Wife and husband's enemy fuck

chiro

Experienced
I had an idea similar to this that I was working on.

Two business rivals are interested in a promotion. The husband ends up getting it even though the other guy feels he's more qualified. In my story the other guy was black, so he felt racism was the reason he didn't get the job.

Other guy swears vengeance and decides to go after the wife.

As he is about to get the wife, he learns that the husband had suggested him for an even better position and possibly becoming his boss. This makes the man even angrier because he feels he didn't need his help so he does bed the wife, then begins pimping her out.

not to be a wet rag on a fire...but .....

what if the couple is bound by marriage via some sort of trust (big money) so they are trying to upset the other and force them out of the marriage so that they can have the millions to themselves....

I had an idea similar to this that I was working on.

Two business rivals are interested in a promotion. The husband ends up getting it even though the other guy feels he's more qualified. In my story the other guy was black, so he felt racism was the reason he didn't get the job.

Other guy swears vengeance and decides to go after the wife.

As he is about to get the wife, he learns that the husband had suggested him for an even better position and possibly becoming his boss. This makes the man even angrier because he feels he didn't need his help so he does bed the wife, then begins pimping her out.

Hmm I'm not all into this "big black dick" thing though. I think the big dick part should be a surprise but if the character is black its almost a given .

Hmm I'm not all into this "big black dick" thing though. I think the big dick part should be a surprise but if the character is black its almost a given .

I agree with you about the "typical" big black dick story. That's why I'd do something like have the other guy not be as large as the husband or maybe be a poor lover. However, he does something different such as he is much rougher than the husband and she finds she likes it like that.

Is anyone interested in writing a story like this: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-practical-joker or does anyone know any good existing similar stories?

There are many stories where the wife has sex with the husband's friend, but I think it's hotter if the wife fucks her husband's enemy. Or a guy that picks on her husband at work.

Other examples:
http://www.literotica.com/s/andreas-wicked-idea
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-husbands-rival

I'm still not sure what the wife gains from sleeping with the rival...other than humiliation?

I'm still not sure what the wife gains from sleeping with the rival...other than humiliation?

Well, the idea of fucking her husband's rival is super wrong. The wife gets turned on by the fact that she's being "naughty"

Well, the idea of fucking her husband's rival is super wrong. The wife gets turned on by the fact that she's being "naughty"

and what if she leaves hubby for him? or starts to spend one weekend a month with him?

not sure I see a happy ending kind of story here.....unless hubby dumps her and finds his soul mate....and learns from the experience?

and what if she leaves hubby for him? or starts to spend one weekend a month with him?

not sure I see a happy ending kind of story here.....unless hubby dumps her and finds his soul mate....and learns from the experience?

Happy Endings are never guaranteed. Well, maybe they are at Mistress Juanita's Rub&Tug, but not here at Lit!

when I think about a wife being with other men, and the story isn't about humiliation...well I think the husband might be closet gay. maybe not that he wants to cuddle or make out with a guy, but the husband gets aroused watching another men become rock hard, and of course, gets a thrill out of watching the guy pound his wife into an orgasm :devil:

thoughts?

when I think about a wife being with other men, and the story isn't about humiliation...well I think the husband might be closet gay. maybe not that he wants to cuddle or make out with a guy, but the husband gets aroused watching another men become rock hard, and of course, gets a thrill out of watching the guy pound his wife into an orgasm :devil:

thoughts?

Well, then the wife can justify her actions to herself by saying "my hubby likes it so no one is being hurt." But if the wife knows her husband really hates being cheated on, that would make her a real slut hungry for "naughty" sex with a guy her husband hates.

How about a husband who's kinky, married to a wife who's vanilla. She grows tired of him trying to get her to dominate him, so she binds and gags him, to his delight. But then invites a guy over that she knows that he hates for some love.

A variation is one where she finds out that he's been seeing a mistress to get his submissive rocks off. And decides to teach him the above lesson.

Last edited:
Back