Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Yes, we should get to know each other. Xx from country vic. I read some of your stories last night. Very hot. And hubby and I have also been to sunny side. Though it was many years ago. Pre kids.
We spent a weekend down there got completely burnt, but not before having amazing sex on the beach in fill view of everyone. The beach was packed. The thinks you do when you are younger. It still turns me on thinking about it.
 
Yes, we should get to know each other. Xx from country vic. I read some of your stories last night. Very hot. And hubby and I have also been to sunny side. Though it was many years ago. Pre kids.
We spent a weekend down there got completely burnt, but not before having amazing sex on the beach in fill view of everyone. The beach was packed. The thinks you do when you are younger. It still turns me on thinking about it.

I think I need to book a trip down under!
 
I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

You did absolutely nail a lot of our innermost feelings...My experience was back in college and it's a time in my life that I'll never forget.
 
It is thoughts like these that make me think......may be I could....:devil:

tumblr_mv18sdYJyT1s59ueeo1_500.jpg


tumblr_mugq205mMM1s59ueeo1_500.gif


tumblr_mv9um7ShFD1szjykgo1_500.gif
 
Single and curious

I'm single, and I have to say the older I get the more "curious" I become. I was too busy dating guys in college to experiment when everyone else was. At this point, I have become comfortable enough with myself to admit to certain fantasies. Not sure if I would ever act on them if the opportunity presented itself, but isn't that half the fun of fantasizing??
 
I'm not married, but am in a committed relationship. I often fantasize about having another woman between my legs. I would like to find someone to have fun with who is either married or also in a relationship.
 
My fantasies take a wide variety of forms and yes, being with other women is a strong part of that. My husband enjoys this and has always given me the freedom to explore/experiment in this way.;):heart:
 
I have to put my hand up here.. I feel like I'm bi sexual but without the chance of getting to try the other side.

Married, with kids but never been with a woman, but everyone of my fantasies involves delicious women at some point. The thought of getting my mouth around a woman. Well it makes me hotter then hell.

Would never cheat on my husband though, if he suggested we add one I would die a happy woman indeed.
 
Last edited:
cute

I have to put my hand up here.. I feel like I'm bi sexual but with the getting to try the other side.

Married, with kids but never been with a woman, but everyone of my fantasies involves delicious women at some point. The thought of getting my mouth around a woman. Well it makes me hotter then hell.

Would never cheat on my husband though, if he suggested we add one I would die a happy woman indeed.

woha ! you sounds too hot and simple to carry on the life of bisexual as i do now. let alone my dreaming on you , i'd love to kiss your clit at any moment dear
 
I'll jump in here, too. Married, consider myself bi leaning towards lesbian, but I love my husband and would not cheat on him. He knows I'm here. He knows I'm exploring. I love him all the more because he understands this need of mine. The internet is likely as close as I'll ever get to being with another woman, but I'll write and I'll fantasize.
 
Those of you married to men who are respectful, understanding and supportive are very fortunate. I thought my soon-to-be-ex might be shocked, at least initially, when I confided my feelings to him, but I never expected that he would accuse me of having willfully deceived him and characterize our marriage as a fraud...
 
Ohhhh . . . shit, Dreamer, I'm so sorry. Yes, I know how fortunate I am. It helps that my husband is also not completely straight-minded so to speak, and we were able to share our thoughts on that at the same time. We're actually pretty perfectly matched. He is very masculine in appearance, but a gentle soul who would like to try on being a woman if such things were possible for a brief time. He is attracted mostly to lesbian women and a few men. He is extremely intelligent, and I find intelligence very, very attractive. I'm attracted mostly to women, but he's the rare exception for me.

If you ever need to talk . . .
 
Those of you married to men who are respectful, understanding and supportive are very fortunate. I thought my soon-to-be-ex might be shocked, at least initially, when I confided my feelings to him, but I never expected that he would accuse me of having willfully deceived him and characterize our marriage as a fraud...

Wow, that is terrible!
 
Back
Top