Butt Plugs?

i just bought a pink glass one with a rose on the exterior end ,it is such a lovely fit and feels so good inside me and with glass i can chill it down or warm it up for added sensations .bliss

I want one of those

I want one of those
i just bought a pink glass one with a rose on the exterior end ,it is such a lovely fit and feels so good inside me and with glass i can chill it down or warm it up for added sensations .bliss

My aunt and uncle got one for me. Love wearing during the day, especially the days I just wear a jock strap. :)

I started with the rubber one but now have found the joy of metal. I have 3 sizes small medium and large. I ever used the small. Check it njoy if you want to try metal expensive but very good.

I have several myself , in various styles and sizes. I like ones made from silicon.

Just curious , a question for anyone .... how many plugs do you have ? Also, can you leave one in over night ?

I started with the rubber one but now have found the joy of metal. I have 3 sizes small medium and large. I ever used the small. Check it njoy if you want to try metal expensive but very good.

I totally agree with you! njoy Pure Plugs are the best! :)

I have several myself , in various styles and sizes. I like ones made from silicon.

Just curious , a question for anyone .... how many plugs do you have ? Also, can you leave one in over night ?

I have three, but I only use my medium size njoy Pure Plug.

You sure can wear a plug overnight if it's made of a nonporous material like borosilicate glass, or medical grade silicone and stainless steel.

I want one that will milk my prostate. I Have been craving to try one.

You sold me, I'm going to order a metal butt plug today :)

I would love to hear about what other men do when they pleasure themselves while using a butt plug or a dildo. What do you fantasize about that really gets you off ? What do you wear, if anything ?

I have inserted a few carrots up my butt when alone in the house when wifey is out , what a fantastic feeling , a bag of carrots has all sizes , I start off small and then lube up the next and the next until I get to a real stretcher then wank myself off,i am a straight guy but really get off on this and always cum harder than when I am with the wife .

Carrots are stiff. You want something meatier. :)

I have went on errands and once to work with a butt plug inside me. Such an incredibly powerful experience to interact with people while my hole is stuffed full. Wife doesn't know. I like the ones that have a big head and little base so they stay in. I like using a lot of lube and lotion so my ass feels wet and messy like I have been fucked and bred. I think I'll try the glass or metal ones since the silicone irritates my hole after a while.

Have one inserted now as I sit and type this and it feels amazing. I've gone to work with one before and kept it in all day although that's been years. I do still run errands with one from time to time. I also prefer a large plug with a smaller base so it's easier to keep in, but pushing it out and squeezing it back in is thrilling also. Would love to chat with someone about it more. Feel free to PM me anytime...

i have six now and yes i leave one in overnight sometimes as well as wearing one all day .

I have two, but only one really stays in. The wife knows and she will use them and dildos on me during "special" sex. I have worn the one around the house, but it is not comfortable to leave it in long enough to go somewhere - plus, it tends to slip out sometimes when I walk.

Don't but will do

No, I don't have one. The handle of the toilet plunger has been good for awhile, but yah, it's time to go all in for one. :)

Everyone, if you're serious about getting a good and reliable butt plug that stays in properly and is comfortable for extended wear, PLEASE get the "njoy Pure Plugs"!!! I'm so tire hearing people complain about low-quality plugs! :mad:

Appreciated

Everyone, if you're serious about getting a good and reliable butt plug that stays in properly and is comfortable for extended wear, PLEASE get the "njoy Pure Plugs"!!! I'm so tire hearing people complain about low-quality plugs! :mad:

Thank you! Was needing a suggestion like that. Haven't tested, so didn't know, and needed a little direction.

Sweet wife

Hubby makes me wear them in public. Small one

I love it.

I put one on the other day, got dressed and sat on the porch occasionally bouncing on it and quivering. Felt great and my ass ached for a day. Ahhh

Back