wildest fantasy

To have one of my former employees tell me she needs to cast a dignified older man in her media class movie project. Unknown to me the two week long shoot is for a porno. She has enlisted my dream team crew from our old department, which consists of a group of seven hot women that worked for me, to help film the porno, So for two weeks, I have sex with all eight of these women, and the video to relive it.
 
I'd like to have my wife text me one night saying she will be home late then send me a picture of her tits with someone else's cum on them.

Also, I'd love for my wife to arrange for us to go out for dinner with a friend of hers and her husband - she doesn't tell me it is to be more than dinner. After dinner we go back to their place to play "cards". The game gets flirty then sexy and ultimately leads to a full bisexual foursome.
 
I like the idea of my husband and I seducing one of my daughter's friends. Right now we don't have any children, so this may never happen. But the idea of this young thing wanting him/us and keeping it secret. It really turns me on.
 
No consequences? I'd probably like to be at the center of a 4-5 man gang bang. Fit and shaved guys with average to large cocks. I'd be dressed in lingerie and have one cock in my ass, one in my mouth and two in my hands. The last guy can be there to spell anyone who needs a break.

I'd also be willing to trade two or three of the guys for women with strapons, but I'll need a dick or two to cum on me. I'd love to know what it feels like to have a load of cum blasted on my ass as it sticks up in the air...
 
rash driving lands me in a jail prison full of
low class hookers..they forcing / humiliating
this so called upper class woman ( slut in real sense, according to them ) to expose as kinda revenge ..thus fullfilling the hidden desires in me
p.s : I never want this to happen in real though.
 
My wife takes on 3 guys while I watch and stroke myself, delaying my orgasm. She lets the three of them cum all over her, then makes them leave. She has me come over, jack off and shoot my load on her body, then she makes me lick up all of the cum off her body, then eat her cum covered pussy u until she cums on my face and tongue
 
Wildest Fantasy

CFNM weekend with my ex-wife, her mom, her sis and her SIL, at a japanese onsen.
My foot fetish is allowed to run rampant....
 
If there were no rules, no expectations, or consequences, what fantasy scenerio would fulfill your wickedess and wildest:heart::kiss: dreams?



but due to rules people wont tell u what they would do if there was no rules.......

think of it like this. there are some countries where its acceptable for 12 year old girls to be married off to older men. at that age they are deemed to be a women and old enough to give their husbands children. right or wrong in ur eyes in theirs its ok. if england or USA etc had no rules then there would be people who would want to do the same. but they wont tell you they liked it on the basis of a hyperthetical chat based on a ruleless (is that a word) society.

fact is all these fantasy posts about darkest fantasies and most kinkiet dreams never are honest and always lame due to the fact people cant say any more than what society has deemed appropriate. (even when u put it in a hyperthetical way)
 
My fantasy is I come home to my wife standing in a skimpy bikini with another woman in an inflatable pool of baby oil. The girls tell me to strip down and sit down and have a hot oil wrestling strip match in front of me. When of them wins and they are both stripped they invite me into the ring where the three of us have a party until I can't handle anymore fire my load onto one of there faces and I watch them lick it up off one another and swap it back and forth.
 
To wake up in the middle of the night around 2AM. Discovering my husband is not in bed. Slipping on a skimpy robe I quietly ease out of our bedroom and walk across the living room and down the hall toward our guest bedrooms. I hear the sound of a woman moaning in pleasure. Pushing the door open carefully I can see his ass muscles flexing as he fucks her. Her legs spread wide over his arms, I can clearly see his thick cock slamming in and out of her. Neither are aware of my presence as I watch but and then move closer seeing the wet patch beneath them on the sheets. Her hands slip up his forarms and I can see her fingers digging into his muscles as she cries out shes cumming. He contingues his passionate fucking, screwing her hard all the way through her orgasm. He is fullfiilling a long standing fantasy of bedding down his very HOT cousin. I am closer now and suddenly she sees me. A look of terror comes across her face. "I...I'm sorry"..she whimpers but her pussy involuntarily thrusts up at him. I don't say a word as I open my robe and let it fall to the floor. Easing on the bed I lean over kissing him deeply. Then I say as I ease my tits to her face.. "don't worry honey...this isn't our first time..far from it."
 
