Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

Her:

Married woman in her late 30s/early 40s. Met at a conference. She drunkenly blew me. Was a bit too over eager (teeth - ouch!). Claimed her husband never came in her mouth. That incentive was all I needed to put me over the edge.

Him:

Beach holiday in Ibiza, Spain. Met German chap on nudist beach. He had such a lovely smooth 6'' cock, curved delightfully to the side. Cut.

Perfect for sucking, small balls underneath to play with.

Long, stringy precum. Nice.

He like to rim my ass as he jacked me off. His favourite way to make me cum.

Her:

Married woman in her late 30s/early 40s. Met at a conference. She drunkenly blew me. Was a bit too over eager (teeth - ouch!). Claimed her husband never came in her mouth. That incentive was all I needed to put me over the edge.

Him:

Beach holiday in Ibiza, Spain. Met German chap on nudist beach. He had such a lovely smooth 6'' cock, curved delightfully to the side. Cut.

Perfect for sucking, small balls underneath to play with.

Long, stringy precum. Nice.

He like to rim my ass as he jacked me off. His favourite way to make me cum.

I need to go to a conference :)

Latests tryst

I was just telling a Lit friend this story... and I thought to myself why not share.

I went to get a body rub, and the masseuse turned out to be someone I knew - a guy I rather liked, in fact, who didn't know I liked to dress, and to play with boys. He gave me a great massage and I gave him what he said was the best tip he had gotten in a long time )complete with surprise creamy ending for him). He then asked me out on a date, and...

So, we met last at a bar on 8th avenue in Manhattan. It's a gay bar in a very gay area. He is gorgeous (always thought so). He's 6'4", I'd guess somewhere around 220. Green eyes and tan skin.

We had drinks and he was a total gentleman. I wasn't dressed, but we talked about it, and he told me he'd like to see me dressed. (I was already wearing a sexy thong, and a bra for him). I told him anytime and he said how about now. He paid for our drinks, we headed out the door (which he held ((swoon))) and went to his place. I had some stuff with me (makeup, my black wig (think Uma in pulp fiction) a little black lycra dress that I had brought just in case and 3" high heels). I went to his bedroom, changed and came out. With my heels I was almost as tall as he is. Went I came out, after dressing, he wolf-whistled, which was perfect, because I was nervous as heck!! He walked towards me, took my hand while standing in front of him and kissed me. It was the best kiss I have had. He said "you're so pretty" and I just melted. Then he surprised me and said, let's go out to dinner, I want to take you out. I was nervous, bc I am not really passable, but then decided that with the wig and make-up and being in an area I don't usually go to it would be ok. We went to a local spot. We had dinner and it was the first time I was dressed like a girl out in public like this. I was nervous. Trembling almost. But I felt so free. Loved the feel of the summer breeze up my dress.

He held the chair for me, he ordered for me and even ordered me a cosmo to drink (which I find makes me feel more girly for some reason). We had a nice dinner, chatted about some people we knew in common, and then he said let's go dance. Again, fear crept in but I said fuck it and went. We hit a gay dance club and spent the next two hours or so there. We made out a little, and I did my best to dance sexy with him - little experience dancing in heels, but I managed. Finally, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place with him. I played coy, but then agreed. We made out hot and heavy in the cab. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. His dick was so hard by the time we exited the cab you could see a giant bulge in his pants. He tried to adjust but I told him no, I wanted everyone to see what I did to him. We went upstairs, he started to fix us a drink, but while he stood there mixing, I went up to him, put my hand around him turned him to face me. I knelt seductively looking him in his eyes; undid his slacks, pulled him out and licked him from balls to shaft and back, before engulfing his thick, hard cock in my mouth. I couldn't take him the entire way, but sucked him for about 5 minutes before he tensed up, grabbed hold of my head and shot a big load down my throat while telling me to take it all like a good little cumslut. It tasted wonderful. Creamy, warm... just delicious. I rose, cleaned my lips and the little that dribbled out, then headed over to the bedroom, looking sexily behind me as I unzipped my dress, and let it fall down around my ankles... I'll be happy to continue if anyone wants to hear :)

I was just telling a Lit friend this story... and I thought to myself why not share.

