My sister's clothes

though I had two sisters this didn't intrest me plus I was always way too big to even consider fitting in their stuff but this is kinda hot to read about.

though I had two sisters this didn't intrest me plus I was always way too big to even consider fitting in their stuff but this is kinda hot to read about.

Thanks, my sister and I are basically the same size, I'm just a little taller.

He was surprised! He started making fun of me and flipping my skirt up calling me a slut! Then he rubbed my panty covered ass while trying to see what kind of pantys I had on and we both felt the tension change!!
He started asking what it felt like to wear them and after I told him how sexy it felt I talked him into putting some things on!!

If I had a brother and I found out he was wearing my clothes I would encourage him, maybe even take him shopping for his own female clothes. I love it when guys put my clothes on. I love it when guys dress in any girls clothes in general. lol I think it's hot.

Also I have to admit that I've done this with my sisters clothes. I don't know if anyone in this thread cares though, as I'm not a guy. Just a girl who likes to wear her sisters clothes and masturbate in them.

I think someone cares ;)

Cool Kat! My current wife is turned off by my cd'ing, and my ex resented it as wellbut there were times when she got ogf on it as it emphasized my maleness, I do not dress fully frm, I am very manly looking, resemble a pro wrestler at times, but I love the sensual feeling of the nylon, and after I get off, the clothes come off as well.

Today I finally convinced my hubbie to wear girls clothes, just to see what would happen. He couldn't fit into any of mine, so we went shopping and bought him a shocking pink skirt and a lighter pink blouse. Also bra and panties.

I got him to put them on as soon as we got home and I made him up too. He looked just like a secretary off to work.

I got dress up too and we ended up having sex all dressed up . . .

Jennifer

If I had a brother and I found out he was wearing my clothes I would encourage him, maybe even take him shopping for his own female clothes. I love it when guys put my clothes on. I love it when guys dress in any girls clothes in general. lol I think it's hot.

Also I have to admit that I've done this with my sisters clothes. I don't know if anyone in this thread cares though, as I'm not a guy. Just a girl who likes to wear her sisters clothes and masturbate in them.

It turns me on Kate . . . I used to wear my mother's clothes, masturbate and pretend I was making love

Yeah, but my family's a bunch of prudes, so I don't think they'd encourage it, lol. And I wish I could meet a girl like you around here! None of the girls I've named are interested in that kind of thing, they're all creeped out by a guy dressing in girls clothes.

And yes, I care, I still think that's really hot! Was she an older or younger sister?

Nice to see someone else was into this. Certainly was a feature of my childhood. I don't at all consider myself a cross-dresser, but started off with my mothers clothes, and moved onto my sisters in time. Occasionally have dressed in girlfriends clothes, but less in recent times (they have to be appropriately sized!).

I bought my girlfriend a couple of schoolgirl outfits, one before I really understood her sizing and it's too large, so for kicks a few weeks ago, I had her dress up in the one that is perfect for her, I managed to squeeze into the other, put on a pair of stockings and screwed her in the living room. It brought back lots of fun memories of what I used to get up to in my sisters school uniform when she was out!

That's exactly how I got started, and ive tried on one girlfriends clothes when she wasn't home, but she was a lot bigger than me, so nothing fit. That's really hot that your girlfriend let you fuck her while dressed!

So, when I'm home alone, a lot of times I will go into my sister's room and try on her clothes. I've been doing this for just over a year now, and I've gotten to the point where I make fake breasts out of water balloons. I think it's so hot but I don't have anyone to share it with. Which is why I posting here, to find people who'd like to talk about it :)

I don't have a brother to catch but I had a boyfreind I caught dressed up in my clothes (and many more I've dressed up deliberately). It was so hot seeing his dick bound up in my thong panties (he picked one of my teddys) I wound up sucking him off while he was in them. We played many times after that with him in my clothes even bought him some of his own before we went our seperate ways. I still even talk to him some times not gay or even bi (not that i didn't try) he just gets a hard on from wearing women's clothes.

I don't have a brother to catch but I had a boyfreind I caught dressed up in my clothes (and many more I've dressed up deliberately). It was so hot seeing his dick bound up in my thong panties (he picked one of my teddys) I wound up sucking him off while he was in them. We played many times after that with him in my clothes even bought him some of his own before we went our seperate ways. I still even talk to him some times not gay or even bi (not that i didn't try) he just gets a hard on from wearing women's clothes.

Why are there no girls like you in Ohio, that like dressing their boyfriend up? lol

I'm the same way, I'm fairly straight, but I love the feeling of wearing women's clothes.

I never did my sister's clothes, but I did my mom's many, many times. Now I have my own. And I like it.

When you dressed in your mothers clothes, did you cum in them?

That is a sexy experience even for a girl. As I mentioned, I used to do that.

Jennifer

you are incredibly special.. I would definitely take all of your encouragement

Back