My Wish For Today

Anonymice

LOL! My latest story has 3 adoring fan comments by Anonymice, including the one saying "I think I'm in love..........................with this story that is! Keep the chapters coming soon, please!!!!!!".
I have 3 critical comments, one mild one from Anonymous but 2 from named sources willing to stand up and say: "I hated blah about your writing."
As usual, some people are voting 5s while others go :eek: and give it some lowly score :rolleyes: but I can't figure exactly what as the votes are pouring in so fast I can't keep count.
I wish I would get even more comments! Especially from the sweet Anonymice who dare not speak the name of their secret love for my stories ROFL :heart:

I wish Tio would finish off the narrative about the window blinds and the widow's bindings, possibly in the thread about a new free wordprocessor ...
:D

I wish I'll be able to write tonight!

My plot bunny gave birth to a pair of twins last night. :devil:

(I call them Dick and Pussy.) :eek:

Maybe if we all wish really hard, some NJ trollop will blow TGP for Valentine's Day?

Of course he'll probably complain that he's 'not in to her.' :(

Maybe if we all wish really hard, some NJ trollop will blow TGP for Valentine's Day?

Of course he'll probably complain that he's 'not in to her.' :(

I see plenty of women that I am attracted to. They all just have boyfriends, or husbands, or look at me like I have three heads (only two, I check every morning).

I see plenty of women that I am attracted to. They all just have boyfriends, or husbands, or look at me like I have three heads (only two, I check every morning).

Sometimes you have to use your head not your heart to pick the right person. I used to always pick weird hysterical people who made a mess of my life until I sat down and thought through my options like an Indian auntie making a match. I picked out someone I THOUGHT would suit me and who ticked all the boring boxes on the list: own property, steady job - things that are not sexy but which help in sustaining a long term relationship. (Always a turn-off when they borrow money from you and don't pay it back when they dump you.)

It helps too if you have five potentials around. There's one who is like all the ones you always picked, not suitable but you find them sexy. There's the one who you think has genuine potential. There's one you MIGHT go for if you'd had that much to drink and one who is semi-attached to their previous relationship so you wouldn't be that dumb and there's one who you can't quite remember because you have so many. This makes you feel chilled and not desperate and you appear cool and sexy to the one you have really picked out as a genuine 24 carat gold life partner.

I wish you luck in meeting her.
:kiss:

Sometimes you have to use your head not your heart to pick the right person. I used to always pick weird hysterical people who made a mess of my life until I sat down and thought through my options like an Indian auntie making a match. I picked out someone I THOUGHT would suit me and who ticked all the boring boxes on the list: own property, steady job - things that are not sexy but which help in sustaining a long term relationship. (Always a turn-off when they borrow money from you and don't pay it back when they dump you.)

It helps too if you have five potentials around. There's one who is like all the ones you always picked, not suitable but you find them sexy. There's the one who you think has genuine potential. There's one you MIGHT go for if you'd had that much to drink and one who is semi-attached to their previous relationship so you wouldn't be that dumb and there's one who you can't quite remember because you have so many. This makes you feel chilled and not desperate and you appear cool and sexy to the one you have really picked out as a genuine 24 carat gold life partner.

I wish you luck in meeting her.
:kiss:

Options? I smile at women and go after the ones that smile back at me and aren't wearing a ring on their marital finger. I don't get more than a smile or two a year, including ring wearing women.

I wish I would get out of this God damn, son-of-a-bitchin, mood that I've been in. I need it to end!

I wish Tio would finish off the narrative about the window blinds and the widow's bindings, possibly in the thread about a new free wordprocessor ...
:D

I wish I had a hand-knitted cozy to keep a flask of Glenfiddich 15 year-old snug during the local rugby matches.

It would probably encourage me to finish "the function of the widow binds."

I wish I could workout without distracting myself, looking for someone that isn't there.

Back