I went to get a body rub, and the masseuse turned out to be someone I knew - a guy I rather liked, in fact, who didn't know I liked to dress, and to play with boys. He gave me a great massage and I gave him what he said was the best tip he had gotten in a long time )complete with surprise creamy ending for him). He then asked me out on a date, and...

So, we met last at a bar on 8th avenue in Manhattan. It's a gay bar in a very gay area. He is gorgeous (always thought so). He's 6'4", I'd guess somewhere around 220. Green eyes and tan skin.

We had drinks and he was a total gentleman. I wasn't dressed, but we talked about it, and he told me he'd like to see me dressed. (I was already wearing a sexy thong, and a bra for him). I told him anytime and he said how about now. He paid for our drinks, we headed out the door (which he held ((swoon))) and went to his place. I had some stuff with me (makeup, my black wig (think Uma in pulp fiction) a little black lycra dress that I had brought just in case and 3" high heels). I went to his bedroom, changed and came out. With my heels I was almost as tall as he is. Went I came out, after dressing, he wolf-whistled, which was perfect, because I was nervous as heck!! He walked towards me, took my hand while standing in front of him and kissed me. It was the best kiss I have had. He said "you're so pretty" and I just melted. Then he surprised me and said, let's go out to dinner, I want to take you out. I was nervous, bc I am not really passable, but then decided that with the wig and make-up and being in an area I don't usually go to it would be ok. We went to a local spot. We had dinner and it was the first time I was dressed like a girl out in public like this. I was nervous. Trembling almost. But I felt so free. Loved the feel of the summer breeze up my dress.

He held the chair for me, he ordered for me and even ordered me a cosmo to drink (which I find makes me feel more girly for some reason). We had a nice dinner, chatted about some people we knew in common, and then he said let's go dance. Again, fear crept in but I said fuck it and went. We hit a gay dance club and spent the next two hours or so there. We made out a little, and I did my best to dance sexy with him - little experience dancing in heels, but I managed. Finally, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place with him. I played coy, but then agreed. We made out hot and heavy in the cab. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. His dick was so hard by the time we exited the cab you could see a giant bulge in his pants. He tried to adjust but I told him no, I wanted everyone to see what I did to him. We went upstairs, he started to fix us a drink, but while he stood there mixing, I went up to him, put my hand around him turned him to face me. I knelt seductively looking him in his eyes; undid his slacks, pulled him out and licked him from balls to shaft and back, before engulfing his thick, hard cock in my mouth. I couldn't take him the entire way, but sucked him for about 5 minutes before he tensed up, grabbed hold of my head and shot a big load down my throat while telling me to take it all like a good little cumslut. It tasted wonderful. Creamy, warm... just delicious. I rose, cleaned my lips and the little that dribbled out, then headed over to the bedroom, looking sexily behind me as I unzipped my dress, and let it fall down around my ankles... I'll be happy to continue if anyone wants to hear :)

Beautiful story, sounds like my kind of night!

more...

Since you asked (you know how to make a gurl feel special)...

Now as I said, I am not passable, really, although I almost am; but from behind, I have all the right curves (the good lord saw fit to give me naturally wide hips, and exercise and the right corset give me a great hourglass figure, plus I have a great ass) and I look great, especially with a thong panty.

I sauntered as sexily as possible towards the bedroom, feeling feminine, and wanted and hot all over. I could feel the smile on his face - I could feel his eyes on my ass. Are you coming, I asked. Yes ma'am, he replied.

His bedroom was typical; a queen sized bed dominating the scenery. I lay down on the bed, and provocatively gave the "come hither sign". He wasted no time. He took the rest of his clothes off, and kneeling on the bed slowly made his way towards me, until we were face to face, chest to chest and his cock was pressing against me. He put his weight on me, as I spread my legs, wrapping them around his lower back and his ass. I pulled him in tight and we kissed for what seemed like hours. He kissed my lips, my throat, my ears. His tongue danced in my ear, up and down the edge; he bit me ever so gently, taking my earing into his mouth, playfully, and letting it go. As he did so, I wrapped my legs harder around him, grinding my pelvis into his, wishing I had a real vagina to offer him, but knowing that what I have would do fine.

