaud crap. Quality always suffers when your partner is a numbskull. I imagine some folks discovered it, and fled the contest.

Just in case people want to know stats and are cursing that they cant see them yet, here is the board 12 hours after they went up.

No surprise the two longest has the least views. That's indicative of the category, but the results so far beat Chain stories which would have been the other option.

To those two people who have pm'd me to guess which story I co-wrote...

Am I truly that transparent? I think you might get a surprise when you find out lol!

Freakin' power company! It's a beautiful day here...82f partly cloudy skies and they want to play jingle-jangle with the power.

WTF? Five times the power had dropped out for just a split second. Boom, reboot time. I got to invest in a UPS. Got a reliable surge protector. Now I need a UPS for my desktop.

F'n power company! :mad:

Freakin' power company! It's a beautiful day here...82f partly cloudy skies and they want to play jingle-jangle with the power.

WTF? Five times the power had dropped out for just a split second. Boom, reboot time. I got to invest in a UPS. Got a reliable surge protector. Now I need a UPS for my desktop.

F'n power company! :mad:

And they still make your asshole bleed every month.

*gives PennLady a high five for persevering in the face of adversity*

On that note, props to all who managed to come across the finish line despite being dumped. Hats off!

Back