60 Plus Check In

68 year young Celt exiled in France, often alone for long periods, seeks 20 year old fresh flesh( in my dreams ) but will settle for more mature ( especially if she can wield a wheel-barrow ).

66 year old male - retired air force senior NCO living in Portugal now. Still like it as often as I can get it preferably with a lady - but I also like guys too.

Mature (old) male in Minnesota - available and happy to chat Marie

64 attached male here, still an active golfer and skier(expert) which keeps me felling 20+ yrs younger. Would love a FWB or chat friend(pref the first option), and would love someone younger ;-)

Definitely curious about the lives and experiences of many of you on here.

31/Canada.

Write me if you like.

Divorced male living in Albuquerque. Turned 60 last month at a Rockies/D-backs game in Phoenix. Still love to play online or in person.

Oh here's the thread for the 60 plus - I knew there was one somewhere. There's a lot to be said for making it to over 60 and still keeping it real. And not only are we much wiser ---- we honestly don't give a care about a lot of things.

I am 63 old male from Florida. Age is a number so I have been told the young girls get worn out easy but boy do they have orgasms.

Hey there
how about anyone over 60 years old that still has that "itch" checking in on this thread. Tell gender, age , approx. location & maybe a line or 2 about yourself.

Me, 60 year old married male from Iowa. Turned 60 last year sitting in a hottub in Florida. Turning 61 next weekend in Las Vegas. Wish me luck, at the tables & in the hottub!

im 61 "male" and single and live in southern England .
i love books and old films and i am a history buff , i follow rugby ,im too old to play now and i enjoy chatting to people on here.

Good Morning Y'all

Nice to see this old thread dusted off...... nice to place to catch up and keep tabs on everyone

Hope everyone has a good day - after all - you know what day it is !!!!!!! lol

Married, 66, and spend my summers in Ontario, winter in Central Florida. Enjoy classic movies, and spending time walking beaches, among other things.

63 here. Feeling fit but not quite trim, no matter how hard I try. Still can't get rid of the "love handles".

60 married, male here. Houston area. Like most things erotic. Sexless marriage :-(

Morning, all! Hope your days all turn out to be as fun and sexy as you want them to be! :nana:

Rainy Saturday morning

Hello ALL... SE USA here... and it's wet and cloudy here!... Thought I'd check in with the 60 Plus group... Nice to know there are some of us on Lit..!!!..

Trying to remember what one does on a rainy day inside?... Anyone recall????

"J"

66 years old male, just remarried, UK, I think I am full of energy but my wife thinks I am full of bullshit

Lustiness is not the sole domain of the young

Whilst I wish I was 25 again I still remember how little experience I had with women at that time and am thankful that my life experiences have provided me with both pleasure and skill.

Thanks to age I now last a lot longer before erupting . . . lol

Despite popular opinion I think ladies from age 55 up are WAAAAY more sexy than their younger counterparts. Sexy, willing and capable of many surprises.

Mature and sexy ladies may apply for an interview in the usual manner . . . . . .

Sorry. Wrong thread.

Sorry for popping by. 46 year old married man. Tipping my hat and winking to all you gorgeous ladies here. Please don't hesitate to hear the compliments from a younger man.

Back