The (not) therapist and his conquests.

Emptysodabottle

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Posts
107
Let’s say the main character is someone who is known to the greater community as a counselor or life coach of some sorts. But the truth is he has a certification of dubious bonafides, and he advertises minimally and relies on word of mouth, so he can’t be nailed for false advertising. He styles himself as someone that counsels relationships, be it for clients that come by themselves or together. But the counselor never gets male clientele because of the ongoing stigma/reluctance to bring relationship problems to a 3rd party. So it’s all female clientele.

This “community” can either be a small neighborhood, a church, or something else that’s homely, close knit.

The thing is, regardless of his certifications, this guy is very good at his job at helping people with their problems. What people may have a problem, but don’t know, is that while he follows the creed of no sex with active clients, he has no such rule for said clients when he calls them in for their post-end of ssions check in 1 month after...or for clients who contact him later on. The counselor sometimes finds that despite his good counsel and the client earnestly carrying it out, their male partners are either too mean, too selfish, or too pigheaded and the relationship fails. And it’s there where the ladies in question look for comfort, revenge, or a mix of both.

And his position puts him in a unique place to experience women of all sorts of backgrounds and interests.
 
Any counselor, pastor, shrink, coach etc who fucks a former client-patient is abusing them. Work that into the tale. Does the guy feel guilt over his misdeeds as an authority figure? Does he explicitly hit on his formers, or did he consciously program them to seek him out later, or is he just too sexy for them to resist?

This could be twisted into Incest (he counsels family) or DomSub (guess who wears the chain) or InterRacial (troubled Southern belles just love his BBC) -- or maybe throw in some kinks. Shoe fetish comes to mind.
 
He does not promise his clients to necessarily save their current relationships. All he promise is to make them more happy in relationships on the whole. Matchmaking as a part of his portfolio could be almost completely openly. While outwardly maintaining respectable facade as expected in the community he might be total pervert with very relaxed morality, generally nudge his clients to greater sexual promiscuity, and not only with current partners, basically justifying infidelity, advocating for poliamoury, open marriage and swinging, promoting self discovery encouraging nudism and bdsm lifestyles among others, and so on and on, even up to and including suggesting incest.

He strictly exclude any romantic engagement or full sex with current clients, but his practical coaching may at times become much more hands on than expected, especially when consulting couples or groups. He not only have no such reservations with former clients but also don't hesitate to call them on favour involving in helping to corrupt current clients.

Slowly but steadily he transform the community itself and while strict and proper facade is mostly maintained, just under the surface sexual freedom runs rampant.
 
Any counselor, pastor, shrink, coach etc who fucks a former client-patient is abusing them. Work that into the tale. Does the guy feel guilt over his misdeeds as an authority figure? Does he explicitly hit on his formers, or did he consciously program them to seek him out later, or is he just too sexy for them to resist?

This could be twisted into Incest (he counsels family) or DomSub (guess who wears the chain) or InterRacial (troubled Southern belles just love his BBC) -- or maybe throw in some kinks. Shoe fetish comes to mind.

That's why I did the caveat that he's not really a licensed therapist or professional anything for that matter. And that he would be careful to never say as much. He's just locally known, in this sheltered two bit town, for being "that one very nice man that anyone can go to for free counsel."


What could happen is that his very first client is a friend of a friend...perhaps the church or community don't know personally any counselors and due to their own views "see it only for crazies" and decide to refer them to the protagonist as the next best thing...someone known for being fair, neutral, and impartial in their problem solving for other more public disputes.

The protagonist could be one of two things. He could start out well-meaning but his counsel and good nature has him bumbling into the lady coming on to him eventually, and he can't resist the temptation. OR...he could have had a past as a promiscuous master of sex, and moved to this small town to get away from that lifestyle, but as he sees the lady more often he relapses into his old way of thinking, and tries to show her what she's missing in her life...

Either way, the lady goes away satisfied, and feeling free to explore her sexual side a bit more with others. The lady then later refers another friend to him, though she doesn't let her friend the secret behind the protagonist's ultimate curing of her.
 
Back
Top