After an eternity of kissing, he moved down between my legs and licked mey boy-pussy until I was a wet quivering mess begging him to fuck me. "Make love to me" I pleaded. But he was having none of that. He kept licking me and tonguing me until suddenly he lifted himself, brought himself up to me, and kissed me hard, as I felt his cock probing my eagerly awaiting hole. I stared in his eyes, as he smiled and slowly pushed himself in. The feeling was sweet torture and pleasure. His massive cock stretched me to the limit, as I whimpered, and took him in. When he was balls deep he stopped and we kissed some more, until I couldn't take it anymore and told him to fuck me. Hard. He began to move faster, his thrusts coming with more urgency, as I got used to his size. After a few minutes, I began to feel that tingly feeling we all love, and suddenly, without even touching myself, I came. And came and came. The cum hit me in my own face but he didn't stop. By this time my legs were over his shoulder, he held me by the feet and thrust fast, hard until he grunted and came inside me. Although I didn't spurt again, I came another time as he came, the feeling of his cum inside me put me over the edge again.

After a few minutes, his flaccid cock fell out of my hole, and he slowly got off of me, laying next to me but holding me tight. That was fun! He said. Understatement of the year, I replied. We finished up by me licking his cock clean, before cleaning myself up. I then ran to his kitchen and made us an omelet to give us some energy for what was to come. My body is his, for now, to do as he pleases. I will report back after tonight's date. PM's are welcome. I love to meet new friends with similar interests. Thanks for reading.

2 hours ago, had lunch again in the cruising park near my office. Sitting on the side of my truck with the door open and another truck pulls up. Guy gets out and walks around to see what I am doing, I am jacking off, he pulls out his 7" un circumcised dick. We feel each other up and he leans down and takes my dick in his mouth and suck for a little bit, I said, " Let's go over to the trees." We walked over and I get down on my knees. He has a nice dick, it curves up slightly and the skin around the head of his dick is so tight. I started deep throat-ting him and trying to get my tongue inside his for skin but it is just not happening, he was one of those guys that just stands there,as apposed to the ones that grabs your ears and face fucks you. I finally pulled back the skin around his glans and start sucking on is and going down and rubbing my tongue along the bottom of his dick. After a few moments in the deep voice he says I am coming. I am thinking thank goodness, I don't someone to ride up and catch us. He starts shooting, once, twice and then a third, it taste so good, while not a lot it is a nice load and I am happy to take it. He seems reluctant to return the favor and that is ok, I got what I wanted. We walk back to the cars chatting, he is strictly a find someone in the park guy, doesn't want to trade number or emails. so I let him go. Really nice load.

Now as I said, I am not passable, really, although I almost am; but from behind, I have all the right curves (the good lord saw fit to give me naturally wide hips, and exercise and the right corset give me a great hourglass figure, plus I have a great ass) and I look great, especially with a thong panty.

I sauntered as sexily as possible towards the bedroom, feeling feminine, and wanted and hot all over. I could feel the smile on his face - I could feel his eyes on my ass. Are you coming, I asked. Yes ma'am, he replied.

His bedroom was typical; a queen sized bed dominating the scenery. I lay down on the bed, and provocatively gave the "come hither sign". He wasted no time. He took the rest of his clothes off, and kneeling on the bed slowly made his way towards me, until we were face to face, chest to chest and his cock was pressing against me. He put his weight on me, as I spread my legs, wrapping them around his lower back and his ass. I pulled him in tight and we kissed for what seemed like hours. He kissed my lips, my throat, my ears. His tongue danced in my ear, up and down the edge; he bit me ever so gently, taking my earing into his mouth, playfully, and letting it go. As he did so, I wrapped my legs harder around him, grinding my pelvis into his, wishing I had a real vagina to offer him, but knowing that what I have would do fine.

