care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, you guys are dedicated. my flickr went from 60 views a day to 774 yesterday. what the shit??

Why stop at three? And do you think a guy would realy tell a beautiful woman NOT to buy lingerie?? No.

How does right now sound? I just finished a 1.5 hour workout a bit earlier...I'll go easy on you....at first :p

what sort of workout? how bout a run? I love night runs ;) you can wake me up at 2am any time

Works for me...I get really jacked up after workouts.....might pounce on you good :p

good thing I'm always prepared. I love coming home from a run when I'm with some one and just stripping down and getting in the shower and having at it... *shivers*

good thing I'm always prepared. I love coming home from a run when I'm with some one and just stripping down and getting in the shower and having at it... *shivers*

Well I disagree...you wouldn't strip down. Right after the door closed, I'd pin you against the wall, rip off your clothes and we'd be in for some hot, sweaty, sex :p Then we could move it to the shower :p

Well I disagree...you wouldn't strip down. Right after the door closed, I'd pin you against the wall, rip off your clothes and we'd be in for some hot, sweaty, sex :p Then we could move it to the shower :p

or that works =]

z few month old, but fun =]

dotaw9.jpg

Very sexy. Was wondering if you have ever ran in any of the famous marathons?

nope. i don't run marathons. I run triathlons, aiming for Kona next year

Okay sorry thought you might have done both. One of the guys o use to run around with in high school was an decathlete which I was amazed that he competed in that many events, but I think your challenge would be more difficult and strenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back