Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. This shit is still being bumped? Any story ideas in it yet?
 
God, maybe I'm the only one on this board who wants to fuck him, but I don't care! 'Cause God-damn he's fucking sexy as hell! And I've seen pics where his package was quite visible, and holy shit! I bet his dick would tear me up!

But of course, he's gay and in a relationship. FML =/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2803285335936&l=621aea66e5

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2803278135756&l=d548a5a619

And his face, my God! I want to have sex with his face!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2450443555112&l=f4b9b5db16
 
God, maybe I'm the only one on this board who wants to fuck him, but I don't care! 'Cause God-damn he's fucking sexy as hell! And I've seen pics where his package was quite visible, and holy shit! I bet his dick would tear me up!

But of course, he's gay and in a relationship. FML =/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2803285335936&l=621aea66e5

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2803278135756&l=d548a5a619

And his face, my God! I want to have sex with his face!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2450443555112&l=f4b9b5db16

Ok I'll go out on a limb and say I want to have sex with the same guy as you. Would be better if you joined in.....
 
I'd fuck Erica Durance while wearing a superman cape. 2.Go back in time and fuck Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment when they were 14 or 15 years old. 3. Jenna Lee from Fox News.
 
My cousin's daughter (who is 20, btw). Great ass, great legs, great tits... and she's next door right now. Thank god for hand lotion and pics from the family reunion out at the lake. :D
 
Reiko Aylesworth...damn she is hot!
My cousin's daughter (who is 20, btw). Great ass, great legs, great tits... and she's next door right now. Thank god for hand lotion and pics from the family reunion out at the lake. :D

Don't forget to write up a story now, boys, since you've bumped this Story Idea thread that was dormant again.
 
My girlfriend. It's been more than a year since we were in the same hemisphere, let alone the same bed :-(
 
Oh Fuck

salli richardson-whitfield
lexa doig
charisma carpenter
holly marie combs
or all at the same time as a girl has gotta have fun
 
Would love to have Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale taking turns to suck me off.
 
Okay, since this thread isn't dying anyway, and is actually kinda fun, let's turn it into a story idea already. That way DarkPleasures can get her pussy out of its knot.

A mad scientist opens a shop called "Who do you wanna fuck right now?" It's maybe at the mall, or maybe it only has an on-line presence. That's up to you, the author.

Anyway, it's a virtual reality kind of thing: You tell him who you want to fuck. It could be a celebrity, or a historical figure, or your neighbor's six year old or your cocker spaniel. Doesn't matter, as long as you have enough photos to give him. He scans them into his computer, and uses them to create the "skin" of a virtual lover for you.

You also select a storyline ("choose your own sexual adventure" sort of thing), which gets added to the program. It could be a romantic dinner on the seashore, a "meet cute" out of some rom-com, a pure fuck-fest, whatever you like. He can program it in.

Then you get into the VR suit: full body glove, with force transducers all over it to give you caresses from your "lover," with especially lots of them in your most sensitive areas. Of course goggles to project the visuals to you, and sensor gloves so you can actually "feel" what you are touching in the virtual world, including pressures, temperatures, and of course the all important wetness.

You get immersed in a tank of liquid so that you only feel gravity if you WANT to feel gravity. If you want to simulate sex on a trapeze or in free fall or on the moon, you can.

Of course, this isn't a story yet, just a story setting. So we have to come up with some specific situations. That's where the authors come in. I say we make it a story series. Each author selects a client, an object of their affection, and the adventure they want to pursue. Then the reader gets taken along on the virtual ride, with of course all sorts of unexpected surprises that make for good drama.

Okay? Who's in?
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top