Foster-mother whore

sassysasha89

Really Really Experienced
MILF assumes the identity of an unassuming loving foster mother. What she really is a whore. She seduces the young eighteen year old male charges or the boyfriends of the female charges and helps older men fuck her eighteen year old female charges before they leave.

Aren't children out of the system once they reach the age of majority?

I like the story idea but here is my own spin on it, The foster son reaches his 18th birthday having lived with the foster mother since he was a baby, so she decides to give him a special gift sex with her.

then the sexual relationship grows until he gets her pregnant with his baby.

Here's what I would do. Don't mention any ages, mention they are seniors in High School. If the story goes long enough point out that they didn't LEAVE to go to college, I can easily see a Foster Child who was happy with their arrangement staying at least until their mid twenties and perhaps longer than that I mean in real life right now college kids are moving back in with their parents. So as long as everybody is happy I don't see a reason to think Foster kids who were happy would be any different.

I like the story idea but here is my own spin on it, The foster son reaches his 18th birthday having lived with the foster mother since he was a baby, so she decides to give him a special gift sex with her.

then the sexual relationship grows until he gets her pregnant with his baby.
Nice. I like that idea.

How about he hasn't seen his sister since they were adopted into different families but later they see each other again after they both reached eighteen? But his feelings were no longer just brotherly but more like carnal and passionate. His foster mother encourages him to pursue those feeling and to bring her to her home as well. When he did, she helped him fucked her. The sister was resistant to the idea of her brother loving and wanting her the way he did. But in the end, she was on top of her brother riding his cock while the pregnant foster mother was behind her, pressing her body into the sister's back and playing with her clit.

He/she is trying not to break the rules. Thus putting the number 18 out there to have the mods/admins off his back. Smart, eh!:)

If/when it's not plausible, no. But, I like a certain amount of realism in stories I read. :)

Nice. I like that idea.

How about he hasn't seen his sister since they were adopted into different families but later they see each other again after they both reached eighteen? But his feelings were no longer just brotherly but more like carnal and passionate. His foster mother encourages him to pursue those feeling and to bring her to her home as well. When he did, she helped him fucked her. The sister was resistant to the idea of her brother loving and wanting her the way he did. But in the end, she was on top of her brother riding his cock while the pregnant foster mother was behind her, pressing her body into the sister's back and playing with her clit.

This is so fucking hot - and realistic. I also love your original idea.

It'd be even better for me if all of the girls came from an all-girl school, and many of them were fertile virgins.

Perhaps the sister then helps to bring other girls into the home for her brother, foster mother, and her to play with.

And a possible pleasant surprise might be that the foster mother is doing all of this because she regrets having given up her children for adoption in a similar situation - and perhaps she saw herself and the guy(s) who impregnated her in the two kids. Of course, they'd check to confirm it after they got together. That would lead to even stronger feelings for each other.

Maybe they then seek out other relatives to see if the powerful feelings the triad have are exclusive to each other - and decide to cause more pregnancies along the way no matter what.

Aren't children out of the system once they reach the age of majority?

Yes, but the sex could happen on their birthdays if that's crucial.

Many in the foster system become homeless after age 18, so I can see the kids realistically wanting to stay around for awhile after their birthday.

I hate to pull this card but generally the erotic literature universe is one where a girl can see a penis and forget all taboos, stop caring about any family ties and become solely interested in sex. Realism isn't a priority.

I don't think you really need to try and make the story realistic by finding an alternative or loophole for the foster system.

I hate to pull this card but generally the erotic literature universe is one where a girl can see a penis and forget all taboos, stop caring about any family ties and become solely interested in sex. Realism isn't a priority.

I don't think you really need to try and make the story realistic by finding an alternative or loophole for the foster system.

I hate to pull this card but the erotic literature universe is as wide and varied as literature itself. Theres a place for reality. Maybe its even lacking depending on what youre looking for.

You can write an unrealistic piece and have it received as run of the mill as you've already stated it would be.

Or you can write something a little more challenging and have it be a little more interesting than just a "well everybody fucks so why not have em fuck each other"

Its the authors call but Ive never seen anybody complain about a little bit of realism added in. Ive seen lots of complaints about its lacking though.

While you can have realism, it's not necessary. While you can have off the wall silliness, it's not necessary either.

I'm of the mind that if someone doesn't like the seriousness of a situation (or lack of it) they're reading the wrong story, and writers shouldn't be forced to please everyone (or even a majority).

OTOH, this particular issue is one that might get the story rejected altogether. My understanding - may be wrong - is that a story with a strong "underage sex" vibe is likely to get rejected, even if the author gives lip service to characters being over 18.

Back