Maryland is for lovers?

Thank you, kitten, for mentioning the Zone...a place new to me. :)

It's a great adult store that supports local businesses and has very knowledgable owners. If you belong to any fetlife educational groups they also give you a 10% discount too when you mention you have a membership.:)

Hmmm kinda glad I ran across this thread Im not in MD but travel through there alot & stay in NoVA for work often. Hopefully this would be helpful to expand my night time fun when Im bored with DC...... toy stores you say hmmmm again lol

Hmmm kinda glad I ran across this thread Im not in MD but travel through there alot & stay in NoVA for work often. Hopefully this would be helpful to expand my night time fun when Im bored with DC...... toy stores you say hmmmm again lol

How could you be bored in DC? Just follow those limos loaded with politicians...they know where to go. :rolleyes:

It's a great adult store that supports local businesses and has very knowledgable owners. If you belong to any fetlife educational groups they also give you a 10% discount too when you mention you have a membership.:)

I must find myself one of those groups, to join, so I can get a discount. :D
Thanks for the heads up. ;)

How could you be bored in DC? Just follow those limos loaded with politicians...they know where to go. :rolleyes:

It is probably the young congressional aides that are hitting the club's. The politicians usually are buying their company. Very expensive company at that.

It is probably the young congressional aides that are hitting the club's. The politicians usually are buying their company. Very expensive company at that.

About 20 years ago I went to the 9:30 club, in DC. Right next to the 9:30 was a strip club. As I stood there 2 limos pull up out steps sevral "working" ladies
and 4 recognizable, senior politicians. Into the strip clubs they went.
Our tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:

Inquiring Minds

My girlfriend and I have a fantasy which has blossomed from curiosity. I am bisexual and she has never experienced a man before. We're not sure how to make this fantasy a reality, but we're interested in doing so. We're looking for guidance.

Our description:

We're two beautiful, curvy, nerdy ladies, late twenties. One cherry ginger, one light brown/dirty blonde ^_^ Alternative-minded and open to exploration.

We're located near Baltimore.

We look forward to hearing from you!

My girlfriend and I have a fantasy which has blossomed from curiosity. I am bisexual and she has never experienced a man before. We're not sure how to make this fantasy a reality, but we're interested in doing so. We're looking for guidance.

Our description:

We're two beautiful, curvy, nerdy ladies, late twenties. One cherry ginger, one light brown/dirty blonde ^_^ Alternative-minded and open to exploration.

I would love to be the man in that fantasy.

Our description:

There are quite a number of men who'd be glad to pay $$$$$ for this fantasy.
Check the DC personals.

Our description:

Ah yeah not sure if Im buying this one

Is this thread going dormant again, or are we all just suffering from our turkey-induced comas?

SG

Back