The Official OSP Register

football_stud said:
i slowly start to make the kisses more rough and wanting as i slowly slip my tongue into stegral's mouth slowly massaging her tongue with mine trying to allow stegral to experience as much pleasure as she possibly can. I start to lower my hand to her blouse as i keep kissing her. I stop on the top button and start to slowly unbutton it...
feeling the kisses down my neck as Stud's hands loosen my buttons...
my sex starting to tingle in anticipation...
I lean away from Stud, exposing my neck to him... "Nibbles?" I plead...
hoping he hears me & nibbles my neck, it makes me soooo hot...

Stegral said:
feeling the kisses down my neck as Stud's hands loosen my buttons...
my sex starting to tingle in anticipation...
I lean away from Stud, exposing my neck to him... "Nibbles?" I plead...
hoping he hears me & nibbles my neck, it makes me soooo hot...
i get so caught up in the sensual kisses i almost don't hear stegral but lucky for her i do. i slowly start lowering my head down to her neck licking my way there and when i get there i start kissing and licking up and down her neck. i let her think i won't do what she wants for just a second then i start to nibble her neck as i get half way down her blouse unbuttoning each button along the way

football_stud said:
i start to nibble her neck

Shivering in sheer delight I tremble under the bite you give..

I wiggle under you as you continue to undo my top... wanting, needing you,
waiting to feel your hot breath on me as my skin is exposed to the cool air in the room...

"MMmmmm I murmur in delight as you continue slowly...

Stegral said:
Shivering in sheer delight I tremble under the bite you give..

I wiggle under you as you continue to undo my top... wanting, needing you,
waiting to feel your hot breath on me as my skin is exposed to the cool air in the room...

"MMmmmm I murmur in delight as you continue slowly...
i start to feel stegral squirm and the moans confirm it she is liking it. i am so very happy she is liking.

i slowly move my head to the other side of her neck and slowly start kissing and licking that side and nibbling on it as well. i finally reach the bottom of her blouse as i move to the other side

football_stud said:
i start to feel stegral squirm and the moans confirm it she is liking it. i am so very happy she is liking.

i slowly move my head to the other side of her neck and slowly start kissing and licking that side and nibbling on it as well. i finally reach the bottom of her blouse as i move to the other side
feeling him trade sides as my blouse is opened the cool air its my skin.
My nipples react accordingly to the cold air...
I reach down, unable to keep my hands from him...
Groping I try in vain to reach his cock... to see if I should play with him first...
~~Remembers what he said... "for now this is about you sweety not me." & attempts to relax~~

this is all so strange... being pampered first... Stop thinking & enjoy it I think to myself...

Stegral said:
feeling him trade sides as my blouse is opened the cool air its my skin.
My nipples react accordingly to the cold air...
I reach down, unable to keep my hands from him...
Groping I try in vain to reach his cock... to see if I should play with him first...
~~Remembers what he said... "for now this is about you sweety not me." & attempts to relax~~

this is all so strange... being pampered first... Stop thinking & enjoy it I think to myself...
i keep nibbling on her neck on both sides as i slowly slide her blouse from her shoulders letting it fall from her but something happens i didn't expect she was going to try and let my cock out and i get a little nervous cause i want her to be pampered first but she slowly relaxes and i feel much better. i decide i should just get to what we are here for so i undue her bra but i don't pay much attention to them just some nice kisses on the nipples and little nibbles and as i do that i am slowly unzipping her skirt as i slowly start licking and kissing my way down her body to where her skirt is as i am just done pulling it off of her

Last edited:
football_stud said:
i keep nibbling on her neck on both sides as i slowly slide her blouse from her shoulders letting it fall from her but something happens i didn't expect she was going to try and let my cock out and i get a little nervous cause i want her to be pampered first but she slowly relaxes and i feel much better. i decide i should just get to what we are here for so i undue her bra but i don't pay much attention to them just some nice kisses on the nipples and little nibbles and as i do that i am slowly unzipping her skirt as i slowly start licking and kissing my way down her body to where her skirt is as i am just done pulling it off of her

Quivering as I feel his breath over my breasts & down my belly ...
I feel his hands work my skirt off... wiggling I help him get it off me...
"MMmmmm Stud... that is sooo nice not to be hurried so much..."
Laying on the bed I realize it is my turn to relax & enjoy the feelings another is giving ME, not the other way around...
I grin as I feel his hot breath over my body...