After an eternity of kissing, he moved down between my legs and licked mey boy-pussy until I was a wet quivering mess begging him to fuck me. "Make love to me" I pleaded. But he was having none of that. He kept licking me and tonguing me until suddenly he lifted himself, brought himself up to me, and kissed me hard, as I felt his cock probing my eagerly awaiting hole. I stared in his eyes, as he smiled and slowly pushed himself in. The feeling was sweet torture and pleasure. His massive cock stretched me to the limit, as I whimpered, and took him in. When he was balls deep he stopped and we kissed some more, until I couldn't take it anymore and told him to fuck me. Hard. He began to move faster, his thrusts coming with more urgency, as I got used to his size. After a few minutes, I began to feel that tingly feeling we all love, and suddenly, without even touching myself, I came. And came and came. The cum hit me in my own face but he didn't stop. By this time my legs were over his shoulder, he held me by the feet and thrust fast, hard until he grunted and came inside me. Although I didn't spurt again, I came another time as he came, the feeling of his cum inside me put me over the edge again.

After a few minutes, his flaccid cock fell out of my hole, and he slowly got off of me, laying next to me but holding me tight. That was fun! He said. Understatement of the year, I replied. We finished up by me licking his cock clean, before cleaning myself up. I then ran to his kitchen and made us an omelet to give us some energy for what was to come. My body is his, for now, to do as he pleases. I will report back after tonight's date. PM's are welcome. I love to meet new friends with similar interests. Thanks for reading.

wonder how last night date went :)

With my husband last weekend. We were sunning nude our backyard and when we went in I slipped up behind him and began slowly, lightly running my hands over his body hair, getting him so hot. I slipped around in front and sat on the couch as he stood in front of me. I began ever so slowly exploring his hard 8 inches with my lips, playing with the head, tenderly using my tounge on the rim, tracing it. He was sighing in pleasure as I slowly worked my lips down his shaft. I used my tounge under the head and soon began fucking him with my mouth. He same soooooooo hard...he returned the favor, needless to say....it's so wonderful being in love.

Im in my 50's and basically straight. I could not become emotionally attracted to another guy but 8 or 9 years ago, i accepted the fact that I was turned on by the idea of sucking other guy's dicks. I am a lawyer, active in many civic organizations, divorced father of three. No one would ever suspect that I occasionally sought out guys who shared my interest and also wanted to trade blowjobs.

It was so dirty, forbidden and totally exciting. A few days ago my urge to suck somebody's dick kicked in and I was fortunate enough to find a suitable partner and I left my office for a long lunch and found myself walking into some woods looking for a suitably private spot where we could do this taboo act to each other.

Emails are direct. Once you actually meet, it all becomes real. He was a little bit younger than me and looked like a regular guy no one would suspect. We chatted but didn't talk about what we were about to do.

We reached a spot that seemed safe and there was an awkward pause as we tried to figure out how to get started. I said i'll suck yours first and knelt down on the groumd. I loved how quickly these encounters occurred and he quickly unfastened his pants and then pushed them and his underwear down to his knees, exposing his semi hard cock. He moved towards me awkwardly because his pants were down around his knees. He closed in, I grabbed his cock and aimed it in my mouth and commenced sucking it. Being in the woods on my knees with a guy sliding his dick in and out of my mouth was an intense turn on. I liked it, Soon he announced that he wanted his turn and we traded positions, I pulled my pants down and he eagerly went to work. It was understood that we wouldn't finish in each other's mouths and once I got close I gave warning. He stood up and we began to jerk off as we watched each other. I came quickly and soon he did as well. Our mission was now complete and we pulled our pants up and headed back towards our cars. We shook hands and went back to our respective jobs.

That was cool. I hope you get more chances like that.

Wow SilverDrake parts one and two are so hot. Pleased you had such a great time. Made me very horny!

Please let us know how your next date went ? x

Wow..

Had my first experience (again) in a Looooong time the other day. Met a younger man (31) via Silverdaddies. I'm 55. Went to his place and exchanged head. I came he didn't. But he wants more.

