Sex at weddings

Got a blow job from my gf at a friends reception.

Got a hand job from the bride at her wedding. Turns out, he was made that he didnt get to watch. According to her, they have a very open marriage. He was bringing guys home to fuck her and watch about 6 months after they were married. Im guessing it would have been sooner, but there oldest was born 3 months after the got married.

Sounds like a great marriage

What a great thread. I love weddings or any smart function where the women are dressed up, and I especially enjoy seeing the older ladies looking gorgeous in heels that are often higher than they are used to, and showing more cleavage than normal. Seeing the ordinary "lady next door" all scrubbed up and looking her best is a big turn on for me and I have several happy experiences of wedding sex.

Years ago, while I was still single, I was a groom at a friend's wedding and therefore got to greet all the guests as they arrived at the church. I loved chatting to the lovely women guests in all their finery and found that it was the older women who held more appeal for me, the sort who might only get dressed up very occasionally but who looked wonderful with some make-up, a lovely dress and sexy heels. Not long after the service had started a female guest arrived late, all flustered and stressed out because she was the last to arrive. I guessed she was in her late 50's, she was all on her own and looked lovely, her fulsome curvy figure accentuated by her thin summer dress and her smartly styled short grey hair looking very attractive under a little chic hat. I quickly reassured her and put her at ease, and with my groomsman duties complete I got her to sit next to me at the back of the church, where she could get her breath back and regain her composure discretely.

I felt quite sorry for her, she was clearly embarrassed at being late, her exertion from running to the church had brought her out in a hot flush and she was sweating a little. My heart went out to her, she looked so lovely, smelt gorgeous, and I offered her my pristine white hanky and a bottle of water for her to refresh herself. I sensed she appreciated having someone to look after her and she squeezed my arm in thanks. I later learned that my concern for her well-being had sealed the deal as far as she was concerned. We clicked immediately and spent the rest of the wedding in each other's company, ending up in bed in my hotel room at the end of the reception. After our first love-making she snuggled up close and confessed that weddings made her horny and that she'd wanted to snare a man for the night. She told me she'd not had sex for several months and the wedding was her opportunity to end her drought. She said she had almost decided not to enter the church having found herself 20 minutes late, and was so relieved when I had come to her aid. She kissed me deeply and added that she made her decision within those first few minutes in church that she would get me into bed, and that her pussy had been wet all the way through the service while she plotted how to make her move on me.

In the event I was equally keen to get to know her and she didn't have to try hard to seduce me. Pat was 55 to my 22, she was divorced, a school teacher and desperate for male company. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, especially her gorgeous bare legs in strappy heels, her toes perfectly manicured and painted a deep maroon colour. We sat together at the reception and shared our life stories, we danced together, we snuck off to a quiet lounge for our first kiss and ended the evening in each other's arms during the slow dances. It was a natural progression for her to join me in my room at the hotel where the reception was held. Our love-making started out gentle and tender but soon progressed to something more animal-like, the pair of us fucking each other hard and exploring our bodies. I'd had my cherry popped some years previously by an older woman (see my story "Seduced by My Landlady") so was familiar with the eagerness of a 50-something woman for a deep pounding.

Pat couldn't get enough cock and we spent all the next morning fucking ourselves senseless until it was time to check-out. God knows what the people in the rooms next to us must have heard, as our bed squeaked and creaked and we both climaxed noisily throughout our private orgy. We subsequently spent several months enjoying a sex-fuelled relationship until she met someone her own age to settle down with. I always think of her whenever I go to a wedding, even all these years later. My wife and I are now the age that Pat was then and I love the fact that my wife is equally horny at a wedding, though I get the benefit of her eagerness for cock, not some young groomsman. The last wedding we attended together was especially memorable and I wrote it up in a story on here called "First Time Squirter".

I have as I would suspect many others. Like everyone is dressed to the nines trying to look attractive so hook ups happen. For me it was in the hotel the reception was happening

I have as I would suspect many others. Like everyone is dressed to the nines trying to look attractive so hook ups happen. For me it was in the hotel the reception was happening

Please elaborate for us a bit more? Love to hear your experiences.

About a year ago, I was dragged along to a wedding for a coworker of my moms. Did not want to be there at all. They had an open bar so everyone was getting shit faced. I had a few and was feeling good. Started flirting with the groom. Wasn't too long before me and him snuck off to a closet and he was pumping a huge load of cum inside of me.

If the bride is reading this... Sorry, not sorry haha.

One of the bridesmaids started flirting with me about an hour before the wedding. I flirted back naturally. We went to the choir rehearsal room (it was at a church), locked the door, and I fucked her good. It was so hot looking over at her during the wedding ceremony and realizing my cum was inside her.

A few years ago I was a wedding reception with my b/f of the time at a large hotel in the Cheshire countryside. During the later stage of the evening, after much drinking and dancing, Thomas and I started getting horny. We decided to go out around the back of the hotel to look for a secluded spot where we could have sex. At the back of the hotel there was a grass lawn with a gazebo in the middle. It was going dark outside by then and it wasn't until we had almost reached the gazebo that we saw it was already occupied by another couple. They were stood up holding one another and, although we could not make out who they were, it was obvious they were having a fuck as the women's skirt was up around her waist and the man's trousers were half-way down his legs. We turned around and walked back to the hotel. Thomas wanted to know who the couple were - I knew hardly any of the guests as the wedding couple were work colleagues of his but I agreed to wait with him in the shadows by the hotel entrance. After five minutes or so the man came out of the gazebo, he walked over the lawn and down the path to the front of the hotel. Thomas told me it was a friend of the groom. A minute or so later the woman came out and walked across the lawn towards the back entrance where we were standing. As she drew nearer to us we were shocked to see that it was the bride's mother.

Did you two go back to the gazebo, it was already broken in for you? :devil:

A few years ago I was a wedding reception with my b/f of the time at a large hotel in the Cheshire countryside. During the later stage of the evening, after much drinking and dancing, Thomas and I started getting horny. We decided to go out around the back of the hotel to look for a secluded spot where we could have sex. At the back of the hotel there was a grass lawn with a gazebo in the middle. It was going dark outside by then and it wasn't until we had almost reached the gazebo that we saw it was already occupied by another couple. They were stood up holding one another and, although we could not make out who they were, it was obvious they were having a fuck as the women's skirt was up around her waist and the man's trousers were half-way down his legs. We turned around and walked back to the hotel. Thomas wanted to know who the couple were - I knew hardly any of the guests as the wedding couple were work colleagues of his but I agreed to wait with him in the shadows by the hotel entrance. After five minutes or so the man came out of the gazebo, he walked over the lawn and down the path to the front of the hotel. Thomas told me it was a friend of the groom. A minute or so later the woman came out and walked across the lawn towards the back entrance where we were standing. As she drew nearer to us we were shocked to see that it was the bride's mother.

Weddings make mothers as horny as anyone.

Love it! I bet it happens more than we know.

Back