As promised - another dirty slut fantasy

I have been told to post another humiliating fantasy of mine so here goes…

In this fantasy, I am even more innocent to BDSM than I truly am. I recently met a man who absolutely makes me melt every time I see him or even think of him. He is difficult to figure out..while he is gentlemanly in that he opens the door for me, is always on time, compliments me, he also gives off this aura that makes me desperately want to please him. Over time I begin to subconsciously do submissive behavior without even realizing it but as I do he begins to become more dominant.

We have not had sex yet. Although he has tried to seduce me, I have been resistant and he has let me get away with it. But when he kisses me good night he has taken to trapping me against the wall and holding my wrists above my head with one of his big strong hands and rubbing his cock against me. When I try to protest, he kisses me harder and uses his other hand to grab my hair and uses it to forcefully tilt my head back so far that it hurts. He then takes that hand and grabs me by the throat and tells me very harshly, "DO NOT MOVE, DO NOT EVEN SPEAK!"

I am so afraid that I am trembling. We are on my front porch and the porch light is on and any of my neighbors or someone driving by could see us.

He lets go of my wrists and forces them behind my neck and then pushes my elbows against the brick wall making my breasts stick out. He then takes his foot and kicks my feet apart. He is still holding me by the throat and I am looking fearfully up at him. He takes his other hand and shoves it in my mouth making me gag and then takes the drool and wipes it on my face. He then grabs one of my breasts roughly and squeezes it hard. He pinches my nipples all the while grinding his cock against me. I can feel how hard and big he is and it scares me.

I am still trembling, frozen against the wall and he takes his hand and runs it down my body and between my legs and I am humiliated to realize that my pussy is so wet that it has soaked through my panties and my jeans and he laughs at me and says, "that's what I thought." He then abruptly lets go of me and turns and walks away without saying another word. After he disappears I come to my senses and see 2 of my neighbors have come out on their front porch and are standing with their mouths agape staring at me spreadeagled against the wall with drool on my face and a visible large wet spot on my jeans. I quickly go into my house and after I get in bed I lay there with my pussy still wet, and wonder what it means and if I will see him again.

A week goes by and I am still confused. I haven't heard from him and it is Friday and I am at work when he calls. He acts as if nothing has changed and asks me to go out with him that evening. With mixed feelings, I agree, even though I am afraid.

When he picks me up he is in a limousine with a chauffeur and I think to myself that he is trying to apologize for his rough behavior. He escorts me into the luxurious back seat and I see that he already has poured 2 glasses of champagne. After I drink mine, he tells me he has more surprises for me and puts a blindfold on me. He tells me that we are going to his club and that he has a lot of friends waiting there to meet me.

Finally I feel the limousine stop and he takes me by the hand and leads me through a doorway and I can hear music playing and a lot of voices that all sound masculine. He takes off my blindfold and I see about 10 men in the room. He turns to me and says, "you now have to make a choice. I have something planned for you, but if you want to continue to see me you have to agree to give up your will for the rest of the evening. If you agree you cannot change your mind. I will not give you any choice but to obey me for the rest of the evening." I am shocked but hear myself say "Yes" not realizing that he had drugged me with the champagne.

He immediately tells me to spread my legs as far apart as I can and clasp my wrists behind my neck. When I hesitate, he slaps me hard, twice, and says, "I will not tell you again." I do as he says and he tells me , "DO NOT MOVE." He takes a knife from one of his friends and cuts away my skirt and then my blouse. I start to protest and he slaps me again and cuts off my panties, which to my shame are wet with my pussy juices and shoves them in my mouth. My bare pussy is exposed to everyone and I am shaking with fear. He shoves 2 fingers into my pussy and pushes so hard that I have to raise up on my toes because of the pain. I start to cry and he pinches my nose closed so I can't breathe. I am afraid to fight him and I stand there feeling I am going to pass out due to fear and lack of oxygen. He asks me if I am ready to obey and I slowly nod my head yes.

He lets me breathe, but keeps his fingers buried deep in my cunt and kicks my ankles apart so that I am forced down hard against his fingers. He cuts away my bra and I am left standing there naked with my wet panties in my mouth, tears on my face, my bare pussy and tits exposed to everyone. This is the first time even he has seen me naked and I am amazed to realize that I am pleased when he looks at my body and smiles.

