i don't wear underwear....

Hmmmm

Is that a fetish?

I just prefer the feeling of going with out underwear. I like the idea of others going with out it too.
I do find it sexy. It turns me on that I can just lift up my skirt and let my man have access any time he wants. I think what I really like is the feeling of my own wetness dripping down my thighs.... as dirty as that sounds.

Would that be my fetish then?

Ah so confusing

Personally, I prefer underwear. The outline of a panty line, a sudden glimpse of hidden lace are great turn ones for me. My wife, of late, has taken to going out without a bra. Says she loves the freedom and the comfort of being unfettered. But I love sexy lingerie. A great turn on :D

I prefer not wearing underwear as well, not just for sexual reasons but it's just more comfortable. I hate having to wear underwear when I go to bed especially. Also, I heard it's healthier to let your vulva breathes sometimes and that not wearing underwear sometimes can be healthy for your vagina.

Though I rarely go commando in public, I'm simply not as adventurous as some of y'all and am afraid of a wardrobe malfunction, and would never go commando in a skirt due to the fear of an upskirt photo taken of me without my consent. :/ I'm glad Massachusetts finally made those against the law, hope the trend continues.

Yes, right

I prefer not wearing underwear as well, not just for sexual reasons but it's just more comfortable. I hate having to wear underwear when I go to bed especially. Also, I heard it's healthier to let your vulva breathes sometimes and that not wearing underwear sometimes can be healthy for your vagina.

Though I rarely go commando in public, I'm simply not as adventurous as some of y'all and am afraid of a wardrobe malfunction, and would never go commando in a skirt due to the fear of an upskirt photo taken of me without my consent. :/ I'm glad Massachusetts finally made those against the law, hope the trend continues.
Yes indeed. No undies at night is healthy . One has gotta give breathing room to your private parts ! And posting upskirt pics of people without their permission is so tacky . Couldn't agree more.

Whoa, didn't realize that wasn't already against the law. Wow. Surprising.

You know, I've never actually worried about up skirt pics. The thought never even crossed my mind.
Hmmm
I'm not much of a voyeur so,

You know, I've never actually worried about up skirt pics. The thought never even crossed my mind.
Hmmm
I'm not much of a voyeur so,

It seems like it puts the picture taker in an awfully compromising position. I have never done it, but seen girls and skirts and thought, "there is no way I could even come close to getting away with taking a picture." What are you wearing today? I hope the weather is nice enough where you are for some no underwear action

I totaly understand

I love nothing more than goin out on a warm day with my cock swinging free under my jeans. Especially when it hits against my leg and I become very aware of it! But it can get dodgy when I start getting aroused lol

I love to wear my kilt especially to a night club!

I tend to agree that it is a feeling of freedom and a sexual intimacy with yourself. Knowing your doing that and others not noticing. However, I cannot do it in dress slacks as my whole cock is outlind if I dont wear tighties to hold the package back!

I love going without panties. Not sure if it is a fetish so much as a sexy wardrobe choice like short skirts and plunging neck lines :)

I like the way it makes me feel like I am getting away with something and I can keep my man on his toes all day just by his knowing.

Hm, I wouldn't consider it a fetish of mine, necessarily, but going without underwear can be a sexual thing for me. It's less about not wearing panties and more about feeling a breeze skate across my pussy lips, squatting and knowing I'm exposed to the elements, especially if I'm in a dress or skirt, and feeling my wetness slide down my inner thighs. It's titilating. But it's not the lack of panty wearing itself that turns me on.

Last edited:

I do the same thing! I never wear panties when I go to bed, but I only go without once in awhile and usually its as a sexy surprise for my husband. I have also heard that it is better for your vagina, as you mentioned.

i never wear ppanties at night. and i go commando only on occasion. not something i plan usually. altho there have been a few times when my panties didnt make it back on....hehe

I'm not big on wearing undies... only when I have to. It's a comfort thing, mostly, has the fringe benefit of inducing, undoubtedly, sexually charged incidences. It's freeing. It's fresh. It's not quite a fetish..? Can be a fetish, ...depending upon circumstances..? I dunno.
Think I'll call it a preference... ;)

Is that a fetish? ....... I just prefer the feeling of going with out underwear...... Would that be my fetish then?

Who cares? Fetish or not, it's very sexy, and will be appreciated by anyone who takes a look from behind. :D

If I ever find myself babbling on explaining why I like toes, I say something like "It's only a fetish if it's the ONLY thing you like", and that's probably closer to the dictionary definition, but we don't need a dictionary, and we should just have fun.

FYI, here's something else. If someone is observant enough (I think I am), we often can tell if a woman is wearing underwear or not:

- A difference in the jiggle (everybody has a jiggle, even people who are all muscle). Although it could be a thong too. But if you see a jiggle, you look harder, perhaps notice the top where the thong waistband might be. No guarantee, but it's hint number 1.

- A difference in how the fabric hugs the crease of the behind. If wearing a dress or skirt of softer fabric that's loose, the fabric just falls further in (mmmm) than with underwear. And even the fabric of a thong can make the difference in how far in the fabric falls observable.

- The shape of the behind. Underwear does keep things contained, even slightly. With tighter skirts, suit skirts, and so forth, the fabric may grip the skin and pull out and open a bit (mmmmm again)

- And then (if it's Christmas.. ;-) perhaps you happen to be wearing a thinner fabric skirt, you walk in front of a lamp and someone looks right then, they see outlines of nice things, and might tell that way. This one is rare, but happens now and then. There was this stairwell at the college I went to, with a window behind it, and at a certain time of day and a certain time of year, this sunbeam shone right down the stairwell.

Connossieurs notice! :devil:

Thanks, legs, seraph, and soccer. Happy thoughts. Your trying to be sexy is working! Apologies, but definitely no offense intended for leaving out the commando guys. More power to ya! I just enjoy daydreams about yoga pants, g strings, and skirts with nothing under more. ;-)

Back