Still getting my head (no pun intended) around it all!?!

because you all asked :)

Oh, you boys are so sweet. OK, so here’s the latest.
He texted and cancelled our date. Some BS about having to work. I was… besides myself. What had I done wrong? Was it just that he had me and that was enough for him? For the rest of the day I could only thing about his smile, his flat tummy, his powerful arms, his beautiful ass and, of course, his cock. His incredible cock. Hard, long, just the right thickness. I had come more than once while sucking him without ever touching myself. His cock was magnificent. His cum tasted like cotton-candy to me. And I was having a sugar low.
In the evening, although my plans were cancelled, I decided to get dressed and go out anyway. My recent forays into the outside world, dressed as a girl, had emboldened me. And although I deemed myself non-passable, maybe I wasn’t quite as obvious as I thought. I put on my underwear, with my new falsies (36DD), a bottice, hose to make my legs look sexy, a red and black dress, and 2 inch black maryjanes. Make-up and a brunette wig that looked very natural. I looked in the mirror and the reflection of an attractive woman stared back. I am getting good at being “she” and it showed.
I left my apartment on the upper east side, intent on catching a cab to the bar I met him at that first day. Unsure of what I was looking for. Maybe a revenge fuck? As I walked out, I heard a familiar wolf-whistle. I turned and there he stood. He wore a nice pair of grey dress-pants, a dress shirt, black shoes and, despite it starting to get dark, wayfarer sunglasses. He was like an ad from GQ. I smiled.
“Where are you going?” He asked. My heart soared. I was incredibly happy to see him, but still a little pissed off that he had cancelled. “I thought you had to work?” I answered, the tone in my voice unmistakeable.
“I did,” he answered “but I finished and wanted to see my girl, so I though I’d surprise you.” An almost sad look crossed his face and then “but I guess you have plans”, his head hung dejected. I smiled. Genuinely happy for the first time since I received his text earlier that day. I walked towards him, grabbed his hand, and gave him a kiss. I intended just a playful peck on the lips, but he had other ideas. He grabbed me, as I stood on the sidewalk, pulled me close and kissed me. His tongue danced in my mouth, mine in his. As he pressed himself against me his eyes widened. He looked at my larger cleavage and said “this is new”. He grabbed a handful with his right hand, pulled me close to him with his left and kissed me again. I swooned. "For you" was all I managed to say. I was on fire. My tummy was doing summersaults and all I could think of was being naked under him.
He has that effect. He makes me feel feminine, and delicate. I wished I could really feel his hand on my boob. My own hand wondered downwards, and I could feel his thick cock straining though his slacks. “What do we have here?” I teased. “I want you” he replied. “I’ve thought of nothing but your mouth, your legs, your pussy” he continued. My own clitty was now hard, straining between my legs, aching to be released from its prison. It hurt soo good!
“Anything you want to do tonight” he said. “Wherever you want to go, I am taking you.” But by that point, I could only think of one thing I wanted. We wasted no time. We turned, walked the four flights to my apartment, and went in. I was on fire. His kisses were hitting every mark. He whispered how beautiful I was, how sexy, what a hot little slut I was and how he wanted me. We walked to the couch, he sat, and I unzipped him, fishing out that incredible cock I had been drooling over all day. I pulled his pants and jock off and his cock stood at attention. Proud, beautiful, turgid. He shimmied lower, giving me access to his balls and as far down as his rosebud. I licked the shaft, my tongue flat and wide. From the balls to the tip and then back. After a few of these slow, wet licks I started licking his rosebud. He spread his legs wider and as I jerked him off slowly I tongue-fucked him. I could feel his hard cock pulsating in my hand. I licked him again from his anus to his tip before I engulfed his cock, sucking him into my mouth, down my throat. He put his hands through my hair, grabbed the side of my face and face-fuked me for all he was worth. The more I gagged, the more he got into it. Finally, he thrust one last time and let go a wave of sperm down my throat. It tasted like manna from heaven. I sucked him and jerked him until he got too sensitive at which point I let the cock slip from my mouth… (to be continued if I get some good feedback)… :kiss:

