• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My throat was raw! And for more than a day too.

I don't know why you cause them, you just do. It's a scientific certainty like the grass being green (except when it is yellowing and dying obviously) :rolleyes:

Lol aww bless your dog. What do you have?

What else to share with you all....erm..

Found out something cool today. One of my newer friends is a published author. He signs the books he sells from his own company but the ones amazon and barnes and noble sell are not. I bought my copy from amazon and it was signed :) Turns out, before we met he had sent amazon only one box of signed ones so that he could make random people smile. I got one of those copies!!

It might just be me that thinks thats cool...but I dont care :D

Well, I have been accused of many things in my time, but never the cause of uncontrolled rambling...;)

A Dalmatian, who thinks he is a lap dog and would be a good one if he didn't weigh upwards of 25kg.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting...

Very cool, thats something that you want get with a Kindle. DRM just isn't the same...

Well, I have been accused of many things in my time, but never the cause of uncontrolled rambling...;)

A Dalmatian, who thinks he is a lap dog and would be a good one if he didn't weigh upwards of 25kg.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting...

Very cool, thats something that you want get with a Kindle. DRM just isn't the same...
Hey sweetie <3

Aww cute doggie. I'd say the uncontrolled rambling is a compliment. In RL it might be considered the sign of a crush ;)

*grabbing your hips* I like when you do that.

I know...I can feel :)

hello lovely people

Hello to your lovely self

Right you are ;)

What you don't believe me :eek: my fragile feminine ego has been shattered into a thousand tiny pieces :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry - is this a spectator sport, or can anyone join in :p
:devil: I'm all for threesomes but you'd have to check with h&h

I know...I can feel :)

Hello to your lovely self

What you don't believe me :eek: my fragile feminine ego has been shattered into a thousand tiny pieces :rolleyes:

:devil: I'm all for threesomes but you'd have to check with h&h

lol - Didnt mean it in a bad way - I knew you were attending to me really :D

Well Beth, *that* sounds like an invitation you dont get every day!

Back