He tells his friends that I am his whore and that I am going to serve them for the evening. At that he takes he fingers from my cunt and they are soaked with my juices. He wipes them on my face and tits and then grabs me by the hair and shoves me down on the floor. He tells me to get on my hands and knees and put my face on the floor, my knees apart, and my ass in the air until I am told otherwise. He takes my panties out of my mouth and puts them over my head with the crotch right in front of my nose and tells me that I am a dirty slut and that the soaked panties smelly with my juices prove it. He shoves his fingers back in my pussy so hard that he knocks me forward and he spanks my ass hard and tells me to get back into position and then shoves his fingers down my throat and tells me to get used to things being there and makes me suck his fingers clean.

He and his friends sit down at a table behind me so they can see my ass and pussy on display and they start to play poker. As I am kneeling there I sneak a look up in front of me and there is a low table with various objects on it. The first thing I see are a large pile of clothespins and I hear my new Master say that for every dollar won each hand, the winner gets to put a clothespin on me wherever he wants - or remove one if he desires. I don't understand why he says that, but pray that some of the men are kind enough to remove them.

The first hand ends quickly and I hear him count the winnings. Everyone was in such a hurry to end the hand there is only $10 in the pot. I hear footsteps approaching me and see him go to the table and count out 10 clothes pins. I start to shake but stay in position out of fear. He walks behind me and suddenly pinches one of my pussy lips and applies the first clothespin. I gasp at the pain but he ignores me and before I know it he has applied clothespins to both pussy lips, each nipple, my nose, my upper lip, one on the inside of each thigh, then he shoves 2 into my pussy.

I think the pain is unbearable, but before I know it I have a clothespin on my clit and I almost pass out from the pain. I start to sob and my Master notices and seems to take pity on me and says, "look, my poor slut can't take it. We better change the game." I am so relieved until he walks over and jerks each clothespin off one by one without opening them. He then removes the clothespins from my pussy and says, don't worry, that slut cunt will be full soon enough. He grabs me by the hair and drags me on my knees over to the table and says, "this worthless whore is all yours boys. We'll draw numbers to see who gets her first."

Before I know it I am back on my hands and knees and a large cock is being forced into my dry virgin ass. When it won't go in all the way he comes around and shoves his smelly cock in my face and tells me that if I don't want it to tear me apart I better get it nice and wet. My Master tells me to get use to it - that I will be sucking clean everything that goes in my slut holes. I gag on the smell but he shoves it down my throat until it is covered in my drool and then goes back to my ass and shoves it in. Fortunately, it goes in this time but I feel like I am being ripped apart.

He barely gets his cock in my ass and I feel another man grab me by the hair and turns up my face to shove his huge dick in my mouth. I have never had a cock in my mouth and he is not satisfied with my useless slut efforts and grabs my head and begins to force it down my throat. I am gagging and choking but he holds it there for a good minute and tells me if I puke I will be licking it up. Drool is running out of my mouth and tears are pouring out of my eyes and I can see my Master watching with a satisfied smirk on his face.

The cock in my ass and the one in my throat shove me back and forth so that no matter what I do I have one of them buried deep inside me. Just when I think it can't get any worse, I feel hands and teeth mauling my breasts and pinching my nipples, pulling them so hard that I think they are going to be pulled right off my tits. Then someone pulls my nipple out as far as he can and starts spanking that tit. I feel someone else biting my other breast hard. The cock in my ass pulls out and I feel hot sperm hitting my back. Soon after I feel the cock in my throat stop shoving in and out and suddenly press hard against the back of my throat and I can't breathe. I try to breathe thru my nose but the cock is so deep in my throat that I can't get any air. Suddenly I feel the cock begin to throb and feel his warm cum shoot down my throat. Suddenly it is too much and I feel my pussy and clit begin to throb and am horrified to have the biggest orgasm that I have ever had. I cum so hard that I scream and my whole body is jerking and my pussy squirts on the floor. I realize all the men there have seen me cum from their abuse and I hear them laughing at me and calling me a filthy whore, a cum slut, a useless cunt, fuck holes, shit licking bitch and before I can take more than a breath a soft smelly cock with slime is shoved in my mouth and I realize it was just in my ass. I am ordered to clean it with my mouth. I am so afraid that I struggle to suck and lick it clean but I can't take anymore and I vomit up the cum that I already swallowed and the slime from my ass I had just sucked off. My Master shoves my face into it and says, "I warned you," and makes me lick it all up.

Soon I have a cock in my ass, my pussy, and my mouth and they are alternating holes so quickly I don't know which one has been where until I taste my pussy or ass juices on them. My ass and pussy feel like they are on fire and I have bruises all over my tits and ass from being hit, bit, pinched. I am covered in cum, on my face, my tits, my ass.