Oh, you boys are so sweet. OK, so here’s the latest.
He texted and cancelled our date. Some BS about having to work. I was… besides myself. What had I done wrong? Was it just that he had me and that was enough for him? For the rest of the day I could only thing about his smile, his flat tummy, his powerful arms, his beautiful ass and, of course, his cock. His incredible cock. Hard, long, just the right thickness. I had come more than once while sucking him without ever touching myself. His cock was magnificent. His cum tasted like cotton-candy to me. And I was having a sugar low.
In the evening, although my plans were cancelled, I decided to get dressed and go out anyway. My recent forays into the outside world, dressed as a girl, had emboldened me. And although I deemed myself non-passable, maybe I wasn’t quite as obvious as I thought. I put on my underwear, with my new falsies (36DD), a bottice, hose to make my legs look sexy, a red and black dress, and 2 inch black maryjanes. Make-up and a brunette wig that looked very natural. I looked in the mirror and the reflection of an attractive woman stared back. I am getting good at being “she” and it showed.
I left my apartment on the upper east side, intent on catching a cab to the bar I met him at that first day. Unsure of what I was looking for. Maybe a revenge fuck? As I walked out, I heard a familiar wolf-whistle. I turned and there he stood. He wore a nice pair of grey dress-pants, a dress shirt, black shoes and, despite it starting to get dark, wayfarer sunglasses. He was like an ad from GQ. I smiled.
“Where are you going?” He asked. My heart soared. I was incredibly happy to see him, but still a little pissed off that he had cancelled. “I thought you had to work?” I answered, the tone in my voice unmistakeable.
“I did,” he answered “but I finished and wanted to see my girl, so I though I’d surprise you.” An almost sad look crossed his face and then “but I guess you have plans”, his head hung dejected. I smiled. Genuinely happy for the first time since I received his text earlier that day. I walked towards him, grabbed his hand, and gave him a kiss. I intended just a playful peck on the lips, but he had other ideas. He grabbed me, as I stood on the sidewalk, pulled me close and kissed me. His tongue danced in my mouth, mine in his. As he pressed himself against me his eyes widened. He looked at my larger cleavage and said “this is new”. He grabbed a handful with his right hand, pulled me close to him with his left and kissed me again. I swooned. "For you" was all I managed to say. I was on fire. My tummy was doing summersaults and all I could think of was being naked under him.
He has that effect. He makes me feel feminine, and delicate. I wished I could really feel his hand on my boob. My own hand wondered downwards, and I could feel his thick cock straining though his slacks. “What do we have here?” I teased. “I want you” he replied. “I’ve thought of nothing but your mouth, your legs, your pussy” he continued. My own clitty was now hard, straining between my legs, aching to be released from its prison. It hurt soo good!
“Anything you want to do tonight” he said. “Wherever you want to go, I am taking you.” But by that point, I could only think of one thing I wanted. We wasted no time. We turned, walked the four flights to my apartment, and went in. I was on fire. His kisses were hitting every mark. He whispered how beautiful I was, how sexy, what a hot little slut I was and how he wanted me. We walked to the couch, he sat, and I unzipped him, fishing out that incredible cock I had been drooling over all day. I pulled his pants and jock off and his cock stood at attention. Proud, beautiful, turgid. He shimmied lower, giving me access to his balls and as far down as his rosebud. I licked the shaft, my tongue flat and wide. From the balls to the tip and then back. After a few of these slow, wet licks I started licking his rosebud. He spread his legs wider and as I jerked him off slowly I tongue-fucked him. I could feel his hard cock pulsating in my hand. I licked him again from his anus to his tip before I engulfed his cock, sucking him into my mouth, down my throat. He put his hands through my hair, grabbed the side of my face and face-fuked me for all he was worth. The more I gagged, the more he got into it. Finally, he thrust one last time and let go a wave of sperm down my throat. It tasted like manna from heaven. I sucked him and jerked him until he got too sensitive at which point I let the cock slip from my mouth… (to be continued if I get some good feedback)… :kiss:

feed back feed back ... I have a bulge in my pants and it wants more details... would not mind a pic of the outfit either.

... his cock

started to deflate, but I continued to lick it and suck out every last drop. His head was back, eyes closed, as he enjoyed the gentle tongue bath I was giving him. He looked down and smiled. I stared into his eyes, his softening cock still half hard in my mouth, watching his chest heave as I sucked the last of the cum from his dick. He smiled and said "you get better every time". I smiled, and replied while stroking his cock "thank you".

