Masturbation

I've tried mutual masturbation but it always turns into more ... which is also very good
 
Mutual

I have never stroked another cock, but I am so ready to. I want to feel that hard hot cock in my hand, stroking up and down the entire length. Then watching as I make it cum, hopefully I will have the nerve to lean over and suck that cum covered cock clean.
 
There is a middle ground. Being told to masturbate, then bring coached on how hard, how fast, when to stop, and when to cum. It can be amazing even when the other is fully clothed and not joining you.

I love when she sits and just watches while telling me what to do.
 
When I was a teen, I used to look at Playboy and Penthouse with a friend
(LONG before the internet) and we would both get horny. But I was very
shy, so he would just go home and I would jerk off (I assume he did too,
when he got home). However, when we were together and both horny,
it used to get me hot, not only looking at the girly mags, but also knowing
that he was hard and horny. A couple of times, when we were horny together,
I even dared to reach down and touch the tent in his jeans, but it never went
any further.

To this day, I wish that I could have that time back so that I could push
the envelope, get naked with him, and either jerk off together ... or, even
better, make a move on him and jerk him off.

Obviously, since then, I have had lots of good experiences, but I still wish
that I could have those teen years back and do what I never did.

Sam
 
Mutual can be very special with the right person. If you arenā€™t in a position to do this (or if it just doesnā€™t appeal) then solo is perfectly ok. Iā€™m another who likes being controlled in masturbation. This can be a very erotic experience.
 
OK, guys, here is a question about mutual masturbation
that will truly show everyone how old you are .....

Have you ever been in a circle jerk?
Sam
 
I used to have a friend and we shared mutual masturbation and oral. It was sublime and I wish I had someone like that again. We were actually friends though who started fooling around . Which is what I hope I can find again one day.

I also had a friend like that. we used to play with each other a lot and jerk each other too
 
Solo, unfortunately. Been in sexless marriage for past 20 years so solo is ALL I get.

I am a MWM, 63, in NORTHERN Virginia and have been looking for male play buddies for past 20 years and have found VERY FEW. Gave up on finding women 11 years ago because they have NO interest in sex in this area.

SouthRidingHornyHusband@gmail.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mood swings

There are lots of variables. It is like asking which food is your favorite. Most people have certain foods they love but sometimes they get a craving for something else. I do like to masturbate while having sex chat but other times I enjoy just laying in bed with my vibrating dildo humming away. I do think it is healthy to set aside some time for daily masturbation but I also think that people should fuck more often then they masturbate.
 
There are lots of variables. It is like asking which food is your favorite. Most people have certain foods they love but sometimes they get a craving for something else. I do like to masturbate while having sex chat but other times I enjoy just laying in bed with my vibrating dildo humming away. I do think it is healthy to set aside some time for daily masturbation but I also think that people should fuck more often then they masturbate.

I agree but being in a long time sexless marriage dictates otherwise unfortunately.
 
hey...

re: O. P.

It doesn't matter to me, solo or mutual or group... just let me pop
 
Back
Top