My Master looks at me and says "look at that filthy whore, lets clean her up." He drags me into the bathroom and dumps me in the tub and before I can even give a sigh of relief I see all of the men pulling out their cocks and I am soon covered in their piss. My Master says, "finally I am proud of you. Now you look like the filthy whore that you are."

I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this - it ended up way longer than I intended.
 
Thanks to the series of pics in this post:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=63848351&postcount=4112

I am fantasizing about being a younger me again and with a friend hanging out with an older woman (a former teacher...friend's older sister...someone my friend or I used to babysit for...) who, after some drinks, flirts with us, teases us, then persuades and guides my friend and I into exploring sex together.
 
If there were no rules, no expectations, or consequences, what fantasy scenerio would fulfill your wickedess and wildest:heart::kiss: dreams?

I like the idea of my husband and I seducing one of my daughter's friends. Right now we don't have any children, so this may never happen. But the idea of this young thing wanting him/us and keeping it secret. It really turns me on.
I surely would like that also.
 
but due to rules people wont tell u what they would do if there was no rules.......

think of it like this. there are some countries where its acceptable for 12 year old girls to be married off to older men. at that age they are deemed to be a women and old enough to give their husbands children. right or wrong in ur eyes in theirs its ok. if england or USA etc had no rules then there would be people who would want to do the same. but they wont tell you they liked it on the basis of a hyperthetical chat based on a ruleless (is that a word) society.

fact is all these fantasy posts about darkest fantasies and most kinkiet dreams never are honest and always lame due to the fact people cant say any more than what society has deemed appropriate. (even when u put it in a hyperthetical way)
Very true... Would love to know the true fantasies if anyone wanted to share via pm.
 
Maybe not wildest, but due to my job and so on, I don't want to be got doing anything I shouldn't, but I have recently been looking at a few pro domme websites, and have thought about booking a session for foot worship, and maybe even more. It's not something I thought about before, but being dominated by a stunning woman fully on control is quite appealing, as I am naturally in control when with girls, I'm dominant, and I like being in control, firm, spanking her and pulling hair...so to flip that and be tied up while someone I was paying for her time pissed on me, well, that would be something else...
 
Think I'd be plenty stoked to catch my wife online writing about all her naughty little fantasies. The ones that she told me didn't exist and then exploring them all with her.
 
well ... lemme see

If there were no rules, no expectations, or consequences, what fantasy scenerio would fulfill your wickedess and wildest:heart::kiss: dreams?

I've been sexually involved with two gorgeous older moms who have beautiful sexy daughters. Both have two lucious daughters.

So, not being self indulgent ... it would be to alternate evenings and have MFFF foursomes................. "fore indeed." Incoming!! :cool:
 
I.o.u.

It would be a make-up week with former gf, Kathy to do all the things she asked for, but I was too dumb, inexperienced or stubborn to do then - and anything she might have thought up or desired since. It turned out that I wasn't nearly as sexually sophisticated as I thought when we were together, but she sure was. Live and learn.

...I bet she is dynamite with a strap on - just for starters.
 
Last edited:
No rules, expectations, or consequences?

Find a couple of 18 year old submissive petite woman that I would enslave in my house. They would not be allowed to go anywhere outside the house without me. They would do all of the chores around the house and be my sexual playthings. They'd never be allowed to wear clothes inside the house, even when company was over, and would willingly service any of the men or women that would come to visit. I would be constantly knocking them up, either by my cum or my guests cum, and would have a deal with an adoption agency to take the babies away as soon as they were born, and I would knock them up again. I would document their body changes throughout the years and observe how fat I could make these petite teen and how big I can grow their tits and asses by having them constantly knocked up.
 
To be a 24/7 submissive who worked in a brothel. I'd be a high end prostitute for both men and women to fulfill all of their wildest fantasies. Particularly, I have a fantasy where I'm bound spread eagle and various men fuck and squirt their cum all over my body and in my holes while women pinch and pull and torture my nipples.
 
To be a 24/7 submissive who worked in a brothel. I'd be a high end prostitute for both men and women to fulfill all of their wildest fantasies. Particularly, I have a fantasy where I'm bound spread eagle and various men fuck and squirt their cum all over my body and in my holes while women pinch and pull and torture my nipples.

Your pm box must be full as of now..
 
Back
Top