His cock began to grow hard again as I stroked him slowly, sensually. I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. I kissed the tip, as sexily as I could. Again and again until he was hard again. His eyes had a mischevious glean. "Where's the bedroom?" he asked. Never taking my eyes off of him I inclined my head to the left while holding his cock. He stood, took my hands and stood me up, gently nudging me towards the bed room. I walked to the bed and as I reached it he unzipped my dress. It fell to the ground as he kissed the back of my neck, his hands on my big fake boobs, his cock pressing against my mutt. I arched my back forward, putting my hands on the bed and spreading my legs ever so slightly. He moved forward, pressing his cock against my ass with increasing pressure. I reached between my legs and pulled the panties aside, giving him access to my pussy. My own clit was now at attention and as he pressed himself into me, bare as the day he was born, he reached around and played with my clitty. I came almost as soon as he touched me. But he wasn't done. He continued to fuck me slowly, purposefully. I knew that it would take some time. Suddenly he pulled out, flipped me onto my back and mounted me. His arms hooked under my knees, which were in turn pulled up to my chest. His speed increased, and his grunts got louder. "Fuck me harder" I heard myself scream as another orgasm began to bubble up. With my legs in that position he was hitting my spot, and my clitty was leaking like a broken faucet. The more he increased, the louder my moans and squeals were and the faster he fucked me. We both came together, our screams filling the air. I felt the streams of cum inside me, and I kept on cumming, an orgasm unlike I have ever had. He came for what seemed like hours. Sweat dripped off of his forehead as he drilled me mercilessly until he came. He kissed me, hard, passionately and I wanted to tell him that I loved him, but I didn't.

When he finally pulled out, I nestled myself in the crook of his arm and we fell asleep. At some point in the wee hours of the morning I woke and found him gently snoring next to me. I watched him sleep for a few minutes, admiring his tight body, his cock, his legs. He slept on his back so it was easy for me to lean in and take his flaccid cock into my mouth. He came without even waking and his cream filled my belly and made me sleepy again.

I see him next tomorrow night. He is introducing me to a friend of his and we are going out on a double date. I will report back. Please PM me to talk more. :cattail:

Me and a friend had been hanging out with a group that eventually dissipated as the night drew to a close. We were both pretty out of it and decided to go back to his place cause it was closer (also he is really hot and I was keen to give him a blowjob!)

When we got back there, we crept into his room past his flatmates and lounged about quietly listening to music and chatting. He asked if I minded he get changed into bed clothes and I agreed. He stood up and took off his pants, and went to change into a comfy top, but as he slipped it on a darted my lips out and kissed his dick through his boxers.

He NOTICEABLY twitched and I looked up grinning. He smiled and I started kissing and licking his bulge. I could feel him getting harder and harder, and slowly worked his boxers down.

His dick is pretty sizeable, not the biggest I've had but larger then average. it bobbed in front of my face and I kissed the side. He chuckled and told me to suck it. I licked and sucked on the tip before my instincts kicked in and I started deepthroating him. He became rock hard (impressive with a night of heavy drinking) and started moaning into his fist.

As I managed to get his entire dick down my throat, I heard a click, and my lips went back onto his tip as I looked up. He had his camera phone out and was snapping pics of me!

I took his dick out of my mouth, winked and said "send those to me after you're done?"

He nodded and snapped a few more as I started going to town on his dick. He was really trying not to make too much noise (I was doing my best not to moan and slurp too loudly, but fuck I was loving his cock in my mouth). I felt the pulses in his balls and sucked and licked at his head while I jerked him off hard. He had forgotten the phone and was playing wiht my hair and I stared up at him grinning.

"Oh fuck" was all I got and he EXPLODED in my mouth. I managed to swallow it all and loved every moment of it. He is a vegan but not a douche about it, so his cum is very sweet. Almost like heavily salted macadamia nuts :p

He ended up passing out and I did a bit later. The next morning he had to go to work and offered me a lift in his car. I jerked him off all the way to the station and just as he came (people probably saw us but...fuck it) I dove down and swallowed another load. It was worth the train ride home with sex hair and dick breath :p

Back