The return of suit porn. . .

I fucking love your hands. They're so sexy. Now proceed to inform me of how you'd use those hands on me...

I'd choke you. . .

not in a menacing way, just a little bit right as you're cumming hard on me and just enough for you love it.

:D
 
I have the form if you have the probe;) mmm nice morning to wake up to new pics;)
 
Mmmm, those abs. And you already know how I feel about those hands.
 
Mmm. I'm liking this idea....

Pssst. Post another picture. Or 5 :D

I'm loving this idea. I'll post more if you come pose with me.

I have the form if you have the probe;) mmm nice morning to wake up to new pics;)

My form is long and hard. . .yeah, that's all I got.

Mmmm, those abs. And you already know how I feel about those hands.

I do, but they really should be on you. . .like right now.

First one. OH MY GOD.
Hate to sound sleazy, but please tease me..

That rhymed. . .and you're gonna get teased, that's what all bad girls get. But don't worry, you'll like the ending.
 
New old pics. . .yep, still lazy.

And horny. . .shocker.

No filter, enjoy the whiteness that is me. :cool:

Love your new pics, love your old pics. , love you lazy…. and most of all love you horny….. MMMM your so yummy. sexy…..

(and god wish english was my first langue so I could be witted….alas I only can do that in Flemish….:() so more lurking here than posting, but know I m a fan…...:kiss:
 
Do us girls a favor and give us some shots sans-stars :) ;)

Pretty please?

you had me at "do us girls"

gladly.

I know, right?! What's a girl gotta do to see some dick around here....

if by here you were pointing to your mouth and wet panties it's simple. come see me.

Love your new pics, love your old pics. , love you lazy…. and most of all love you horny….. MMMM your so yummy. sexy…..

(and god wish english was my first langue so I could be witted….alas I only can do that in Flemish….:() so more lurking here than posting, but know I m a fan…...:kiss:

emmy, stop lurking, you can outwit me any day.

Clearly get on our hands and knees and beg;) maybe that's the idea....

you on your knees? well duh. :D

I mean I'd be glad to do it... But it is the holiday season. He should be in the giving spirit ;)

I am in the giving spirit. bend over and touch your mistletoes. post pedi of course.
 
Okay fine, the crowd has spoken. A few without stars.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top