cum bath

If we assume an average ejaculation is 5 ml, and a bathtub is about 40 gallons, which is about 150 L, you'd need 30,000 ejaculations.

According to Wolfram Alpha, the average human body (sample of 521 people ages 17-51) is about 65 litres, so you can take that out, leaving you with 85 litres left to fill. That's still 17,000 ejaculations, but the number has dropped a lot there.

You could probably take it down by another five litres and still end up with a fairly full bath, which reduces it further down to 16,000 ejaculations.

That's assuming you want the bath to be full, though.

Let's assume that you managed to get 40 guys to agree to take part in this fantasy. Each guy would have to contribute 400 ejaculations (again, assuming they're all average in that regard). If each guy could get two out a day and you had sufficient storage, you'd be able to fill that bath in just under 7 months (or just over 4 months if they can each get three out a day).

Taking MatthewVett's scenario, on the other hand, if you had 8,000 guys coming twice (or around 5300 guys coming three times), you could fill that bath in just over 21 hours. At those kind of numbers your breaking the world's largest gangbangs, what, 10 times over?

I could imagine you, just like the girl in the photo. Hair matted with musty smelling cum. All over you. Soaking you. Soaking into you between your legs. Deeper. Deeper.

I can imagine the same thing too. The only difference would be you standing near the tub contributing to the mixture.

I can imagine the same thing too. The only difference would be you standing near the tub contributing to the mixture.

Mmmmmmmm where would you like me to direct my load?

I'm torn between your hair or your pussy

Or maybe I climb in the mess with you and we both slide around fucking as I deposit my load deep inside

According to Wolfram Alpha, the average human body (sample of 521 people ages 17-51) is about 65 litres, so you can take that out, leaving you with 85 litres left to fill. That's still 17,000 ejaculations, but the number has dropped a lot there.

You could probably take it down by another five litres and still end up with a fairly full bath, which reduces it further down to 16,000 ejaculations.

That's assuming you want the bath to be full, though.

Let's assume that you managed to get 40 guys to agree to take part in this fantasy. Each guy would have to contribute 400 ejaculations (again, assuming they're all average in that regard). If each guy could get two out a day and you had sufficient storage, you'd be able to fill that bath in just under 7 months (or just over 4 months if they can each get three out a day).

Taking MatthewVett's scenario, on the other hand, if you had 8,000 guys coming twice (or around 5300 guys coming three times), you could fill that bath in just over 21 hours. At those kind of numbers your breaking the world's largest gangbangs, what, 10 times over?

Someone needs to contact guineas book of world records

i think the topic was raised as a fantasy not a scientific experiment or a mathematical problem so the answer to the question is either yes or no ,lol.

i think the topic was raised as a fantasy not a scientific experiment or a mathematical problem so the answer to the question is either yes or no ,lol.

I would like to get in a bathtub and be covered in cum...man and man unloading all over me.....yummy.

Are there actually women out there who would find it erotic to be immersed in the cum of many men.

Bathing in it.

Lathering it all over your self.

playing with yourself in it.

Maybe even shoving it deep inside your inner most parts.

Just asking ;)

5a203b59f0d0dba795007d85c7f02118_h.jpg

Just wondering how many guys it would require to fill a bath like that......
Thousands?

Hmm don't know about a bath full but maybe bukakke would be fun.

Just recently I got to witness a bukkake. About 15 men and myself stood over a sexy lady and stroked off and came whereever she told us to cum, it was mostly on her face, neck and tits. Very interesting ordeal. She talked dirty to all of us.

Funny part was , when we were all spent, she sat up, never wiping any of it off, kissed her husband (who was watching), lit a cigarette, grabbed her wine, and sat and talked with us, as cum was drying on her, as well as dripping off of her.

Just recently I got to witness a bukkake. About 15 men and myself stood over a sexy lady and stroked off and came whereever she told us to cum, it was mostly on her face, neck and tits. Very interesting ordeal. She talked dirty to all of us.

Funny part was , when we were all spent, she sat up, never wiping any of it off, kissed her husband (who was watching), lit a cigarette, grabbed her wine, and sat and talked with us, as cum was drying on her, as well as dripping off of her.

Ohh myyyy :eek:

Hmmmmmm ............... if only one I can experience this !?!?

That is so fantastically slutty and arousing at the same time. :D:D

Hmm don't know about a bath full but maybe bukakke would be fun.

You know where I am ;):devil::devil:

Soaking and being swallowed in it is a tantalizing, and going under would be fun to feel also!

I saw a video recently where about 100 , guys came on this Japanese woman's face. They stepped up 2-3 at a time( one st each cheek and one from the top of her head). They had her pretty well coated. Would have loved to see her play with it after. That was the most cum I've seen at once. Would have also been nice if she'd been naked

I'm a huge fan of come. Love it. I haven't had a guy come in me when I haven't grabbed some on my fingers and eaten it in a long time. I love come. Love.

Yet, here I am with a great big "Eww" at the though of an actual tub full. Huh. I have a limit after all. Good to know, i guess.

I think it would be good, but maybe it would be too much. I like it on me, but maybe not a whole bath full.

Last edited:
Are there actually women out there who would find it erotic to be immersed in the cum of many men.

Bathing in it.

Lathering it all over your self.

playing with yourself in it.

Maybe even shoving it deep inside your inner most parts.

Just asking ;)

5a203b59f0d0dba795007d85c7f02118_h.jpg

It looks like a bath full of wallpaper paste.......:eek:

Back