Stegral said:
Laying on the bed I realize it is my turn to relax & enjoy the feelings another is giving ME, not the other way around...
shhh just sit back and enjoy this sweety
i finally reach her crouch area but i am being blocked by a nice wet pair of panties. i slowly raise my hands to the sides of her panties and slowly lower them from her body and throw them over with her shirt. I feel stegral's breathing increase knowing she wants this i slowly start lowering my head to her pussy and just before i hit it i move to her leg and start licking and nibbling at it making her really get worked up

Stegral said:
i finally reach her crouch area but i am being blocked by a nice wet pair of panties. i slowly raise my hands to the sides of her panties and slowly lower them from her body and throw them over with her shirt. I feel stegral's breathing increase knowing she wants this i slowly start lowering my head to her pussy and just before i hit it i move to her leg and start licking and nibbling at it making her really get worked up

football_stud said:

Twitching in pleasure I moan at your tease...
"MMmmm you are such a bad boy... remember I payback accordingly..."

feeling your hot breath & wet tongue on my thigh, I can just imaging how good it will feel when it crosses my lips..

Stegral said:
Twitching in pleasure I moan at your tease...
"MMmmm you are such a bad boy... remember I payback accordingly..."

feeling your hot breath & wet tongue on my thigh, I can just imaging how good it will feel when it crosses my lips..
i barely hear her talking but what i hear i like. i guess i will have to pay for what i am doing but it is worth it so she can have as much pleasure as she can. i slowly lick and nibble back up that leg and slowly head to her pussy but then i shoot to her other leg licking and nibbling up and down her leg

football_stud said:
i barely hear her talking but what i hear i like. i guess i will have to pay for what i am doing but it is worth it so she can have as much pleasure as she can. i slowly lick and nibble back up that leg and slowly head to her pussy but then i shoot to her other leg licking and nibbling up and down her leg
Feeling Stud go up one leg I anticipate at least a small lick in passing but am shocked when he passes right over to the other thigh...I squeak in frustration as I push my sex up at him... hoping to hit his tongue, wanting to be teased yet knowing the prolongment will only highten everything I am about to feel...

Stegral said:
Feeling Stud go up one leg I anticipate at least a small lick in passing but am shocked when he passes right over to the other thigh...I squeak in frustration as I push my sex up at him... hoping to hit his tongue, wanting to be teased yet knowing the prolongment will only highten everything I am about to feel...
as i nibble on her inner thigh i can feel stegral trying to thrust her sex onto my tongue. i know it is finally time to finish her off i dive right into her pussy with my tongue tasting her sweet juices. i start lapping at her pussy and i raise my hand to her clit and start rubbing it slowly trying to get her worked up

football_stud said:
as i nibble on her inner thigh i can feel stegral trying to thrust her sex onto my tongue. i know it is finally time to finish her off i dive right into her pussy with my tongue tasting her sweet juices. i start lapping at her pussy and i raise my hand to her clit and start rubbing it slowly trying to get her worked up
feeling you tongue across my lips sends bolts of pleasure thru my body...
your fingers at my clit, working it slowly...

"ohh yea... that's it... MMMmmmmm "

Stegral said:
feeling you tongue across my lips sends bolts of pleasure thru my body...
your fingers at my clit, working it slowly...

"ohh yea... that's it... MMMmmmmm "
i hear her moans so i start going faster with my tongue lapping at it like a dog drinking water. i also start rubbing faster with my hand on your clit

football_stud said:
i hear her moans so i start going faster with my tongue lapping at it like a dog drinking water. i also start rubbing faster with my hand on your clit
*wiggling away I say:*"not so fast... slow down... have some fun..."

Makes a mental note.. do not moan to stud... until READY to cum...

Smiling I look at Stud... don't stop... it feels good... just don't rush me... :)

What did I say??? where the fuck did Stud go?
*gets up & walks out of the OSP*
Grumbling to myself.... "all I frigging wanted was a GOOD licking...not my fault he is so damn sensitive"

Last edited:
OSP #9 checking in and wishing everyone a happy healthy and safe 4th of july

FantasySlut said:
Stopping i to say Hello to all OSP's :rose:

( Hi DF ) :rose:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Damn... there's no one in Indiana... *pouts*
LMAOOO no-one in my area either...
only one for all of Canada as far as I can tell....
hell I can't even get it in here!!!!!

July 4th

Hi,

I would like to wish you all "states" people an enjoyable national day.

The O.S.P menbers should provide their best oral services.

Cheers.

Stegral said:
LMAOOO no-one in my area either...
only one for all of Canada as far as I can tell....
hell I can't even get it in here!!!!!

Well... Phone a Friend could be a good idea. ;) :p So I could... would... consider that... hmmm... ;) :catroar:

Back